What's mitch McConnell done for coal,...
Kane

Winchester, KY

#1996 Sep 1, 2014
Not to a damn stump I would never get a damn intelligent answer anyway ! man I'm just slinging sh!t on here that only intelligent people can understand like eastern KY People ......LOL Now get a damn job ! And if you don't want to work give it to some one else .
Kane

Winchester, KY

#1997 Sep 1, 2014
That is un hillbillie ok !
joe

Washington, NC

#1998 Sep 1, 2014
520,000 obamacare votes for grimes. mitch is done.
Roger Smith

United States

#1999 Sep 1, 2014
62656sss wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you during 9/11? The "Shrub" was running the show, and we have not had an attack on our land like that one since he got out of office.
He hadn't even been in office a YEAR. And akso notice he in vaded and put the fear of GOD in them. THAT is why it stopped. Bill Clinton is the sole reason 9/11 happened! If he hadnt been sp busy doin other sh*t while Bin Laden's plan was growing, it would have been avoided had he attacked them.
Trippin Balls

United States

#2000 Sep 1, 2014
ubigdumbbastard wrote:
<quoted text> Could you repeat this in English please ??????
He forgot his medication. A true schitzo at work here. ADD, ADHD. Aspergurs, you name it he has it!
steve hater

West Liberty, KY

#2002 Sep 1, 2014
Roger Smith wrote:
<quoted text>It's "Christian", not Christen. And don't speak of this. No TRUE Christian would support anything of same sex. Adultery/same sex =all bad. Thats just my spirtual belief and RIGHT to voice as much as it is their right to voice. Thank you
U feel that gays are an Abomination. You can't throw away your morals to vote for a candidate that would possibly change or help the economy. If I have to kill Babies or allow same sex marriage I rather be poor.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2003 Sep 1, 2014
Kane wrote:
<quoted text>we can only try to help the repubies Today ! That think eastern ky people don't exist ! then we try to help you ,,,,, so stop trying to change the subject Ok .
I can help myself I don't need your protection...I'm a big boy and take responsibility for myself and my family..We don't need Ovomit and the democraps help or government assistance here..Now if you and your type are so insecure about yourselves and surrounding..You need to continue to suckle the proverbial Tit of the government..I'm right on Q when I said look at Ovomit and THE EPA and their backers...And please practice your spelling and sentence structure my libtard friend.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#2004 Sep 1, 2014
kentucky wildcat wrote:
<quoted text> Obama braged b4 election that he would bankrupt the coal industry. Understand now pal??????????
Coal Jobs Have Been Steadily Declining Since The 80's....And Obama Stated That The Coal Powered Plants Would Go Bankrupt.....Not The Industry.......George Bush Signed The Clean Air Act.....Why Cant The Coal Powered Plants Abide By The Rules And Regulations???....I Guess It’s Not Important Now.....They’ve Found a Cheaper And Cleaner Source In Natural Gas.....Do You Really Think That If a Republican Gets Back In Office....That The Power Plants Will Go Back To The MORE EXPENSIVE Coal???....
crazy

West Liberty, KY

#2005 Sep 1, 2014
--Crack Rabbit-- wrote:
<quoted text>Coal Jobs Have Been Steadily Declining Since The 80's....And Obama Stated That The Coal Powered Plants Would Go Bankrupt.....Not The Industry.......George Bush Signed The Clean Air Act.....Why Cant The Coal Powered Plants Abide By The Rules And Regulations???....I Guess It’s Not Important Now.....They’ve Found a Cheaper And Cleaner Source In Natural Gas.....Do You Really Think That If a Republican Gets Back In Office....That The Power Plants Will Go Back To The MORE EXPENSIVE Coal???....
You have lost your mind if you think gas is cheaper than coal. Wake up
Roger Smith

United States

#2007 Sep 1, 2014
steve hater wrote:
<quoted text>
U feel that gays are an Abomination. You can't throw away your morals to vote for a candidate that would possibly change or help the economy. If I have to kill Babies or allow same sex marriage I rather be poor.
Didnt say that. Was pointing out the hypocrisy of not voting for a man for being an adulterer yet standing besides same sex sins? Cannot pick and choose our sins. Be against them ALL or not at all is what i was saying.
LOLLOL

Paintsville, KY

#2008 Sep 1, 2014
kentucky wildcat wrote:
<quoted text>
You won't hear from them. After bragging that Conway (same as now) would beat Paul by some said up to 150,000 votes on this forum, they dried up after the election like the pumpkin vine after the first frost hits. They just wilted away.
LOL
IND

Hyden, KY

#2009 Sep 1, 2014
30 to 40% of big corporate in America is owned by the gov. that's the people where the jobs?these Washington politics is skimming the money for their pockets. that belongs to the people.
Christian

Princeton, KY

#2010 Sep 1, 2014
Roger Smith wrote:
<quoted text>Didnt say that. Was pointing out the hypocrisy of not voting for a man for being an adulterer yet standing besides same sex sins? Cannot pick and choose our sins. Be against them ALL or not at all is what i was saying.
I believe in free will. Restricting and prohibiting anything makes people do it more. The anti gay politicians and religious leaders keep getting caught in gay sex scandals. This country has far worse problems than gays or abortion. Marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. It's a complete joke. There are more passages in the Bible that deal with adultery than anything else. Also, there are numerous passages about caring for the poor and sick. The church's focus is misdirected. So many children in foster care and orphanages. It is a shame how many American children go unadapted and lose out to Chinese, Russian, or African children. Plus, greed will destroy this country.
Eric

Monticello, KY

#2011 Sep 1, 2014
we got them weirdos judging their own posts again and slamming the repubs that differ from theirs? lmao
Local 185

Dayton, OH

#2012 Sep 1, 2014
Kane wrote:
http://www.kentuckyoutdooradve ntures.com/wp-content/uploads/ 2014/02/allison-grimes-guns.jp g Now if this show's up this is Grimes shooting her grand father's gun , She is an NRA member, who invited Mitch to the gun range for target practice one time !
Barry's Kentucky candidate looks about as stupid as her daddy, Barak Hussein with a gun. Barry had his picture taken holding a shotgun and didn't know how to properly aim it. He looked like the gay sissy that he really is. You don't know what photo ops are do you ? Figures. All liberals are mentally ill.
I would recommend all WORKING Americans invest in an assault rifle and 1000 rounds of ammo for the day that welfare checks bounce. But in the end means and intelligence will win the day.
If I found out my dog was a demoncrat I would shoot it.
hmmm

Somerset, KY

#2013 Sep 1, 2014
I dont think it matters to most of the DC crowd whether working americans have food on their table as long as they work and pay those taxes .
mcconnell must have the proverbial golden horseshoe in his pocket. His campaign mangager just got caught up in a bribery scandal and mcconnell supposedly went up 4 points in the polls.
The old saying that a sucker is born every minutes must be true. He is associated with an accused felon and his ratings went up. Go figure.
hmmm

Somerset, KY

#2014 Sep 1, 2014
in reality folks it dont take a rocket scientist to figure out what coal is doing to our planet. Something has to change pretty darn quick or we are doomed. Burning fossil fuel has to stop.
Mr Dark

United States

#2015 Sep 1, 2014
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in free will. Restricting and prohibiting anything makes people do it more. The anti gay politicians and religious leaders keep getting caught in gay sex scandals. This country has far worse problems than gays or abortion. Marriage doesn't mean anything anymore. It's a complete joke. There are more passages in the Bible that deal with adultery than anything else. Also, there are numerous passages about caring for the poor and sick. The church's focus is misdirected. So many children in foster care and orphanages. It is a shame how many American children go unadapted and lose out to Chinese, Russian, or African children. Plus, greed will destroy this country.
1 Corinthians Chapter 6 9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither
fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor
effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with
mankind, 10 Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom
of God.
yep

Hyden, KY

#2016 Sep 1, 2014
hmmm wrote:
I dont think it matters to most of the DC crowd whether working americans have food on their table as long as they work and pay those taxes .
mcconnell must have the proverbial golden horseshoe in his pocket. His campaign mangager just got caught up in a bribery scandal and mcconnell supposedly went up 4 points in the polls.
The old saying that a sucker is born every minutes must be true. He is associated with an accused felon and his ratings went up. Go figure.
that sounds like American isis. don't it.?..
LMFAO

United States

#2018 Sep 1, 2014
Local 185 wrote:
<quoted text>
Barry's Kentucky candidate looks about as stupid as her daddy, Barak Hussein with a gun. Barry had his picture taken holding a shotgun and didn't know how to properly aim it. He looked like the gay sissy that he really is. You don't know what photo ops are do you ? Figures. All liberals are mentally ill.
I would recommend all WORKING Americans invest in an assault rifle and 1000 rounds of ammo for the day that welfare checks bounce. But in the end means and intelligence will win the day.
If I found out my dog was a demoncrat I would shoot it.
Yea "where do the bullet thingy's go?"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min ChromiuMan 149,764
tracy peters rogers (Feb '09) 35 min rero14 7
You'll never break them up 47 min willieb 3
where you at mentally ill caretaker???? 53 min jackson2 1
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 54 min jackson2 2
Judge hall supports Kilgore 25e sign 1 hr Well 19
Knox County Grand Jury Indictments list July 2016 2 hr Corbin911 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages