CSC Losing Employees
Jamie

Mayfield, KY

#84 Apr 28, 2010
hmmm wrote:
I think this post is giving the wrong impression of CSC. CSC has a great attendance policy, great benefits, and decent pay. I've been a CSR for 2.5 years and this is what I've observed:
CSR's are respected. There are CSR's who are great at their jobs and enjoy working there. There are mature CSR's that may not enjoy their jobs, but they do them well anyway because they have a good work ethic. Still, there are other CSR's that just want to slide by; These CSR's are the ones complaining in this forum. They feel that they should be able to miss days or even weeks at a time or give incorrect information to callers with no repercussions. They feel that if they are disciplined in any way that it's their supervisor's fault and not anything they've done. As far as management goes, there are strict rules that are in place that every member of management must follow. A supervisor can't just write up or fire someone. There has to be documented reasons before it can go that far. Not everyone in management is perfect, but if they've been promoted, it was because they performed well when they were either CSR's, Leads, or in Quality. As far as what's required by the contract, that's put in place by the client, not CSC management. In short, if you don't like the job or the rules, then leave. No one is making you stay. If you were fired, it was because of the mistakes you made, not because management.
Yeah I was fired because I made one mistake after working there over a year......that place is crazy
Confused

Mayfield, KY

#85 Apr 28, 2010
FYI 2 wrote:
Ha Ha"Comin ppl- stop worring about managment & focus on just down right wrong ppl who need to be fired because they do nothing but cause problems. Like Kristen Blankenship for example! She does nothing but flirt with every half decent csr that walks in that building... Plus the other sups that are men like Rick Jones! I heard they had sex on a lunch break one day! The girl is married & has a child someone needs to tell her husband about her secret life at work!"
How can you tell other people to stop worrying about management when you are doing the same damn thing you idoit. If your going to bash someone you need to at least spell their name correctly. And KRISTIN values her marriage and her kid more than anything in this world. A person can be friends with another guy without sleeping with him. If you dont like a person fine dont go around spreading rumors like a high schooler.
I thought Rick Jones was gay or at least bi? He and Kristin? I don't know about that. They do talk and she may flirt some, but I don't know about them sleeping together.
hiliariously amused

Corbin, KY

#86 Apr 28, 2010
sharon mills? Kayla?
hiliariously amused

Corbin, KY

#87 Apr 28, 2010
some of these posts sounds just like something you both would be capable of saying.
csc empolyee 2

United States

#88 Apr 28, 2010
csc empolyee 2 wrote:
Hell look at all the days that girl named debbie misses i will not give her last name but we all know who she is this bitc* was just off work for about two months and she came to work about three weeks ago and she missed two days last week and if im right she took off work again today she must suck alot of Dic* to keep her damn job is all i have to say her ass needs to be fired im sick and tired of it some of my friends got fired for just taking one day off work its a joke i say we all complane to Lola or who ever and get this bitc* fired im so tired of it we bust our asses and are at work every day and this whore takes off work anytime she wants to some thing needs to be done i dont like to talk about people but this has went on to damn long i work next to her and you better believe im going to saying something in the damn morning i hope you see this and i hope you lose your damn job now im going to bed because i have to be at work in the morning .
Im on my last break right now so this bitc* has took another day off work who the hell is this bit* sucking she has to be or she would have done been fired from her damn job come on people lets do somethin about this bitc* missin all the fuc*ing time she must be good at sucking one of the bosses Dic* or she might be eating at the "Y" if you know what i mean
Iknowher

United States

#89 Apr 28, 2010
csc empolyee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Im on my last break right now so this bitc* has took another day off work who the hell is this bit* sucking she has to be or she would have done been fired from her damn job come on people lets do somethin about this bitc* missin all the fuc*ing time she must be good at sucking one of the bosses Dic* or she might be eating at the "Y" if you know what i mean
I know who you are talking about and I would watch my mouth if I were you. you have no Idea what's going on. why don't you ask her any questions you may have. I'm sure she isn't afraid to tell you to your face. She is a good person. Don't be so jealous.
Awwwww

Corbin, KY

#91 Apr 28, 2010
Kristin, I love you!!!
wellllllll

Pineville, KY

#94 Apr 29, 2010
you mean you still work there?
employee

Corbin, KY

#95 Apr 29, 2010
csc empolyee 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you worry about your own self. if you put as much effort in worrying about your own self, you probably wouldn't be so damn fugly! yeah, we know who you are that posted this, you think your foolin people but your not. just b/c nothing has been said to you doesn't mean we don't know. just mind your own business, trust me you will be better off in the long run
Bull

Corbin, KY

#96 Apr 29, 2010
You are an idiot, a liar, and a sh*t stirrer-PERIOD. None of the slanderous lies are true about her. Obviously you have a bone to pick and with your pathetic bullsh*t lies, very little imagination to do so with. Do you not realize you can be sued? Obviously your best trait is ignorance.You have been watching entirely too many soap operas. Bless your heart ( which is Southern code for " Boy ain't your stupid). Perhaps you should actually work instead of spreading malicious lies. More than likely it is you, with a guilty concious, or you have hit on him and have been turned down-therefore jealous of a working relationship between the 2 sup's. If you are so confident of your statements- why hide behind a fake name. Pure Bull s*it, and plain chicken sh*t. Get a life. Your wagging tongue, and imagination seem to be the only things that work for you.
current employee1

United States

#97 Apr 29, 2010
FYI 2 wrote:
Ha Ha"Comin ppl- stop worring about managment & focus on just down right wrong ppl who need to be fired because they do nothing but cause problems. Like Kristen Blankenship for example! She does nothing but flirt with every half decent csr that walks in that building... Plus the other sups that are men like Rick Jones! I heard they had sex on a lunch break one day! The girl is married & has a child someone needs to tell her husband about her secret life at work!"
How can you tell other people to stop worrying about management when you are doing the same damn thing you idoit. If your going to bash someone you need to at least spell their name correctly. And KRISTIN values her marriage and her kid more than anything in this world. A person can be friends with another guy without sleeping with him. If you dont like a person fine dont go around spreading rumors like a high schooler.
I completely agree.Kristin is a great person, wonderful wife, and outstanding mother!!! her family is her world. For any of you would say something like that about a person that would go out of her way to help even if she didnt like you, you should really be ashamed. I couldnt think of any other person I would want to have my back. She is a great sup and an even better friend. Like several others have said before, if you dont like the place, either suck it up and quit acting like a dumbass or quit and find another damn job. Kristin u know I luv ya! See u tomorrow!
Retarded

Mayfield, KY

#98 Apr 30, 2010
FYI 2 wrote:
Team Kristin!
YEAH

Corbin, KY

#99 Apr 30, 2010
Team Kristin all the way!!! I think the world of Kristin. She loves her family. Who would start something like this?
Yep

Corbin, KY

#100 Apr 30, 2010
YEAH wrote:
Team Kristin all the way!!! I think the world of Kristin. She loves her family. Who would start something like this?
Amen, I agree, and the lies were obviously started by a fool, who does not know jack sh*t. Kristin Rocks! She is a very good person, who loves her family--and cares about helping people. To say that horrible stuff about her is just WRONG on so many levels. But some people you cannot help, even though you try--because JEALOUSY AND IGNORANCE prevent them from ever being able to distinguish honesty and truth.
current employee1

United States

#101 Apr 30, 2010
Just like everyone else I haven't the slightest as to why someone would want to do what they done to KRISTIN. I am assuming just like most have that it is due to Jealousy and Ignorance. There is no other way to explain it. TEAM KRISTIN, KEEP IT UP!!! I can see that HA HA isn't leaving any more comments, we may have a break through here.(doubtful) We can hope though. We all know she is a great person and that is all that matters!!!
Employee

London, KY

#102 Apr 30, 2010
I think all the CSC employees, including myself need togo on strick like Jackson MSC for unfair rights that we are under.. and yeah, i do believe that this new management position will go to Lola's head.. i can't stand that place i don't care what the pay is or benefits. Trust me, if you people had to work there and hear that bullshit everyday and put up with unfair rules and rights then you would not like it either.. it is so horrible to work there.. we need MUCHHH better sups and team leaders there!!
dumba55 people

London, KY

#103 Apr 30, 2010
I wish that I was happy with my life so I wouldn't have to complain about the company that keeps me from going hungry. I wish that I had something better to do than start undeserved rumors and rants about people that are actually professional, and require that I go to work and be on time. They are quite nice people, btw. Maybe if I focus on going to work, doing my job, and speak of only the truth and get along with others, then my job may not seem so bad. If I did that though, who would provide the true comedy to people that are bored?
tyshina

Mayfield, KY

#104 Apr 30, 2010
i cant believe this stashus!!! this needs to stop!!! kristin is a great person. everyone that writes smalualble lies about her is crazy! everyone is jealous of her. plains and trains is just the same plains and trains everyone needs to grow up and stop being so tylinquent and swatch a cosmire
Employee

Middlesboro, KY

#105 Apr 30, 2010
tyshina wrote:
i cant believe this stashus!!! this needs to stop!!! kristin is a great person. everyone that writes smalualble lies about her is crazy! everyone is jealous of her. plains and trains is just the same plains and trains everyone needs to grow up and stop being so tylinquent and swatch a cosmire
Uhhh ... What she said?

Honey, we speak English on this Topix.
CrystalGaily

Mayfield, KY

#106 Apr 30, 2010
Ima gonna hasta agree with Tyshina. Erybody that be smakin about Kristin is tylinquent fo so. CSC 4 life honey bees. KISS KISS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff race 1 hr In the know 20
Phipps for Judge executive 1 hr Voter 7
Sprinkles Wins Judge Ex Debate ! ! ! 1 hr Bvillian 4
Will Bob Corey win or lose ? 2 hr Full of hope 46
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Rose_NoHo 174,723
Margaret west Hott Hott To Trotttt ! ! ! 2 hr river rat 2
Eversole or Phipps for Judge 3 hr voter 17

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages