AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

if u know him u dont know much..he runs like a girl.
roosterfighter

Louisa, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2009

Judged:

I KNOW HIM HE IS A GOOD PERSON IN HIS OWN WAYS
makes me sick

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

he is a piece of crap. he runs around all the time in the silver corvette of his with no tags or anything on it dealing drugs and stays drugged and the reat of us have to pay for insurance and tags it's not fair. he should be stopped.have passed him several times and not a sign of a tag anywhere. where is the law when you need them..
call in

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2009

Judged:

makes me sick wrote:
he is a piece of crap. he runs around all the time in the silver corvette of his with no tags or anything on it dealing drugs and stays drugged and the reat of us have to pay for insurance and tags it's not fair. he should be stopped.have passed him several times and not a sign of a tag anywhere. where is the law when you need them..
call it in to the police and let them know when he is going out and they will pull him over..
His Sister

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2009

Judged:

I know for a fact my brother don't run like a girl and what is to you if he drives with out tag's .
paul disney

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

by the way i dont deal drugs i retired
paul disney

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

what i do is none of your business you dont pay my insurance or tags you keep drinking your beer and i will keep smoking my pot just remember to stay in your yard cause once you cross that line its over!!!!!!!! keep bad mouthing me bitch and see what happens by the way thats a promise not a threat
tell them paul

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

goes around comes around aint that right i got your back Art hinkle
and let me tell ya paul can carry his own he dont need anybody to get his back he will woop your but after all hallor paul your family
we have to buy tags

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2009

Judged:

what makes him so special that he can drive around without them when the rest of us have to buy tags and insurance. he better hope he don't hit me is all I can say..he WILL get caught sooner that later ...
desaray

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

let me tell yons something paul is a realy good person hes been like a daddy too me and yons arent gonna put him down and therten him with the cops and by the way he has the preetyist car out of all yons and he can walk fine soo i suggest u stop talking about him or else hell kick ur adoble s??????????
desaray

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

all the way wrote:
not many peolpe like him..
alot of people like him stop talking alot of people dont like u
Steve tuttle

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2009

Judged:

yea ya'll realy need to shut your mouth before u get your a** kicked paul is a good man and he treats me like his own son so please keep him out your mouth
well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2009

Judged:

what are you trade on paul got a truck
Concerned Insinder

Albany, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2009

Judged:

His Sister wrote:
I know for a fact my brother don't run like a girl and what is to you if he drives with out tag's .
Oh little sis taking up for her big bro..how pathetic..Nicole you are as bad as he is...You and Danny are spending Daniels money I hope that he comes back to haunt you both
concerned father

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

he is a baby rapeing sob he needs hung up by his balls if he has any.
lol

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

another michael jackson
His sister

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

No i am not Nicole, This is his sister Kelly.Who are you calling a baby raper Paul or Danny?. I don't know Danny & I don't care.My Brother don't mess with little kids anyone that messes with little kids are sick & it's Nicole's money she can do whatever she wants to with it.So mind your own business.
concerned father

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2009

Judged:

its a wonder paul dident rape you your his half sis he needs a bullet for what he did and any other concerned father would feel the same.
kelly

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2009

Judged:

What are you talking about?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info