What's mitch McConnell done for coal,...
Rocky

Winchester, KY

#1255 Aug 28, 2014
Hold It Guy's This Is Not Happening Without Me !!!
Rocky

Winchester, KY

#1256 Aug 28, 2014
Who to hell you guy's think you are anyway !!!.... This is bull sh!t
Rocky

Winchester, KY

#1258 Aug 28, 2014
Hold It You Guy's Got Something To Say about Louisville /?????
Ali That Ever Lived

Winchester, KY

#1261 Aug 28, 2014
I am The real rocky !!! The whole the was all copped after me not that dam Chuck Wepner .
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1262 Aug 28, 2014
The Great one
truth

Winchester, KY

#1263 Aug 28, 2014
Creekbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Well shit, Mitch did say that jobs in Kentucky were NOT his concern and Alison called him out on that in an add...A LAID OFF COAL MINER SAID "WELL MITCH IF YOU AIN'T CONCERNED ABOUT JOBS IN KENTUCKY THEN TELL WHAT YOU ARE CONCERNED ABOUT". Grimes said she approved this message.... There you go you dumb asses, vote for" OLD MULE FACE"..
No Mitch didn't say jobs were not his concern. You really need to check the fact checkers on this one and see how Allison distorted Mitch's conversation. She must be related to Obama and those IRS workers. And FYI, when she ran for KY SOS, she said jobs were her top priority...how many jobs has she created.
brer rabbit

Louisville, KY

#1264 Aug 28, 2014
How many job's did Mitch McConnell export.
well

Winchester, KY

#1265 Aug 28, 2014
We are seeing the type of people Allison supporters are tonight. They probably didn't progress past fourth grade and don't have a tooth in their mouth.
BCB

Richmond, KY

#1266 Aug 28, 2014
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
No Mitch didn't say jobs were not his concern. You really need to check the fact checkers on this one and see how Allison distorted Mitch's conversation. She must be related to Obama and those IRS workers. And FYI, when she ran for KY SOS, she said jobs were her top priority...how many jobs has she created.
this could be true.it happens within all partys.so lets get to the facts.mitch has been in office.around 30 years.an what has he really done.well his record stands for its self.win lose or draw.in two years.obama will be gone.so if you are satisfied.vote for mitch.an if not theres more choices.than one.because people will vote.for whom ever they have in mind anyway.but if you vote.do it for ky. not for revenge or some other selfish reason.we all have a right to choose.whoever we want. Thanks.
brer rabbit

Louisville, KY

#1267 Aug 28, 2014
We all know the record now let's retire him.
Wood Chuck

Shelbyville, KY

#1268 Aug 28, 2014
It turns out that the claim references an interview McConnell gave to The Beattyville Enterprise, a weekly newspaper in Lee County, Ky., with a circulation of about 1,200 and no website, back in April. The six-paragraph-long story ran with the headline, "McConnell says not his job to bring jobs." The Grimes campaign pounced on the headline and ran, giving the comment far more attention than the paperís original circulation.

Hereís the full text of the story:

U.S. Senator Mitch McConnell said Friday that it is not his responsibility to bring jobs to Kentucky.

Appearing in Beattyville, McConnell was asked by The Beattyville Enterprise what he was going to do to bring jobs to Lee County.

"Economic development is a Frankfort issue," McConnell said. "That is not my job. It is the primary responsibility of the state Commerce Cabinet."

Asked about public works projects, McConnell said he is interested in bringing public works to the state. "Most comes from the state, though," he said.

He did say that he is responsible for protecting jobs by "pushing back" against the Obama Administration's restrictions on the coal industry.

"Oil and gas are big here," he said of Lee County. "They (the Obama Administration) are making it hard on them, too," he said.

In an interview with PolitiFact, Edmund Shelby -- the reporter, as well as the paperís editor and general manager -- said the interview was quick, taking place in a hallway before McConnell spoke at a luncheon at the town's community center. McConnellís point, Shelby said, was that the responsibility for creating Kentucky jobs lies with the state government in Frankfort and the Commerce Cabinet (which is actually now known as the Cabinet for Economic Development).
o boy

Hyden, KY

#1269 Aug 28, 2014
well wrote:
We are seeing the type of people Allison supporters are tonight. They probably didn't progress past fourth grade and don't have a tooth in their mouth.
are you uneducated ,their more meth druggies toothless pot smoking voters for Mitch than you could count, Grimes She is highly classed has most all big shots on her side.see what kept Mitch in is the voters that don't care who gets in. in KY most the voters don't know which what his job is they think it something they suppose to do like playing a game of horse shoes ,you win.that all they know.so he be elected again.
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1270 Aug 28, 2014
http://www.bing.com/images/search... teeth Man Just Spent Thousands On Them , They are like new !
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1271 Aug 28, 2014
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1272 Aug 28, 2014
But you should never smile again ! By The Way I Have A Bachelors Degree .
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1273 Aug 28, 2014
Don't Worry About That Guy He's Just un Educated Woodchuck , Looking For Attention . And All He Could Of Was Just Teeth !.....
welcome

Hopkinsville, KY

#1274 Aug 28, 2014
Looks like Mitch's paid trolls keep getting the comments deleted about his wife working to give the seirra club more money to fight against coal. Why is he tryingbso hard to hide this?
jack

Cadiz, KY

#1275 Aug 28, 2014
Ok
Ali the great one

Winchester, KY

#1276 Aug 28, 2014
He Could Think Of Nothing But Teeth . I Have A Nice Dental Plan Form A local Car Manufactory . Now Thank You Son - Of - gun !
Mitch McConell

Winchester, KY

#1277 Aug 28, 2014
Hero . I'm Mitch McConell And I Approve this message .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min ChromiuMan 168,765
drag-queen demon reads to kids at michelle obam... 19 min Sick 1
New Speedway Coming.... YES... 29 min jimmy 21
Re Elect Jm Hall VOTE Steve Warren in 2018 1 hr no fools here 136
Trump the best president we ever had hands down ! 2 hr Honk tonked all t... 9
KFC turns away hungry homeless man 2 hr Big Hairy Mike 19
FB Pictures 4 hr Mindmatter 9

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages