Drug Ring Bust Knox County, KY

Drug Ring Bust Knox County, KY

There are 121 comments on the WVLT-TV Knoxville story from Feb 10, 2011, titled Drug Ring Bust Knox County, KY. In it, WVLT-TV Knoxville reports that:

On 2/09/2011, after a six month investigation by Detective Kelly Farris of Kentucky State Police Post 10 Harlan, units from Kentucky State Police, Barbourville Police Department and Two Rivers Task Force conducted a "buy bust operation" that led to the arrest of eight subjects.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVLT-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
goodjob

Greenbrier, AR

#1 Feb 10, 2011
Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!!!
Happy

Port Charlotte, FL

#2 Feb 11, 2011
Give them a " THAT A BOY " When it comes to school kids HANG THEM!
lmao

London, KY

#3 Feb 12, 2011
everyone gets on here and bashes everyone else about the shit tht they do... all i have to say is before you do your mother hen gossiping yup i said it you need to take tht shit back to the nursing home and get your facts straight i know of four of them being innocent they were arrested because they lived in the house with one of the low lifes!knox county police as ive been told by many many ppl are nothing but a crock of shit that will do anything to meet their quota just like whitley county police. i remember when sheriff hodge was the shit and he was gonna clean tht place up when all he did was fucked with ppl and took from the comunity and now look at him everyone hates him and it will be the same way when knox county is sued for deformation of character!
love always,
cleaning out the chicken coop!
Three strikes now Al

Corbin, KY

#4 Feb 12, 2011
lmao wrote:
everyone gets on here and bashes everyone else about the shit tht they do... all i have to say is before you do your mother hen gossiping yup i said it you need to take tht shit back to the nursing home and get your facts straight i know of four of them being innocent they were arrested because they lived in the house with one of the low lifes!knox county police as ive been told by many many ppl are nothing but a crock of shit that will do anything to meet their quota just like whitley county police. i remember when sheriff hodge was the shit and he was gonna clean tht place up when all he did was fucked with ppl and took from the comunity and now look at him everyone hates him and it will be the same way when knox county is sued for deformation of character!
love always,

cleaning out the chicken coop!
What is deformation of charachter ? Al davis and the rest are definitely guilty. I hope they end up getting Ermas AZZ too.
lmao

London, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2011
i aint saying tht he aint guilty along with mark martin but their was four of them tht was at the wrong place at the wrong time and i know tht for a fact. it means when the cops or any one publicly degrades your name to where it makes life hard for you when your not the one involved.
goodjob

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Feb 12, 2011
They are guilty as charged but, I say get the rest of them. I am tired of people selling and especially too kids need to be locked up for a long dam time.
goodjob

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Feb 12, 2011
It takes a sad sick person to get rich on childern.
in the know

United States

#8 Feb 12, 2011
goodjob wrote:
It takes a sad sick person to get rich on childern.
That's how the government got rich before child labor laws.
curious

Dexter, MO

#9 Feb 12, 2011
I think the selling to all the high schoolers is a bunch of crap!! Just as I read in another post there is no reason for them to target young kids.. If a few did buy from them that doesn't give the cops or the paper the right to say such!! Are they using "these high schoolers" as their informants? They may have done wrong but lets not blow the situation out of control! This is just stupid!! They think that it makes the cops look cool but this is just crazy!!
manalive

Leechburg, PA

#10 Feb 12, 2011
this is just pot so what who smoke?
darkside

United States

#11 Feb 12, 2011
the kids were there cause marks son is 19. They didnt catch mark with the 100s of painkillers he would usually have. Screw that guy. Let the kids out.
Three strikes now Al

Corbin, KY

#12 Feb 12, 2011
lmao wrote:
i aint saying tht he aint guilty along with mark martin but their was four of them tht was at the wrong place at the wrong time and i know tht for a fact. it means when the cops or any one publicly degrades your name to where it makes life hard for you when your not the one involved.
Perhaps your dumb azz means defamation of charachter. No one knows what the hell you mean if you say deformation of charachter.
Happy

Port Charlotte, FL

#13 Feb 12, 2011
darkside wrote:
the kids were there cause marks son is 19. They didnt catch mark with the 100s of painkillers he would usually have. Screw that guy. Let the kids out.
19 isn't a kid HANG HIM!
marc

United States

#14 Feb 12, 2011
Yeah his kids are real worried !out it that's why they was out getting drunk last night and don't be saying I'm a liar because she was at mallys getting served what she only 18?omallys has lost my business
ambien

United States

#15 Feb 13, 2011
irony is that the fool who started this topic logged off and went to rite aid to get their "legal" dope for their fake ass injury.

the same kinda people insisted christ be crucified for blasphemy you know but hey whatever
leave Al alone

United States

#16 Feb 13, 2011
He may not be making a living the best way in the world. So now this cuts a lot off people off their supply. Just watch them head on down to the smoke shop or another little grocery store and buy Posh (you know that chemically manufactured stuff) legally. Then you will be in the emergency room with them fighting for their life.
so what

United States

#17 Feb 13, 2011
marc wrote:
Yeah his kids are real worried !out it that's why they was out getting drunk last night and don't be saying I'm a liar because she was at mallys getting served what she only 18?omallys has lost my business
wow. big deal. she was at omallys hanging out with her friends. and acually she is 19, about to turn 20. im sure shes been in there before. and i really doubt she was getting drunk. did you actually see her drinking anything? doubtful. just because she was out on a friday night doesnt mean that she isnt worried. so get a life, and mind your own business. she has nothing to do with the situation.
Jill

Honolulu, HI

#18 Feb 13, 2011
Just like all the other junk that goes regularly in Norther Kentucky. Like Megan Peterson who is screwing Scott Buckley on the side of Mike Peterson. The Karate guy, once he finds out, watch out, he is gonna have a word with her. Megan, you shouldn't have screwed around with other guys, it comes back to haunt you. Megan you should get another job!
bill

United States

#19 Feb 13, 2011
WHAT
too bad

Greenbrier, AR

#20 Feb 14, 2011
leave Al alone wrote:
He may not be making a living the best way in the world. So now this cuts a lot off people off their supply. Just watch them head on down to the smoke shop or another little grocery store and buy Posh (you know that chemically manufactured stuff) legally. Then you will be in the emergency room with them fighting for their life.
So I take it al is God well you better think again. Al and everyone that was caught needs some time in jail. Who cares they will get what is coming to them. ole saying every dog has his day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A New Word Game~Four Words. (Jun '10) 24 min MAGA 193
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 26 min ChromiuMan 178,100
New jail 29 min Dogtown 29
Rabbit Cox get off the road 31 min Rabbit for County... 33
you hear about this 37 min Coach K 14
Stanley Peace barber shop 37 min knox 18
Topix giving IP address 41 min Whutchagonnadonow 4
Is *** Sidney Smith *** a murderer? 41 min Abcdefg 15

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages