“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#62 Aug 7, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, HE HATH DENIED THE FAITH! and is WORSE than an INFEDEL.
Take your bible teaching' as you try to present it..Mr Twig and stick it up your leeching arse.
1 Timothy 5:8...... But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.

I must admit there are a lot of people that waste what they have or get and don't use it to provide for their own house. But no where in that verse does it say not to share with others.

1 Corinthians chapter 13 explains charity better than I can so I wont bother myself with what you said about sticking the word of God. You should look in your own heart and decide if Jesus would feel the way you do about poor people.
Free stuff

London, KY

#63 Aug 7, 2013
McUzi wrote:
No wonder Knox County schools have the lowest scores in the state if "learn something" is an example of one of the teachers.
If that "Crotchetta" is a teacher.....then... you are not only an astronault.....I am the one who engineered the rockets for your spaceship. Teacher my arse...about like twig saying he is Billy Grahm.
Free stuff

London, KY

#64 Aug 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
1 Timothy 5:8...... But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.
I must admit there are a lot of people that waste what they have or get and don't use it to provide for their own house. But no where in that verse does it say not to share with others.
1 Corinthians chapter 13 explains charity better than I can so I wont bother myself with what you said about sticking the word of God. You should look in your own heart and decide if Jesus would feel the way you do about poor people.
I told you once, I will repeat myself ..you can take the way you teach scripture and stick it up your blind arse.

Flat Lick Ky.

#65 Aug 7, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
But if any provide not for his own, and especially for those of his own house, HE HATH DENIED THE FAITH! and is WORSE than an INFEDEL.
Take your bible teaching' as you try to present it..Mr Twig and stick it up your leeching arse.
Lev 23:22 ¶ And when ye reap the harvest of your land, thou shalt not make clean riddance of the corners of thy field when thou reapest, neither shalt thou gather any gleaning of thy harvest: thou shalt leave them unto the poor, and to the stranger: I [am] the LORD your God.

Deu 15:11 For the poor shall never cease out of the land: therefore I command thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand wide unto thy brother, to thy poor, and to thy needy, in thy land.

Flat Lick Ky.

#66 Aug 7, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you once, I will repeat myself ..you can take the way you teach scripture and stick it up your blind arse.
Sorry, but I'm not a teacher of Scripture but I do know Scripture. I'll be honest with you and say I find you to be lacking in your understanding of Scripture.
Free stuff

London, KY

#67 Aug 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I'm not a teacher of Scripture but I do know Scripture. I'll be honest with you and say I find you to be lacking in your understanding of Scripture.
Fair enough...you live and die with your understanding, I am content to die with mine and the condition of my heart. One word of wisdom for you, you and I know nothing, we only have hope. That is true of all.
learn something

Barbourville, KY

#68 Aug 7, 2013
lmfao.......... you lecturing me about sentence structure. mister lets run all our bullshit together and mister.......... after everything. i doubt if i used proper structure you would be able to read it. just trying to help you my friend. lol by all means feel free to enroll in a course i think you need it.what did you ever do with out spell check?there is no way a man with your intelligence could use all them there big words with out it..........
only unintelligent people resort to name calling and derogation when they are proven wrong or confronted with a different opinion other than there's! you both really are sad little men. awwww
Free stuff

London, KY

#69 Aug 7, 2013
learn something wrote:
lmfao.......... you lecturing me about sentence structure. mister lets run all our bullshit together and mister.......... after everything. i doubt if i used proper structure you would be able to read it. just trying to help you my friend. lol by all means feel free to enroll in a course i think you need it.what did you ever do with out spell check?there is no way a man with your intelligence could use all them there big words with out it..........
only unintelligent people resort to name calling and derogation when they are proven wrong or confronted with a different opinion other than there's! you both really are sad little men. awwww
Kinda forgot about your name calling a couple posts ago have'nt ya "crotchetta"
Free stuff

London, KY

#70 Aug 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, but I'm not a teacher of Scripture but I do know Scripture. I'll be honest with you and say I find you to be lacking in your understanding of Scripture.
It all boils down to stewardship twig, those who are faithful and good stewards over what they have, no matter how much or how little deserve help. Those who waste what little or much they are given are to be rejected.

Most folks deserve what they get but there are many who just want more and more to piss away. Especially if they dont have to put any labor into it.
this is sad

Barbourville, KY

#72 Aug 7, 2013
this is whats wronge with people now days every body is so narrow minded they cant even have a conversation with out calling names or insulting some one. but i think she is responding to all your nasty comments you kinda had that coming. i work at the nursing home and i get paid more than minimum wage but i still struggle to buy enough food for my kids. the 158 i get helps me alot it means us not going hungry in between pay days.and i have health insurance through my work for me and my kids i have to pay for. my rent is 450 a month plus all my other bills.you aint got no right to judge me.or any one for that matter.my husband died 4 years ago in a car wreck its just me raising these kids and i sure dont sit on my ass. i work hard. and i have several friends who work 2 and 3 part time jobs or they work at save a lot or lowes and they get food stamps but they are working every day. minimum wage is not good you cant live off it and still eat.you should have more respect for other people not every one who gets foodstamps is sitting on there butt and drawing a check. most every one i know that gets them does work some where you guys are just being mean.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#73 Aug 7, 2013
McUZI the troll!

Flat Lick Ky.

#74 Aug 7, 2013
this is sad wrote:
this is whats wronge with people now days every body is so narrow minded they cant even have a conversation with out calling names or insulting some one. but i think she is responding to all your nasty comments you kinda had that coming. i work at the nursing home and i get paid more than minimum wage but i still struggle to buy enough food for my kids. the 158 i get helps me alot it means us not going hungry in between pay days.and i have health insurance through my work for me and my kids i have to pay for. my rent is 450 a month plus all my other bills.you aint got no right to judge me.or any one for that matter.my husband died 4 years ago in a car wreck its just me raising these kids and i sure dont sit on my ass. i work hard. and i have several friends who work 2 and 3 part time jobs or they work at save a lot or lowes and they get food stamps but they are working every day. minimum wage is not good you cant live off it and still eat.you should have more respect for other people not every one who gets foodstamps is sitting on there butt and drawing a check. most every one i know that gets them does work some where you guys are just being mean.
Theres a lot of people that work every day and still have a hard time making it. Theres no shame in needing help and receiving Public Assistance. Don't let people with small minds make you feel bad about it, as a matter of fact I respect you for taking care of your family. God Bless.
learn something

Barbourville, KY

#75 Aug 7, 2013
[This is sad]
i have no objection to you and your children getting help,i don't mind my taxes going to help people who need it. i would much rather know its helping a mom or dad feed there children than to think its going to some billion dollar company to write off another jet or million dollar bonus. and im sorry that i lost my temper and resorted to name calling.it really irritates me when people use derogatory words or insulting words just because some one has disagreed with your opinion.
or when people look down there noses at some one who is less fortunate than them selves. i grew up poor as they come.and i worked at a&p and roses to put my self through school with the help of my mommy and daddy. some people just don't have the same opportunity's, especially in rural area's they resort to the local shops or factory's or face the choice of leaving home and family to have a better life and thats a choice they just shouldnt have to make.my brother went to the coal mines and that's where he died.i meant no judgement of you at all.God bless you
C-C slim

Barbourville, KY

#76 Aug 7, 2013
mike wrote:
I agree with every bit of what McUzi wrote. If you cannot support yourself you do not deserve to live.
if stupidity was a crime instead of your true virtue,you would have been shot,hung,electrocuted and boiled in oil....but its your right to be a stupid jerk...so do or say whatever makes you happy...you ingrate.
C-C slim

Barbourville, KY

#77 Aug 7, 2013
mike wrote:
I agree with every bit of what McUzi wrote. If you cannot support yourself you do not deserve to live.
if stupidity was a crime instead of your true virtue,you would have been shot,hung,electrocuted and boiled in oil....but its your right to be a stupid jerk...so do or say whatever makes you happy...you ingrate.

Since: May 13

Hazard, KY

#78 Aug 7, 2013
McUzi wrote:
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):
You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than support you with my tax dollars. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.
You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.
May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you––only trash such as yourself.
You are unreservedly pathetic, you are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.
You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.
I cannot believe how incredibly lazy and dumb you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.
I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.
I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorance and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your pitiful. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" working people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult.
you must work at the stamp office. Even so they can still bust your ass for plagiarism, sounds like jay-z to me
Lord Buckley

Barbourville, KY

#79 Aug 8, 2013
lets talk about it wrote:
<quoted text>you must work at the stamp office. Even so they can still bust your ass for plagiarism, sounds like jay-z to me
not quite jay-z,but its pure amateur plagiarism none the less,the idiot who had the gumption to c/p this dribble couldn't even probably spell his own name right.just a lonely bitter two-bit provocateur trying to be cute because he listens to soul music.
this is where it stole it from...
http://www.guymacon.com/flame.html
Lord Buckley

Barbourville, KY

#80 Aug 8, 2013
mike wrote:
and what in the hell are you still doing around here stupid?...weren't you chosen to be the honorary head latrine captain at the annual idiots & morons convention being held in nacogdoches texas this week?
Lord Buckley

Barbourville, KY

#81 Aug 8, 2013
mike wrote:
and what in the hell are you still doing around here stupid?...weren't you chosen to be the honorary head latrine captain at the annual idiots & morons convention being held in nacogdoches texas this week?
this is sad

Barbourville, KY

#82 Aug 8, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Theres a lot of people that work every day and still have a hard time making it. Theres no shame in needing help and receiving Public Assistance. Don't let people with small minds make you feel bad about it, as a matter of fact I respect you for taking care of your family. God Bless.
thank you, i am trying my kids are my life. i had people look at me like im scum before when i was shopping or blow when they see me use the foodstamp card,i have started wearing my scrubs when i go so people no i work. it is a shame when the world blames the poor for being poor.you are a kind person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor west gives city councilmans son raise 35 min Coming soon 14
Who is Winston tye seeing now....... 2 hr Cheater 5
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr dollarsbill 132,146
City Council 3 hr Publics trust 6
jason hughes 3 hr true or not 6
praying it's all a lie 3 hr Just the truth 5
county line 229 burglar 4 hr editor 12
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 19 hr dad 52
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"