who knows paul disney on 459
kelly

AOL

#24 Jun 27, 2009
I have never heard any thing like that about my brother.You must have your wires missed up.He is a little bit on the wild side but he would never do anything to any kids.So comment me back and let know what your talking about?.
caught

Somerset, KY

#25 Jun 27, 2009
Is he a fast runner?
lol

London, KY

#26 Jun 27, 2009
Dont have to be to catch kids.
friend

London, KY

#27 Jun 27, 2009
Hey paul what are you tradeing on got a good ol truck
Kelly

AOL

#28 Jun 27, 2009
you all are full of Sh!T
lol

London, KY

#29 Jun 27, 2009
baby fu-cker
Kelly

AOL

#30 Jun 27, 2009
wont you shut ur d!ck suckers?
lol

London, KY

#31 Jun 28, 2009
baby raper.
Kelly

AOL

#32 Jun 28, 2009
Why don't all of you that's on here trash talken.
Go up to Paul and tell him all this bs to his face.I'm using my name on here so why don't you haters use yours ,so he will know who you are.
desaray

United States

#33 Jul 7, 2009
listen here paul is nott a bad person so shut your damn mouth? hows pappaw kelly
gator

Lexington, KY

#34 Jul 9, 2009
cant catch him out got his tail stuck between his pus and yep kelly he knows gator well lol.
KkrystalL

London, KY

#35 Jul 10, 2009
Hey i noe paul..Hes a good guy dont fukin bad mouth him like that he didnt do anything to u..and its none of u effin bizness what he dose so stay the frig out of it..my mom dated his cuzin johnny..i no all of them so leave them the hell alone..paul treated me like i was his daughter he would do just bout anything for me..and none of ur biz what he dose so shut the hell up!!!!
kayla tuttle

London, KY

#36 Jul 23, 2009
concerned father wrote:
its a wonder paul dident rape you your his half sis he needs a bullet for what he did and any other concerned father would feel the same.
this family must not be anything like yours we dont belive in that nasty shit if u wanna talk like that look me up if u think u know us this well paul might not be able to run that fast but this is one bitch that can so stop talking shit and hiding be hind your computer screen...
brandy

Corsica, PA

#37 Aug 3, 2009
tell em girl!
moonshiner

Mount Vernon, KY

#38 Aug 9, 2009
paul is a thief and liar who does robbery and home invasions
his wife

United States

#39 Dec 9, 2009
he is not anything of these things he is a great person but if u mess if him or his family he can be a person u dont want to see or be around so if i where u people i would stop runnin your month,
desaray

United States

#40 Jan 30, 2010
concerned father wrote:
he is a baby rapeing sob he needs hung up by his balls if he has any.
by the way he dont rap kids u do so shut the hell up
desaray

United States

#42 Jan 30, 2010
his wife wrote:
he is not anything of these things he is a great person but if u mess if him or his family he can be a person u dont want to see or be around so if i where u people i would stop runnin your month,
u u dont love him u cheat on him and use him and caused nothing but war bitch u kno he will hurt sumone over who he is with and u kno that u seen him so next youll have to fine someone bigger and strongger to wope his ass
his wife michelle disney

Anderson, SC

#43 Mar 1, 2010
he is a real good man and his the best man i have had and we will always be togwther so you bithes need to get over him and leave him alone he is mine..and always will be so get over iti paul her husband loves michelle and always will so leave me alone
I know him well

London, KY

#44 Mar 1, 2010
screw any girl 12 and older, was married to Gary Grays daughter, she was only 13 or so. And will steal the nickles off a dead man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder (May '14) 1 min lucy 449
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min North Mountain 159,586
Boob jobs & Lapband 49 min Big ole bully 11
Garbage on stinking creek roadsides ! 1 hr Jane 4
Trump is doing great ! 2 hr almost gone 30
Coach dinky out?? 2 hr Calling BS 5
Meth 4 hr Amy 1

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages