Dear Foodstampers & All Other Members...
Anonymous

London, KY

#22 Aug 7, 2013
McUzi wrote:
P.S.: You are, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
Ok, someone bought themselves a dictionary. A round of applause for McUzi. But, please be aware that many of those words more aptly describe yourself.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#23 Aug 7, 2013
Couldn't have said it better myself McUzi.
I totally I agree with you.
The people of the FSA (Free Stuff Army) are complete losers and a drain on America.
This kind of spending can not go on forever.
I can't wait for the day America goes bankrupt & cuts off their EBT Cards.
It is past time for a revolution, time to hit the reset button.

It should be, "You don't work, you don't eat".
If you really need assistance seek out your local church and quit picking my pockets to support your layabout lifestyle.
Free stuff

Manchester, KY

#24 Aug 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant take passages of the Bible and use them out of the context they were written. The passage 2 Thessalonians 3:10 were meant to be used in disciplining the members of the church not all of society.
Exactly!!!!! Brain-dead, Simpleton stated it was meant in a good christian way, right? I answered with scripture to support simpletons assertion. You are also correct,,brain-dead when you say it is to the church,(as I stated in my quote)....bottom line is good christians do not support those who are too sorry to feed themselves and their own. Your dumbazz stumbled on a correct statement for a change...even blind pigs occasionally find an acorn. One of the major problems with these leeches continueing to drain everyone is the good christians that continue to support them, thus giving dumbflucks like you and others ammunition to call them twofaced ....and..rightfully so.
clean it up

Barbourville, KY

#25 Aug 7, 2013
"Your pitiful." Really McUzi?
Your pitiful what? Did you mean You're pitiful?
Free stuff

Manchester, KY

#26 Aug 7, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, someone bought themselves a dictionary. A round of applause for McUzi. But, please be aware that many of those words more aptly describe yourself.
As well as YOU and I....dont forget us, big brother
generalization

Barbourville, KY

#27 Aug 7, 2013
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):
You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
True enough, especially in Knox County which is near the top of the list for lazy sponges on society, but I take issue with this broad disparagement of all who receive some form of assistance. Elderly, the truly disabled, and innocent children who would not be able to eat otherwise, do not deserve this kind of demeaning and condescending diatribe. The programs are broken and far too inclusive, but they are important aspects of being a civilized society.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#28 Aug 7, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
You cant take passages of the Bible and use them out of the context they were written. The passage 2 Thessalonians 3:10 were meant to be used in disciplining the members of the church not all of society.
Limbertwig is right about this. And remember, another part of Jesus's teaching's were about helping the poor and down trodden. A Camel passing through the eye of the needle and so forth.

Cannon, KY

#29 Aug 7, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Thessalonians 3:10
Apostle Paul, instructing members of the church
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work....neither should he eat.
Paul seems to have a problem with free stuff also.
Yes, but this is talking strictly about people who just WONT WORK. This is not talking about people who are disabled.

Big Difference!

Cannon, KY

#30 Aug 7, 2013

Here is good example of this type of Hypocrisy.
learn something

Barbourville, KY

#31 Aug 7, 2013
learn something

Barbourville, KY

#32 Aug 7, 2013
you do realize that 91 percent of all food stamps recipients work at your local walmart or other minimum wage jobs or are elderly or children. when you only clear 1000 bucks a month and your bills come to 800 plus gas to work and shampoo and stuff it doesnt leave a lot to buy food with now does it? but that is the struggle working class poor deal with every day. they are working and trying and yet they have to put up with people like you looking down there noses at them!and the last i checked if you work you pay taxes!so dont feel all special.
touthegreeneyedd evil

Barbourville, KY

#33 Aug 7, 2013
generalization wrote:
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):
You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
True enough, especially in Knox County which is near the top of the list for lazy sponges on society, but I take issue with this broad disparagement of all who receive some form of assistance. Elderly, the truly disabled, and innocent children who would not be able to eat otherwise, do not deserve this kind of demeaning and condescending diatribe. The programs are broken and far too inclusive, but they are important aspects of being a civilized society.
are ya jealous? u bashing piece of $hit.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#34 Aug 7, 2013
When we have 2-3 generation depending on the system, we have a problem.
Democrats using the stage of looking out for the needy, this is what they mean. Keep them needy, give them free stuff, and scam them for a vote. They vilify any who speaks out for saying that there's a choice between dependency control of ones destiny.

Get off your asses & work.
Work two jobs if you need to!
Quit making excuses for being LAZY.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#35 Aug 7, 2013
The government has lessened the requirements to receive aid and has aggressively advertised to get people enrolled.
When they give it away, people flock to it.
Just don't tell me "it's for the children."

Cannon, KY

#36 Aug 7, 2013
Anon wrote:
When we have 2-3 generation depending on the system, we have a problem.
Democrats using the stage of looking out for the needy, this is what they mean. Keep them needy, give them free stuff, and scam them for a vote. They vilify any who speaks out for saying that there's a choice between dependency control of ones destiny.
Get off your asses & work.
Work two jobs if you need to!
Quit making excuses for being LAZY.
This is a load of BS.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#37 Aug 7, 2013
Teach a man to fish, don’t give him fish…

The permanent underclass doesn’t want to fish… they want to buy the fish FOREVER with EBT…
… and the ONLY way to continue EBT FOR LIFE is to vote Democrat…
kiss it

Covington, KY

#38 Aug 7, 2013
McUzi wrote:
P.S.: You are, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
Hahahaha!! Ok then next time Im having a BBQ with my FSA friends eating food bought with my EBT card Ill shout out a big thank you. And when Im at the doctor's using my medical card Ill be sure to have the clerk send you a thank you card. Oh almost forgot my HUD, free heating and welfare check. Oh I hate that burns you up so bad so THANK YOU for all my free stuff! LOLOLOL
Anon

Staunton, VA

#39 Aug 7, 2013
As soon as the safety nets and law enforcement system comes crashing down under the weight of rising crime, plummeting budgets, and growing social tensions, the welfare queens will go off the rocker demanding to have their trove filled.
Then the hunting season for them will start.
I can't wait!
learn something

Barbourville, KY

#40 Aug 7, 2013
really if its the democrats fault then explain why all those big red republican states are the highest recipients of all the aid?

http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library/ch... http://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-are...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/16/red-s...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_reckoning/2012...
Anon

Staunton, VA

#41 Aug 7, 2013
learn something wrote:
really if its the democrats fault then explain why all those big red republican states are the highest recipients of all the aid?
http://www.intellectualtakeout.org/library/ch... http://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-are...
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/16/red-s...
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_reckoning/2012...
This is typical yellow journalism where association is causation. Telephone poles are also highly associated with aggravated crime so they must be bad. Same stupid analogy. Stamp usage is up 50% nationwide since the Obama.
You know that until recently 90% of these states were run by Democratic state governments. Many of these state governments just turned Republican since Obama. Don't you think since you are dealing with state problems you should address who runs the state instead of presidential results?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carolyn Gray 5 min Resident 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Khutra Duqquette 138,471
Rabbitt cox arrest 1 hr in the know 12
Tony Mills 1 hr stupid u 7
famous people from Knox County (Jan '12) 2 hr Hollywood Extra 87
Jeff & Jamie Mays (Jul '11) 3 hr looking 22
lynn camp 3 hr wow 22
Disability Fraud 3 hr NoGod 37
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]