New Family Court Judge: Marilyn McGhee

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Amy

Somerset, KY

#1 May 20, 2014
Defeated Stephen Jones and Durenda Lundy Lawson.
about time

United States

#2 May 20, 2014
Lawson got put out now maybe we will have a fair judge that won't be just on the women"s side.
huh

Gray, KY

#3 May 21, 2014
Lawson won didn't she ?
WTF

London, KY

#4 May 21, 2014
Hell no she didn't in Laurel County. Now the Bitch will have to give up her throne. Thank You people in laurel County for getting rid of that Evil Bitch.
gator

Mountain View, CA

#5 May 21, 2014
Just goes to show you how many pieces of crap deadbeats that don't want to pay THIER child support. Now I am going to go make a truck payment.
huh

United States

#6 May 21, 2014
WTF wrote:
Hell no she didn't in Laurel County. Now the Bitch will have to give up her throne. Thank You people in laurel County for getting rid of that Evil Bitch.
It's knox and laurel. So NO she didn't win. It's between Jones or Lawson in Nov.
old school

South Fulton, TN

#7 May 21, 2014
its between jones and mcghee in november
huh

Gray, KY

#8 May 21, 2014
old school wrote:
its between jones and mcghee in november
K, sorry I was confused I guess lol I knew Lawson won knox but not Laurel an I knew McGee won Laurel but not knox. Never heard a final tally. Thx!
jimmy

Somerset, KY

#9 May 21, 2014
no sorry needed the people counting the votes have everyone confused! lol :D
news

South Fulton, TN

#10 May 21, 2014
So is lawson still for knox or is she out completly?????
citizen

Mount Vernon, KY

#11 May 21, 2014
she is out!
WTF

London, KY

#12 May 21, 2014
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
It's knox and laurel. So NO she didn't win. It's between Jones or Lawson in Nov.
Check WYMT website and see for yourself.
WTF

London, KY

#13 May 21, 2014
gator wrote:
Just goes to show you how many pieces of crap deadbeats that don't want to pay THIER child support. Now I am going to go make a truck payment.
Not everyone has been in front of her for child support, so go make a bicycle payment.
back lash

Chagrin Falls, OH

#14 May 21, 2014
Well people you did not get a prize when Marilyn, got voted in. She said she, would be fair and do the right thing. I just can't believe anything she tells. I was done real dirty by her during my divorce from my husband. She was his attorney. My house was sold right out from under me and my 5 year old child. I wonder how she sleeps at night, the way she treats people? To bad Mr. Jones did'nt get it. Everyone will have to answer for mistreating people, and saying things that are'nt true. GOD, is watching and listening.
well

Tucker, GA

#15 May 21, 2014
back lash wrote:
Well people you did not get a prize when Marilyn, got voted in. She said she, would be fair and do the right thing. I just can't believe anything she tells. I was done real dirty by her during my divorce from my husband. She was his attorney. My house was sold right out from under me and my 5 year old child. I wonder how she sleeps at night, the way she treats people? To bad Mr. Jones did'nt get it. Everyone will have to answer for mistreating people, and saying things that are'nt true. GOD, is watching and listening.
Jones is still in it to. They go against one another in Nov. This was just a primary election.
Good to know

Clarksville, TN

#16 May 23, 2014
back lash wrote:
This is a helpful post. McGhee said she would be fair to men as well. This post supports that. McGhee helped a man get a house from and woman and child. I will definitely be voting for her in November! Good to see someone fair and represent everyone fair.
uknow

Flat Lick, KY

#17 May 23, 2014
McGhee is from Clay County.
Voter

United States

#18 Oct 9, 2014
uknow wrote:
McGhee is from Clay County.
No she's not from Clay County.. Marylin Benge McGhee would do a fine job. She would put the kids of Knox And Laurel Counties first in her rulings. She's done a fine job campaigning in both counties!!
im voting for a man

London, KY

#19 Oct 9, 2014
it is a mans job and we dont need another woman.
Curious Georgia

Corbin, KY

#20 Oct 9, 2014
I am voting for Steve Jones, he is a great person as well as a good lawyer. He is a family man, with 4 children. His wife is from Grays and is a wonderful person. Steve will be fair to men and women.
I hear McGhee will be ten times worse than Lawson. Let's vote a man in this time!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 27 min Chromium is a Eunuch 158,135
Amy MILLS and JOHNNY SMITH 1 hr homewrecker 1
Fancy people in D.C. 1 hr Question 10
Looking for work 1 hr Middlesboro Man 32
Nicholas Jones, Rodney Bullock, Benjamin Strong 2 hr Cousin It 7
rump takes office Tomorrow 2 hr Jim 10
What would have happened if Vince would have ke... 3 hr Dr Dirty 1
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 19 Refer 112

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages