what

Hyden, KY

#2365 Wednesday Sep 3
i enjoy about ever election is not who gets the position that will be voted on.its how they pig and hog to get that position.then after they get that position they have to be told what to do.now days the elections are for choosing someone to hold a position.until somebody above them tell them what to do.then in the mean time they brain wash the people into thinking that they are being elected to do a job for them.and the people fall for that.its a crazy world we live in now.in the bible it said the big leaders would be like children .we got that.and when ever body was hollowing peace peace.that it would be war .we got that.and man would grow weaker and wiser.we got that.and money would be laying in the streets not worth picking up.now that's yet to come.it could be just around the next door.they way things look today..wont take much to crash the money in the world today with ever thing depending on a computer.people has elected a man made thing to do their work for them.and they have tied the world to it.its going down and then money will be in the streets not worth picking up.no value at all.the world economy collapse.is just around the door my opinion..like in the next 4 yrs..we are in that season now..this will be a great time to live in.can you see ever body equal no body with power over no body but them selves. that's the new beginning spoken of ...
uninformed idiot

Providence, UT

#2366 Wednesday Sep 3
Another Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Do we really need Americans in a land where they fight and kill all the time. Here let me go into a war zone with a camer, pen, and paper and see how long I live. You want to blam Obama for not sending troops overseas to protect these journalist? Why? It would be much safer to bring their ass home instead of sending troops to protect them. By the way do you go to Church every sunday with a little box on the end of your hand?
Do you go to bed every night with your little black toy shoved up your a ss?
true

Williamson, WV

#2367 Wednesday Sep 3
Black Guy wrote:
<quoted text> And you are A racist with sh!t for brain's ! just like the guy's in Louisville say . So Mitch is history .
Mitch knows the Gays and Blacks and the anti-coal good people in Lexington/Louisville will give Grimes 98% of their votes, too much for Mitch to over come in the remainder 118 counties. Additionally our President knows he has to have Grimes and he will in last of October start his big drive for Grimes. The beautiful Hollywood have not started their big drive yet - then old ditch MITCH's GOOSE IS COOKED.
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2368 Wednesday Sep 3
uninformed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't you like to try to be man enough to try something like that b!tch ! HELL I'm not scared of a dam raciest .
nor eastern KY hater's b!tch
Another Vet

Elizabethtown, KY

#2369 Wednesday Sep 3
uninformed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name says it all. Why don't you go overseas and become a journalist...PLEASE! Your comment makes no contribution at all...what a fool you are.
Looking for a Job

Richmond, KY

#2370 Wednesday Sep 3
no way wrote:
Now now come on people everyone knows that everything thats went wrong in the last 30 yrs. While Mitch is in office its all Grimes fault..and the real TRUTH is he needs to be in a cell next to Richie farmer...LOL.
You got that wright with George Bush .
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2371 Wednesday Sep 3
I have been oversea's ICER CANDIDATES SCHOOL
THE PROVING GROUND FOR OFFICER CANDIDATES
The highest level of leadership, a relentless commitment to success, the will to always advance —these are the qualities sought out in Officer Candidates School (OCS).
EXPLORE OFFICER CANDIDATES SCHOOL
A TITLE
WELL EARNED
THE MARK OF AN OFFICER
The pinning of the 2nd lieutenant bars to your uniform states you've accepted your commission and symbolizes a commitment to your Country, the Marine Corps and the brotherhood of fellow Marines.
EXPLORE A TITLE WELL EARNED
SERVICE OPTIONS
ENLISTED AND OFFICER
Active or Reserve, enlisted or officer, as one of the Few, you will forever be known by the title you earn: United States Marine.
EXPLORE SERVICE OPTIONS
OUR PURPOSE
A COMMITMENT UPHELD WITH CONVICTION
We Make Marines. We win our nation's battles. We develop quality citizens. And we continue to stand strong as America's expeditionary force in readiness.
EXPLORE OUR PURPOSE

OFFICER CANDIDATES SCHOOL
« Previous
Next »

x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2372 Wednesday Sep 3
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2373 Wednesday Sep 3
uninformed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww look, the special baby wanna be that idolizes me is back.
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2374 Wednesday Sep 3
Another Vet wrote:
<quoted text>
Your screen name says it all. Why don't you go overseas and become a journalist...PLEASE! Your comment makes no contribution at all...what a fool you are.
Well Your's doe's it only hurt's the guy that creates all the job's in central KY , But won't talk about a job in eastern KY ! So keepem coming !
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2375 Wednesday Sep 3
I told you I'm The greatest ! Don't care if you like or not .
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2377 Wednesday Sep 3
Fk grimy wrote:
Bro's before Ho' s ! Vote for Micth!
Here ya go kids, the most idiotic thing a person can say. Mitch is not your "bro" unless you are part if the top 1%.

