Reality

Georgetown, KY

#2097 Sep 1, 2014
Dammm wrote:
Vote Democrat ,so we can get out of this 30 year mess.
But you've had a Democrat President for 5 yrs? He hasn't had time to fix your problems?
uninformed idiot

San Mateo, CA

#2098 Sep 1, 2014
fedup wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldn't say I'm a fanatic but it's true I'm passionate about both. That's the two things that have an impact on my life and the lives of my family and friends.
Sorry you are offended but everyone should be able to accept the truth and respond to the subject without calling people names..
Please feel free to tell me why Obama isn't responsible for job creation, tax cuts/ending tax breaks.
He is the president of United States who campaigned with those promises in 2008.
He is responsible for those things nationally, and he is doing everything in his power to further those causes. It's tools like McConnell that keep obstructing the progress instead of working with him to improve our society.
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2100 Sep 1, 2014
grim reaper wrote:
<quoted text>
what's the last 3 letters in democrat
It's rat, and it's also irrelevant. What's the last three letters in masterbate? Is your tummy full yet?
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2101 Sep 1, 2014
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
But you've had a Democrat President for 5 yrs? He hasn't had time to fix your problems?
He has fixed a lot of things in those years. Imagine his much more he would have fixed already if not for the obstructionist party.
tre

Evansville, IN

#2102 Sep 1, 2014
i don't know the comparison but hungry
Maverick21

Staffordsville, KY

#2103 Sep 1, 2014
jobie wrote:
mcconnell is only interested in what is best for him.i absoutely can not believe he is asking the people of ky. to re-elect him because he has not done a single thing for the working class or the poor class of people.he is only interested in the wealthy folks.for-get the politics and vote out this very wealthy man.he has the biggest arsonel of money than anyone in washington.just check the statics.
Hmm, I believe Ms Grimes comes from a very wealthy family, I'm not sure of her personal wealth but I'm sure ole daddy lundergrun is wealthy! Remember all the trouble he got into while he was in the state legislature. He lost his political clout because of his corrupt ways, I don't believe for one minute that he has changed, and as they say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! So Kentucky is faced with voting for the lesser of two evils, sad.
uninformed idiot

Virgie, KY

#2104 Sep 1, 2014
Maverick21 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm, I believe Ms Grimes comes from a very wealthy family, I'm not sure of her personal wealth but I'm sure ole daddy lundergrun is wealthy! Remember all the trouble he got into while he was in the state legislature. He lost his political clout because of his corrupt ways, I don't believe for one minute that he has changed, and as they say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! So Kentucky is faced with voting for the lesser of two evils, sad.
Its not about personal wealth, its about agendas and where the candidates priorities lie.

One wants to shrink the middle class, and push the lower class into poverty, and keep those already living in poverty, right where they are, if not even further down, while making the top 1% even richer.

The other party's agenda is lifting those living in poverty up out of poverty, lifting the lower class up to middle class, and stop the sickening irresponsible way the top 1% has been conducting themself and business for the last century.

Make no mistake about it, both want to make themself extremely rich, its a difference of philosophy about how to do it. One thinks in order for himself to thrive, he has to cater to the every whim of the top 1% and crush society beneath their thumb.

The other thinks that they can help improve the standards of life for the people she is elected to serve while stuffing her coffers.

I know which one is more deserving of my vote.
Do the right thing

Richmond, KY

#2105 Sep 1, 2014
Mitch McConnell hates kids,taking away there HealthCare or as he calls it Obamcare , Kids get sick and hurt no body can pay Hospital bills, and he don't even want to raise minimum wage , wants you to work for nothing that's crazy, like the coal miner lost his job he don't want to give them unemployment, he has been doing this 30 years, you got to be crazy to vote for him, think of the kids when you vote.
sooo

Princeton, KY

#2106 Sep 1, 2014
Maverick21 wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm, I believe Ms Grimes comes from a very wealthy family, I'm not sure of her personal wealth but I'm sure ole daddy lundergrun is wealthy! Remember all the trouble he got into while he was in the state legislature. He lost his political clout because of his corrupt ways, I don't believe for one minute that he has changed, and as they say the apple doesn't fall to far from the tree! So Kentucky is faced with voting for the lesser of two evils, sad.
Since Ronald Reagan and Newt Gingrich cheated on their wives, then their kids must be adulterers? The apple doesn't fall from the tree. That is basically the argument you are making about Grimes. Stupid argument to make. I guess Romney kids will all destroy million dollar homes to build bigger ones. Remember the apple doesn't fall from the tree.
gfr

