Dear Foodstampers & All Other Members...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Free stuff

London, KY

#103 Aug 10, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes God knows my heart and he knows I'm not here on topix trying to use the Bible as a weapon against poor people. If you have an opinion concerning public assistance that's ok but be man enough to stand by that opinion. Don't cheapen the word of God trying to make yourself look justified.
The bible says what it says, you try to twist it to justify your feighned love for people yet you still have all your possessions. What is your justification for having these things yet people starve world wide. You are a typical christian preaching love and charity yet proving who you really are by your failure to sacrifice.

The poorest person in kentucky is rich by most of the worlds standards. Dont give me your shyte about how godly you are supporting a bunch of whining people too lazy to take a bath. You and your likes are the ones who cheapen gods word with your name and claim it love and charity of hypocrits.
Free stuff

London, KY

#104 Aug 10, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes God knows my heart and he knows I'm not here on topix trying to use the Bible as a weapon against poor people. If you have an opinion concerning public assistance that's ok but be man enough to stand by that opinion. Don't cheapen the word of God trying to make yourself look justified.
Dig out some more of your hand picked verses to justify your sitting on your azz in an air conditioned room while mothers in africa are in 100 plus degree heat digging for roots and bugs to feed their starving children.

Tell me how much you love them.....god knows you dont give a chit and so do I.

The sperm collectors and dead beat men around here need to be out working...or starve.. Exactly what the bible says, no matter how you or the churches try to twist it.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#105 Aug 10, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says what it says, you try to twist it to justify your feighned love for people yet you still have all your possessions. What is your justification for having these things yet people starve world wide. You are a typical christian preaching love and charity yet proving who you really are by your failure to sacrifice.
The poorest person in kentucky is rich by most of the worlds standards. Dont give me your shyte about how godly you are supporting a bunch of whining people too lazy to take a bath. You and your likes are the ones who cheapen gods word with your name and claim it love and charity of hypocrits.
Unlike you I'm not claiming to be a Christian because I know I'm not worthy. As far as my charitable deeds, you have no idea what I do for others. Why are you hiding behind a gray box and not using one of your regular profiles.
Free Stuff

London, KY

#107 Aug 10, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Unlike you I'm not claiming to be a Christian because I know I'm not worthy. As far as my charitable deeds, you have no idea what I do for others. Why are you hiding behind a gray box and not using one of your regular profiles.
I have not claimed to be a christian.
I do know that there is a lot more all can do to help those in need
I hide from no one, i simply give my opinions to all and they remain constant whether it be on this forum or face to face.
I do not have any profiles on topix, however i do use different poster names.
I will say this . I do think you are a decent and fair person from what I have seen on this forum.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#108 Aug 10, 2013
Free Stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
I have not claimed to be a christian.
I do know that there is a lot more all can do to help those in need
I hide from no one, i simply give my opinions to all and they remain constant whether it be on this forum or face to face.
I do not have any profiles on topix, however i do use different poster names.
I will say this . I do think you are a decent and fair person from what I have seen on this forum.
Your posts remind me of someone, he thinks himself to be a super Christian.
Free Stuff

London, KY

#109 Aug 10, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts remind me of someone, he thinks himself to be a super Christian.
No...not me, I am the least of the least, the worst of the worst, but I, as yourself live and die with what I believe, I am content with that, I would advise others to do the same.......but always be prepared to state your position, never in fear or in respect of others position..........
Jason

Richland, MI

#110 Aug 11, 2013
Big Banks has got more welfare than any one. Now enjoy that when you make that truck payment
lmao

United States

#111 Aug 11, 2013
mike wrote:
I agree with every bit of what McUzi wrote. If you cannot support yourself you do not deserve to live.
...i put 20 years and got hurt on the job at the fault of my emolyer, and have to receive benefit to raise my family...and i dont deserve to live..my suggestion to you is go to church you need some help there ignorant..
well

United States

#112 Aug 16, 2013
McUzi wrote:
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):
You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than support you with my tax dollars. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.
You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.
May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you––only trash such as yourself.
You are unreservedly pathetic, you are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.
You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.
I cannot believe how incredibly lazy and dumb you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorance and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your pitiful. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" working people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult.
Sad part is you are probably on food stamps and government assistance yourself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min Chalupa Batgirl 167,719
Homeless methheads 9 min Nuts 6
Knox Central Cafeteria Food 28 min Stranger 54
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 29 min Hammer head 39
Hot Women who works at KCEOC 47 min Hey345 1
Crimanals 1 hr Hammer head 1
Barbourville fire scanner 1 hr jill 2
New sandwich shop 4 hr Uhhh 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages