shawn owens has died in car crash
Lucy

Mayfield, KY

#21 Aug 17, 2011
rest in peace!
concernrd friend

Corbin, KY

#22 Aug 17, 2011
Ithink that it really dosent matter if he was blowed away or not,,,if he was your child dead would you want peolple running their mouth about them,,so watch what u say,,god can bring it home to you,,
heard that

London, KY

#23 Aug 17, 2011
curious wrote:
First of all no one was blowed out of their minds he was simply trying to keep up with his brothers car in front of him. Where they were going and what they were doing is their business they were all adults. Shon passing away was senceless but have some respect for those who love him that he has left behind. It wasn;t a pickup it was 2 semis. I saw him at UT before they pernounced him. No one needs to end up that way, but he for sure was not high, they tested him at the hospital because he was driving and he was clean.
No matter what happens to someone around here.Everybody just knows they were high,.It's easy to run your mouth til you find yourself or a family member in a similiar situation.Give this family some respect.What i think is really sad is after a person has passed away so many people show up to pay their respects. If the deceased could have only known that so many people cared about them. We should try to encourage our young people and be there to help them if possible.
Jessica and Bradley

United States

#24 Aug 17, 2011
Me and my husband was good friends with shawn for a while and im sorry for what has happened if anyone know anything about his funeral plz let me know at [email protected] well be missed Shawn O.Oh and for the stuped ass on here talking about they was going pill shoping i dont think its none of ur bussiness what they where doing u shouldn't put shit like that no here any way's have some respect and if not stay the hell off here.
curious

Mount Vernon, KY

#26 Aug 17, 2011
for all the ones who actually cares about shawn an doesnt want to talk trash you all dont know this is linsey lancaster speaking on a close friend of mines profile i hace been dating shawn for 6 years we have grown up an loved each other for as long as i can remember he was a great guy an yes he had made some mistakes but who doesnt no body is perfect he has in tn. but they were all going to celebrate his 23rd birthday it was aug.8 you people have no idea what i am going threw how would you feel to walk in your room were you slept together every night all his clothes still there the smell of his body spray his pictures all the memories that will never go away his family are good people to so every body talking smack you are a bunch of low down pieces of trash to disrespect him like that he would have helped anyone an gave them the shirt off his back i loved him more than you all could ever imagine his wake is friday an his funeral is saturday at 2 so drop all this trash talk about him you have no clue what your talking about he hadnt even spoke to me that day i waited for his call an when i got it it was to come to ut that he was dying so all of you can think about that put yourself in my shoes how would you feel?
Bahahaha

United States

#27 Aug 18, 2011
just want to know wrote:
will ghost i know more than you think.i know how was with him and all about it there honey.if the law don't get out and do there job they will be more behind him there sweets.Anthony smith and Arthur ray was with him and if they was going fish they forgot there fishing poles.thank you.
Before u post stuff u need to proof read what u wrote lol
so sorry

Harlan, KY

#28 Aug 18, 2011
curious wrote:
for all the ones who actually cares about shawn an doesnt want to talk trash you all dont know this is linsey lancaster speaking on a close friend of mines profile i hace been dating shawn for 6 years we have grown up an loved each other for as long as i can remember he was a great guy an yes he had made some mistakes but who doesnt no body is perfect he has in tn. but they were all going to celebrate his 23rd birthday it was aug.8 you people have no idea what i am going threw how would you feel to walk in your room were you slept together every night all his clothes still there the smell of his body spray his pictures all the memories that will never go away his family are good people to so every body talking smack you are a bunch of low down pieces of trash to disrespect him like that he would have helped anyone an gave them the shirt off his back i loved him more than you all could ever imagine his wake is friday an his funeral is saturday at 2 so drop all this trash talk about him you have no clue what your talking about he hadnt even spoke to me that day i waited for his call an when i got it it was to come to ut that he was dying so all of you can think about that put yourself in my shoes how would you feel?
I am so sorry for what you have to go through. may God comfort you during this difficult time. It is never easy to lose someone you love, especially someone who is so young. I hope your memories bring you some comfort. Take things one minute at a time, and ignore these idiots who have nothing better to do than cause extra pain to you. I wish i knew you so i could give you a hug or a shoulder to cry on. Hope you have family and friends to be there for you. good luck honey!
just want to know

London, KY

#29 Aug 18, 2011
Big Chucky wrote:
Thats not true he was in wreck cause he was on cell phone arguing with his woman! He was not messed up in any way.He went to flea market.Quit the lies!Rest N Peace.
HE WAS PASS FLEA MARKET I KNOW THE BOYS THAT WAS WITH HIM VERY GOOD.THEY SAID THEY WAS GOING FISHING THAT'S A LIE TO.YOU PEOPLE MUST BE ON DRUGS TO .TO TAKE UP FOR THEM.HELP STOP DRUG ABUSE BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE IS KILLED.
just want to know

London, KY

#30 Aug 18, 2011
curious wrote:
YOU MUST REMEMBER YOU LEFT SHAWN AND WENT TO TENSENESS TO LIVE AND YOU CAME BACK BECAUSE YOUR MAMAW WOULDN'T BUY YOU DRUGS SO YOU CAME BACK TO SHAWN BECAUSE YOU HAD KNOW WHERE TO GO.AND YOUR DAD AND GAIL IS ON DRUGS TO THEY ROBED A MAN ON 229 4 20,000$ THERE SWEETIE.IT IS A SHAM SHAWN DIDNT GET TO SPEND HIS PART.BUT YOU ALL CAN SPEND HIS PART ON HIM NOW FOR HIS FUNNEL.THE LAW KNOW ALL ABOUT ALL OF THEM GOING TO FL FOR DRUGS(ROXYS).SO THINK ABOUT SHAWN AND WHO HIS LIFE WAS TAKING THE NEXT TRIP THEY GO TO FL.AND YOU HAVE BEEN HIGH EVERY SENSE HE DIED AND BEFORE HE DIED.I KNOW YOU ALL TO WELL LENNY.AND THE LAW IS WATCHING YOU ALL UP JEFF'S CREEK.
just want to know

London, KY

#31 Aug 18, 2011
heard that wrote:
<quoted text>No matter what happens to someone around here.Everybody just knows they were high,.It's easy to run your mouth til you find yourself or a family member in a similiar situation.Give this family some respect.What i think is really sad is after a person has passed away so many people show up to pay their respects. If the deceased could have only known that so many people cared about them. We should try to encourage our young people and be there to help them if possible.
SHAWN ALWAYS STAYED HIGH HE WAS ON THE NEEDLE THERE SWEETIE.SO IF HE HAD NOT DONE ANY DRUGS THAT DAY IT WOULD STILL BE IN HIM.WHEN YOU DO NEEDLES IT GOES STRATA TO THE BLOOD THERE HONEY.YOU MUST USE DRUGS TO I KNOW HOW YOU ARE AND YOU DO USE DRUGS.
heardthat

Eubank, KY

#32 Aug 18, 2011
mcveys and rogers
beck

London, KY

#33 Aug 18, 2011
you people talk sh*t you don't know any thing about.they were not high. Shawn was going to celebrate his 23rd birthday.my nephew was in the car with him.he lost is best friend and brother here so stop the bullshit.face those people and me if you think you know so much.i think i know who you are you have know resin to be talking trash like this.Shawn was a good guy for those of you talking you must not know him.i have had some good time with him and Lindsey.yes they was so in love with each other.they have cookout and swim-ed at my house and Shawn made us all laugh and had fun and good times together.i will miss you Shawn did see you much but when i did you made me smile.R.I.P MY FRIEND.I HAVE SOME GOOD MEMORIES OF HIM 3 YEARS AGO ON 4TH OF JULY MY YARD WAS FULL OF TENTS AND SHAWN WAS THE LIFE OF ALL THAT NIGHT.SO STOP TRASHING PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW.NOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY MY NAME IS HERE SO PEOPLE TALK THIS SHIT TO ME SO I CANT SMACK YOUR FACE.I DON'T CARE FOR MY NAME BEING ON HERE SO YOU SHOULDN'T ETHER.
shutup

United States

#34 Aug 18, 2011
yall seriously have no life shawn has helped me out when no one else would may he rest in peace stop the hatin
jomama

United States

#35 Aug 18, 2011
was shawn owens related to aaron smith? if so i know him. When did he pass, last night or this morning?
XxX

Manchester, KY

#36 Aug 18, 2011
just want to know wrote:
<quoted text> SHAWN ALWAYS STAYED HIGH HE WAS ON THE NEEDLE THERE SWEETIE.SO IF HE HAD NOT DONE ANY DRUGS THAT DAY IT WOULD STILL BE IN HIM.WHEN YOU DO NEEDLES IT GOES STRATA TO THE BLOOD THERE HONEY.YOU MUST USE DRUGS TO I KNOW HOW YOU ARE AND YOU DO USE DRUGS.
what the f*ck is it to you if he was on drugs dummy?are you his mother why do u care kuntt.you should just stfu and have a little respect.i dont even know these people and it makes me sick to see this.your a bad b*tch talk shit about a dead man.dam some people are just so stupid.
God Bless

Manchester, KY

#37 Aug 18, 2011
XxX wrote:
<quoted text>what the f*ck is it to you if he was on drugs dummy?are you his mother why do u care kuntt.you should just stfu and have a little respect.i dont even know these people and it makes me sick to see this.your a bad b*tch talk shit about a dead man.dam some people are just so stupid.
thats gotta be hard.my prayers are with your family.
God Bless

Manchester, KY

#38 Aug 18, 2011
curious wrote:
thats gotta be hard.my prayers are with your family. sorry repllyed to the wrong post the first time.
Uncle Billy and Aunt Jenn

Portland, OR

#39 Aug 18, 2011
curious wrote:
We are so devastated by this and we all love you so much. Please call us! Love the Lancasters
Uncle Billy and Aunt Jenn

Portland, OR

#40 Aug 18, 2011
We love you so much Linsey and this is very tragic. Please call and let us talk to you. Love Uncle Billy, Aunt Jenn, Haylee and Cayman send their love your way. We love you!
Meg

Somerset, KY

#41 Aug 18, 2011
Linz poot call me on sumones fone get my number frm mamaw im srry for what happend n i need ta talk ta u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for brother & sister, molly & steven re... (Dec '10) 2 hr lilajane 15
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr North Mountain 156,580
Megan Marie Rogers 3 hr Long 5
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 5 hr my opinion 172
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 5 hr Santa 4
Johny bays is in jail, someone should rob his h... 5 hr Jack 1
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 6 hr Pope 10

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages