How to look up a cell phone number

How to look up a cell phone number

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

granny

Clarkson, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Is there a link to find out who owns a cell phone number.
sue

Clarkson, KY

#2 Nov 10, 2012
I dont know, but i know it can be done.
helpingout

London, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
Dragster

United States

#4 Nov 13, 2012
There is an iPhone app called mr number. It works!.99 for 20 lookups.
Jumper Cable

Milton, WI

#5 Nov 13, 2012
If you have the Cell phone number you can look it up on AT&T website. It's called a reverse cell number look up. Punch in the number & it will tell you who it belongs to & their address... Hope this has helped you ! God Bless!!!
well said

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
I don't think Jumper Cable's suggestion would work for free, maybe it would but my internet connection is quite slow. I thought cell phone numbers were not published.

anyhow, I recently found this which would almost certainly give you the owner's name etc if you followed the steps : http://stuff4you.biz/backgroundchecks/reverse...

@Dragster I have mr number for android and it didn't charge me but I also don't remember it being able to look up numbers for you.
BIG CHEESE

Corbin, KY

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Go to Facebook, in search type in the number. If they listed it in their profile, it will come up that way.
Well

United States

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Jumper Cable wrote:
If you have the Cell phone number you can look it up on AT&T website. It's called a reverse cell number look up. Punch in the number & it will tell you who it belongs to & their address... Hope this has helped you ! God Bless!!!
That does not give you a name on cell phones. It only says its a cell or unpublished number.
apps

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Dec 2, 2012
Go to your apps store and type in cell phone look ups it should bring up a few suggestions but Im sure there is a charge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's happening in girdler? 9 min Very Sad 14
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Bzoink 174,777
report bad people 26 min I am reporting you 2
Bad girls 1 hr John 1
Sprinkles Wins Judge Ex Debate ! ! ! 2 hr Wow 8
Michael Sowders Murdered 2 hr Quantummist 1
Is jailer candidate coming off Ballot ? 2 hr Go Mary Go 3
Will Bob Corey win or lose ? 4 hr Another Knox Voter 47

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages