living will

London, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2013
did you ever meet anyone that was just a pure out ahole? It's him flat out.
no respect

Manchester, KY

#2 Apr 13, 2013
living will wrote:
did you ever meet anyone that was just a pure out ahole? It's him flat out.
You are very right about that.I dont know why they dont get rid of him,he is a real prick.I know alot of people that go to pinville or corbin because of that man.....The last time i seen him at the hospital was when a man had been in a wreck on 25E,an i was in one of the ER rooms with my daughter an they brought the man in an when all of the ER staff was around his bed working on him DR.bond an one of the nurses was laughing an joking around like two school kids flirting,the man died an everyone looked so sad except DR.bond an the nurse,they never did stop laughing an flirting with each other.It made me sick to my stomach,an it was the last time i was ever there.
living will

London, KY

#3 Apr 13, 2013
no respect wrote:
<quoted text>You are very right about that.I dont know why they dont get rid of him,he is a real prick.I know alot of people that go to pinville or corbin because of that man.....The last time i seen him at the hospital was when a man had been in a wreck on 25E,an i was in one of the ER rooms with my daughter an they brought the man in an when all of the ER staff was around his bed working on him DR.bond an one of the nurses was laughing an joking around like two school kids flirting,the man died an everyone looked so sad except DR.bond an the nurse,they never did stop laughing an flirting with each other.It made me sick to my stomach,an it was the last time i was ever there.
He needs his ass kicked.
blueyes

Georgetown, KY

#4 Aug 10, 2013
Who was the nurses flirty with him at this time?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min spaceship 131,447
No more old way cafe!!! 1 hr fixthis 12
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 3 hr ms_Sweeter 359
Let's Play Word Association (Nov '08) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,854
don't buy Mitchell's chilli 5 hr court jester 1
is jackson manor apartments good place to live? 7 hr truth teller 1
I need the best car accident lawyer in town 9 hr Peter Simmons 9
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Nov 16 appleannie46 47
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:14 am PST

Bleacher Report 3:14AM
How Bell Reinvented His Game, Became Steelers' Workhorse