Evansville, IN

#2107 Sep 1, 2014
Even if grimes isevil like you say.most placs would force retirement around 30 to 35 mark.for the democ rat.i'll be attending republi con 2014 as algore cvered in coal.does health insurance even overs black lungs or is it a dissability?dont want miners on government checks mitch
Do the right thing

Richmond, KY

#2108 Sep 1, 2014
Vote Democrat for the Kids so they have Healthcare.
brer rabbitt

Louisville, KY

#2109 Sep 1, 2014
30 year's of mitch Mcconell bs. Vote democrat you may need s.s. when your old if you can survive what their putting working people through.
Buzz Brain

AOL

#2110 Sep 1, 2014
In my opinion neither canidate is worthy ,Whats Mitch done for coal probably not much, But what has Allison done as Sec. of State for nothing much at all.But I do know some things Mitch has done for Ky ,but 30 years is a long time ,but he is the minority leader in the senate.And that packs a lot of weight for Ky.If Allison gets elected she,ll start at the bottom of the pile,with no cloud at all.So bad has I hate to say it ,I must vote for the better of the two evils.So we need the 6 more Republican senators to shut down that Muslim Maniac in the White House ,that doesn,t want to abide to the Constitution of the United States and hasn,t since he took office.
Kane

Winchester, KY

#2112 Sep 1, 2014
I know that guy He play's live in Washington DC sometimes !
Southern democrat

Morehead, KY

#2113 Sep 2, 2014
Whoever wrote:
Whoever in this area that would vote for any Democrat on the National level would deserve to lose everything. Buff said !
I can't see why any Kentuckian, especially one for eastern ky would ever vote republican. They don't give two shits about us. And as many people as there are on welfare and other government assistance programs it just doesn't make any sense.
Uninformed idiot

Ashburn, VA

#2114 Sep 2, 2014
Buzz Brain wrote:
In my opinion neither canidate is worthy ,Whats Mitch done for coal probably not much, But what has Allison done as Sec. of State for nothing much at all.But I do know some things Mitch has done for Ky ,but 30 years is a long time ,but he is the minority leader in the senate.And that packs a lot of weight for Ky.If Allison gets elected she,ll start at the bottom of the pile,with no cloud at all.So bad has I hate to say it ,I must vote for the better of the two evils.So we need the 6 more Republican senators to shut down that Muslim Maniac in the White House ,that doesn,t want to abide to the Constitution of the United States and hasn,t since he took office.
Freaking brilliant, you want an obstructionist with more clout to screw things up more than ever. Try to think before you vote, and if you can't, then please don't vote at all. If someone is a proven horrible politician the last thing you want is them having more clout for their suck.
wow!

Lancaster, OH

#2115 Sep 2, 2014
Buzz Brain wrote:
Buzz Train, your buzz-in like a bee, high on a honey overdose! And, your a stupid idiot!
use your brain

Knob Lick, KY

#2116 Sep 2, 2014
Uninformed idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
Freaking brilliant, you want an obstructionist with more clout to screw things up more than ever. Try to think before you vote, and if you can't, then please don't vote at all. If someone is a proven horrible politician the last thing you want is them having more clout for their suck.
Where the hell was your ilk when you morons elected the worst president EVER for a second term? Talk about a group of dumb asses!!! 4 years of sucking wasn't enough for you people? You needed 4 more just to be sure?

Practice what you preach and keep your proven dumb ass at home on election day! lmao
use your brain

Knob Lick, KY

#2117 Sep 2, 2014
[QUOTE who="wow!"]<quote d text>
Buzz Train, your buzz-in like a bee, high on a honey overdose! And, your a stupid idiot![/QUOTE]

English, please! lmao
RealTalkwithEdHi eronymus

Mckee, KY

#2118 Sep 2, 2014
@Use Your Brain

Should people have elected a Mormon Cultist that would have nuked the world for Momo Jebus and Joey The Conman, False Prophet, Lecher, Murderer, Pedophile Smith Junior on the day after Inauguration Day 2013 with the firm conviction that everyone that was opposed to the Mormon Cult's Restoration of Polygamous Pedophilia would die in the explosions while the Mormons themselves would be protected by magic underoos instead?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim bingham 11 min lucy 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min Roberta 135,151
randy burnett 1 hr Creeker 11
Explosion in Flatlick? 1 hr Citizen 7
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 2 hr KIM BROCK 7
sabrina 5 hr solution 2
a hero (Jul '09) 5 hr red and right 29
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]