Dear Foodstampers & All Other Members of the FSA

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
McUzi

Martin, KY

#1 Aug 6, 2013
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):

You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than support you with my tax dollars. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.

You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?

You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.

May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you末only trash such as yourself.

You are unreservedly pathetic, you are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.

You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.

You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.

I cannot believe how incredibly lazy and dumb you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.

I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me.

I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorance and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your pitiful. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" working people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult.
Anonymous

London, KY

#2 Aug 6, 2013
Maybe use that vast knowledge you seem to possess to address more pertinent matters.
Free stuff

London, KY

#3 Aug 6, 2013
Moderated Topic wrote:
Maybe use that vast knowledge you seem to possess to address more pertinent matters.
The afore mentioned poster seems to be totally on target as far as pertinent matters go. What can be more pertinent than leeches sucking the life out of their hosts? good jub Winchester routed poster. good job!

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#4 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
Dear Foodstampers (EBT Card Holders), 1st of the Month Losers, LiHeap Users, Medical Card Jerks, Free School Supply Scoundrels, and All Other Members of the FSA (Free Sh!t Army):
You are swine. You are a vulgar little maggot. You people are a worthless bag of filth.
You are a canker. A sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a slug than support you with my tax dollars. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.
You are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beast who sired you and then killed himself in recognition of what he had done. Your daddy was a bastard, your mamma was a whore, and you wouldn't be here if the rubber hadn't tore. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you. You are a monster, an ogre, a malformity. I barf at the very thought of you.
You have all the appeal of a booger. Lepers avoid you. You are vile, worthless, less than nothing. You are a weed, a fungus, the dregs of this earth. And did I mention you smell?
You snail-skulled little rabbit. Would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood.
May you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. You are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. You are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. You are foul and disgusting. You're a fool, an ignoramus. Monkeys look down on you. Sheep won't have sex with you末only trash such as yourself.
You are unreservedly pathetic, you are a waste of flesh. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are a disease, you puerile, one-handed, slack-jawed, drooling, meatslapper. On a good day you're a half-wit. You remind me of drool.
You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You are a fiend and a coward, and you have toe jam. You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away forever.
I cannot believe how incredibly lazy and dumb you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.
You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid.
I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorance and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel.
The only thing worse than your logic is your manners. Your pitiful. Maybe later in life, after you have learned to read, write, spell, and count, you will have more success. True, these are rudimentary skills that many of us "normal" working people take for granted that everyone has an easy time of mastering. But we sometimes forget that there are "challenged" persons in this world who find these things more difficult.
Damn......are you mad? Hope you get better.:)

Flat Lick Ky.

#5 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
Damn.... Are you mad? Hope you get better soon.:)
gator

London, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
I just read this after making a truck payment. Tell them how you really feel
simpleton

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
Don't get mad at him. He means that in a good christian way.
because

Barbourville, KY

#8 Aug 6, 2013
prolly just got his stamp card taken away
McUzi

Martin, KY

#10 Aug 6, 2013
P.S.: You are, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#11 Aug 6, 2013
Why yeah, just let everyone starve, you idiot.

That is what Food stamps are for. Nothing wrong with this country taking care of it's own people.

Get over it, please!

-Specialist

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#12 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
If I hadn't read the first little paragraph, I could swear you was talking about the Republican party!!
Free stuff

London, KY

#13 Aug 6, 2013
simpleton wrote:
<quoted text>Don't get mad at him. He means that in a good christian way.
2nd Thessalonians 3:10

Apostle Paul, instructing members of the church

For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work....neither should he eat.

Paul seems to have a problem with free stuff also.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#14 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
The people who draw stamps, and other assistance, are much more credible than someone with your way of thinking.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#15 Aug 6, 2013
That dang Republican party, I know who they are mad at!!
Free stuff

London, KY

#16 Aug 6, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>The people who draw stamps, and other assistance, are much more credible than someone with your way of thinking.
Where did you attain your degree in psyco-analogy, AC/DC college of arson? You!... credible? What an incredible flucking joke.
goofy

Barbourville, KY

#17 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
You are deficient in all that lends character. You have the personality of a used condom. You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness.
You must have been in line all day at the grocery store , wal-marts and the ATM line at the bank. Don't worry after the 10th they all have their supplies, and drugs and goes back to their hollers till the 1st of next month.
my opinion

Barbourville, KY

#18 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:

You are dank and filthy. You are asinine and benighted. You are the source of all unpleasantness. You spread misery and sorrow wherever you go.
You must have been in line all day at the grocery store , wal-marts and the ATM line at the bank. Don't worry after the 10th they all have their supplies, and drugs and goes back to their hollers till the 1st of next month.

Flat Lick Ky.

#19 Aug 6, 2013
Free stuff wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd Thessalonians 3:10
Apostle Paul, instructing members of the church
For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work....neither should he eat.
Paul seems to have a problem with free stuff also.
You cant take passages of the Bible and use them out of the context they were written. The passage 2 Thessalonians 3:10 were meant to be used in disciplining the members of the church not all of society.
Capt yung strappin buck

Barbourville, KY

#20 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
P.S.: You are, greedy, violent, malevolent, vengeful, cowardly, mendacious, meretricious, loathsome, despicable, belligerent, opportunistic, barratrous, contemptible, criminal, fascistic, bigoted, racist, sexist, avaricious, tasteless, idiotic, brain-damaged, imbecilic, insane, arrogant, deceitful, demented, lame, self-righteous, Byzantine, conspiratorial, satanic, fraudulent, libelous, bilious, splenetic, spastic, ignorant, clueless, illegitimate, harmful, destructive, dumb, evasive, double-talking, devious, revisionist, narrow, manipulative, paternalistic, fundamentalist, dogmatic, idolatrous, unethical, cultic, diseased, suppressive, controlling, restrictive, malignant, deceptive, dim, crazy, weird, dystopic, stifling, uncaring, plantigrade, grim, unsympathetic, jargon-spouting, censorious, secretive, aggressive, mind-numbing, abrasive, poisonous, flagrant, self-destructive, abusive, socially-retarded, puerile, clueless, and generally Not Good.
just keep payin them taxes there you patriot,i love spungin off of you for life.
I'm dedicatin my next porter house steak dinner to ya homey and uncle sam too.gracias amigo
Capt yung strappin buck

Barbourville, KY

#21 Aug 6, 2013
McUzi wrote:
I once got a "dear john"letter penned and phrased exactly like this one...so uh, it's still over between us?.....honey?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 131,393
Illegal coon hunting going Davis bend road 28 min mitchs wife 7
Kynect public service announcement 35 min fixthis 2
Mayor west names bridge for VOTES 41 min ha ha 8
Mike Baker needs to run the Jail 45 min we need a man jailer 8
who will you vote for as jailer 53 min Huh 26
Knox Co jail threads GONE again!!!! 1 hr Abuse 11
Family Court Judge 9 hr decided voter 49
Who works at both the Advocate and the jail? 10 hr Patty 11
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search