jns

Madisonville, KY

#1 Dec 14, 2010
Just wondering what ever happened to this guy. We used to hang out back in school and around #1 hollow but I havent' heard anything about him in years. He would be around 32-33 yrs old now. Not trying to get no dirt on him or anything just thinking about old friends.
hmmm

Fulton, KY

#2 Jan 9, 2011
I think I know who u are talking about but I hate to say if its who I think it is that I heard he got shot several years ago. Does any one else know if that is true? Sorry
meee

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 9, 2011
hmmm wrote:
I think I know who u are talking about but I hate to say if its who I think it is that I heard he got shot several years ago. Does any one else know if that is true? Sorry
steve fuston has been dead for at least 15 yrs. u must have not have kept up with him much.he got killed in a drug deal went bad
jns

Fulton, KY

#4 Jan 10, 2011
must be a different steve or maybe u are thinking of his dad?? his dad had same name and was shot so probably so
hmmmmmm

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jan 11, 2011
While it's been a few years since I've seen or heard from him, I know that he was alive and well last time I seen him. Last I heard he got out of this place, can't say I blame him. Yes, jns his dad was shot. Would be great to see good ol Charlie Buttons !
steve fuston

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2014
hmmmmmm wrote:
While it's been a few years since I've seen or heard from him, I know that he was alive and well last time I seen him. Last I heard he got out of this place, can't say I blame him. Yes, jns his dad was shot. Would be great to see good ol Charlie Buttons !
I'm Steve I can be found on fb under Charley fuston

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 2 min Sharon 7,452
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min LOL in a suit 131,127
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Nutz 155,584
Did they they ban the psycho parent from footba... 31 min PantherNation 2
Daniel bays (Jul '12) 36 min mark 13
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,297
KC bville lynncamp, who has the best cheer squad? 3 hr biggest loser 7
Stealing from child's grave 4 hr D Rogers 25
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]