Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2011

Judged:

I thought she may have lost it! Heard she was going under!?
shopper

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Shes ugly wrote:
Why did Becky Garland sell her shop?
she rented it to someone else--not sold
shopper

Murray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

Did she and Aj break up? I heard he was already seeing someone else!
FYI

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Judged:

She isn't there anymore b'c she sucks at doing hair..........that says enough
wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

what's going on with her?? she is selling her escalade to
here

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2011

Judged:

i seen becky selling corn and beans at the flea market sunday...
courious

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

Judged:

here wrote:
i seen becky selling corn and beans at the flea market sunday...
Well atleast she is making a honest living!Unlike your Check Drawing Food Samp ASS! Shut up and leave these kids alone !
toofunny

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Judged:

well, everyone knows becky has never actually worked a day in her life. she's always posting on her fb about going here going there, running, swimming, out with holly, blah blah blah. i've never seen her write "oh gees i had to actually work today." she's just busy spending daddy's hard earned money which undoubtedly she'll run out of soon! i guess that's why she grabbed on to aj. she thought he was a big rich guy and would take care of her when her daddy's money ran out! its hilarioud because they are both using each other for their name and for their money. sorry guys but a relationanship can't be based on money and popularity. cause to be honest, the real public could care less and actually laughs behind your backs.
what kills me is becky will suck up to someone trying to get them to like and accept her. then once she's done that, she just says screw it.
its ok aj, one day you'll see what a true barbourville redneck whore she is and then realize you made the biggest mistake of your life getting with her. you really had a beautiful family. the kind everyone wants and you threw it all away for a barbourville skank! you gotta feel good sitting in church every sunday trying to prove to the community that you're a good man. you destroyed your family for a lying worthless piece of trash!
alumni

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

AJ who ??
toofunny

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

AJ CARR
alumni

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

Dont know him, never heard of him. What does he do ??
crazy

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

toofunny wrote:
well, everyone knows becky has never actually worked a day in her life. she's always posting on her fb about going here going there, running, swimming, out with holly, blah blah blah. i've never seen her write "oh gees i had to actually work today." she's just busy spending daddy's hard earned money which undoubtedly she'll run out of soon! i guess that's why she grabbed on to aj. she thought he was a big rich guy and would take care of her when her daddy's money ran out! its hilarioud because they are both using each other for their name and for their money. sorry guys but a relationanship can't be based on money and popularity. cause to be honest, the real public could care less and actually laughs behind your backs.
what kills me is becky will suck up to someone trying to get them to like and accept her. then once she's done that, she just says screw it.
its ok aj, one day you'll see what a true barbourville redneck whore she is and then realize you made the biggest mistake of your life getting with her. you really had a beautiful family. the kind everyone wants and you threw it all away for a barbourville skank! you gotta feel good sitting in church every sunday trying to prove to the community that you're a good man. you destroyed your family for a lying worthless piece of trash!
Awwww, poor Tracy. Jealous much?
the cable guy

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2011

i seen becky down at t&w recycling selling pop cans today .she was asking about the price of copper also.
wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

i thought she was married to a cop??
ephas

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

Judged:

hey how about leaving her alone. She now a single mother that is trying to keep her kids fed. Who cares who her daddy is and what they have and who she is dating only the good lord has the right to judge.
so true

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2011

ephas wrote:
hey how about leaving her alone. She now a single mother that is trying to keep her kids fed. Who cares who her daddy is and what they have and who she is dating only the good lord has the right to judge.
I agree with you. Leave her alone.
mememem

Sheridan, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

I thought she was so in love with kevin, the state tropper. What happen between them two? He looked like a good state tropper, did he screw around with the girls he was stopping?
The Giggler

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2011

Id like to do her face down ass up.....woooooo hoooooo she smokin hottttt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Churches 8 min changes 4
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 37 min JOE NASTY 150,051
D Boone Days 1 hr Hey 2
Missy Lake 4 hr Question 1
KJB marriage straight from the bible!! Marriage... 5 hr yea right 6
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 6 hr Jealous Person 3,474
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Curious 130,287

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••