Voting based in gender with so much at stake is just stupid and reckless and endangers our future. Do everyone a favor and stay away from the elections.
jim bob

London, KY

#2378 Wednesday Sep 3
Jim Fletcher wrote:
S.1982
Comprehensive Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration Act of 2014 - Amends federal veterans provisions to revise or add provisions concerning medical services and other benefits provided to veterans and/or their dependents through the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) relating to the following areas:
survivor and dependent matters, including benefits for children of certain veterans born with spina bifida;
education matters, including the approval of courses for purposes of the All-Volunteer Force and the Post-9/11 Educational Assistance programs;
the expansion and extension of certain health care benefits, including immunizations, chiropractic care, treatment for traumatic brain injury, and wellness promotion;
health care administration, including extension of the Department of Veterans Affairs Health Professional Scholarship Program, and
complementary and alternative medicine;
mental health care, including an education program and peer support program for family members and caregivers of veterans with mental health disorders;
dental care eligibility and expansion, including a program of education to promote dental health in veterans;
health care related to sexual trauma, including appropriate counseling and treatment and a screening mechanism to detect incidents of domestic abuse;
reproductive treatment and services, including fertility counseling as well as adoption assistance for severely wounded veterans;
major medical facility leases;
veterans' employment training and related services;
veterans' employment, including within the federal government and as first responders;
career transition services;
employment and reemployment rights of members of the Armed Forces after active duty service;
small business matters, including contracting and subcontracting participation goals with federal departments and agencies;
administrative matters, including regional support centers for Veterans Integrated Service Networks;
the revision of claims based on military sexual trauma as well as claims for dependency and indemnity compensation;
jurisdictional matters, including with respect to the Board of Veterans' Appeals and the Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims;
the revision of certain rights under the Servicemembers Civil Relief Act, including protections with respect to the expiration of professional licenses, a prohibition on the denial of credit or the termination of residential leases due to military service, and the temporary protection of surviving spouses under mortgage foreclosures; and
outreach and miscellaneous matters, including:(1) repeal of the provision of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013 that reduces the cost-of-living adjustment to the retirement pay of members of the Armed Forces under age 62, and (2) the accounting for discretionary accounts designated for overseas contingency operations/global war on terrorism.
Mitch McConnell blocked $21 billion needed to fund this bill. Make him have to pack up his office on Nov 4, 2014!
Obama throws away more than that every month. Tell him to put them women to work and give their welfare, foodstamps and birth control money to our vets who have earned it.
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2380 Wednesday Sep 3
x CLAY wrote:
<quoted text> Well Your's doe's it only hurt's the guy that creates all the job's in central KY , But won't talk about a job in eastern KY ! So keepem coming !
Let's try that again, in English this time ok champ!
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2382 Wednesday Sep 3
Why don't you post all your trash talk in Lexington About coal & hillbillies ! Not in my home town ?
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2383 Wednesday Sep 3
uninformed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Shouldn't you and your monkey brothers be out looting something instead of playing on topix?Im sure you can find a truck somewhere in Louisville carrying bananas or something to loot.
I would be willing to bet that his monkey brothers and himself as you out it, all have a better job than you (if you have one at all), and offer much more productivity to our society.

I also bet that their family tree actually has branches on it, unlike yours.
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2384 Wednesday Sep 3
Why don't you try & make me BADAAAAAAAAZZ ...?
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2385 Wednesday Sep 3
Chump !
x CLAY

Winchester, KY

#2387 Wednesday Sep 3
Now I Have to leave the computer so b!tch and moan all you want ! You are sinking Your Roman god .
Uninformed idiot

New York, NY

#2390 Wednesday Sep 3
x CLAY wrote:
Now I Have to leave the computer so b!tch and moan all you want ! You are sinking Your Roman god .
Awww is your mommy giving you a time out?Lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Yes and Amen 131,077
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Ari son of Anarchy 154,280
Knox parent out of control goes after student a... 2 hr gator 26
Hey you 2 hr busted 5
campbell vs smith for sheriff 5 hr Warrior 7
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr tluv 3,542
The parent who flipped off and threatened every... 7 hr Redhound squad 15
kC principal injured 14 hr what happened 9
Knox parent goes off at Bell and Knox football ... Sun record 10
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••