Seriously

Lexington, KY

#1 Nov 1, 2012
Who has the most experience and does the best job with spiral perms in the area?
lol

United States

#2 Nov 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
Who has the most experience and does the best job with spiral perms in the area?
I'd re-think a perm if I were you. Just saying
curley

London, KY

#3 Nov 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd re-think a perm if I were you. Just saying
perms are out but,if u can find where she works Debbie Brown is good with perms
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#4 Nov 1, 2012
lol - I believe my hair is my business. If I want it permed, that's my prerogative.

Curley - thank you for the recommendation.
lol

United States

#5 Nov 1, 2012
Seriously wrote:
lol - I believe my hair is my business. If I want it permed, that's my prerogative.

Yes indeed if you want frizzy fried hair it's YOUR business! Happy frying to ya!!
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#6 Nov 1, 2012
lol - Grow up! Or did you stay up past your bedtime? Either way you need to step off. For your information, if a stylist is experienced enough and actually knows what they're doing, hair won't get "fried" with a perm. As far as frizz goes, there are remedies for that as well. Obviously you don't realize that frizz happens because of humidity and heat, both of which can be avoided by using the right product on hair and not using a hair dryer. But again, my hair is MY business, so why don't you quit butting in unless you have something worthwhile to say.
curley

London, KY

#7 Nov 2, 2012
Seriously wrote:
i wasn't being mean about a perm--but Debbie is good with perms,,i just don't know where she works,i think where the video store is and she is reasonable
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#8 Nov 2, 2012
curley wrote:
<quoted text>
i wasn't being mean about a perm--but Debbie is good with perms,,i just don't know where she works,i think where the video store is and she is reasonable
Oh I know!:-) That's why I thanked you. I believe I have tracked her down and I do really appreciate your recommendation! Thank you for being so nice and helpful!
peeked

London, KY

#9 Nov 2, 2012
I've been thinking of a perm for like a year now.. Idc whats "in" really haha..never have. As long as I like it. If I'm bored with my hair I change it, end of story lol. Who wants to follow everyone else anyways.. If we all had the same "in" look ..well.. it would almost be like we were mindless twits wouldn't it? Fancy that.
Seriously

Hazard, KY

#10 Nov 2, 2012
peeked wrote:
I've been thinking of a perm for like a year now.. Idc whats "in" really haha..never have. As long as I like it. If I'm bored with my hair I change it, end of story lol. Who wants to follow everyone else anyways.. If we all had the same "in" look ..well.. it would almost be like we were mindless twits wouldn't it? Fancy that.
Exactly!:-) Your comment kinda pits me in mind of The Stepford Wives! lol
lol

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2012
Why not color it? Change the style with a fresh cut or layers? I color mine often and recently I added Red. Best decision I ever made! My hair is super thick and a perm would really damage my hair. That's why I said I'd re think it. A perm takes a while to grow out. With color, if you don't like it you can change it pretty easy. Serena Yeager at Mane Attraction is really great with color. Tanisha Jones at Debbie's salon by Calvin's drug store or Wendy Tye at Salon Perfection are great also. Can't go wrong with any of them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min another viewer 167,749
Jennifer young and roe Gibson 18 min Jennifer 6
Knox Central Cafeteria Food 1 hr ICorrectedTheProblem 58
TONYA you Bad Bad Girl !!! 2 hr What your name 5
Crimanals 3 hr Nuts 2
Homeless methheads 4 hr Nuts 6
Who have you heard is running for Judge Executuve 4 hr Hammer head 39
New sandwich shop 8 hr Uhhh 7

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages