Is their any snake handling churches in Barbourville,Ky
Stinking creek
shedevil

London, KY

#4 Feb 23, 2014
realist wrote:
<quoted text>
Stinking creek
only way i'd handle a damm poisnious snake is if god hisself was standing in front of me and told me too.he isn't so i'm not.I can see why the bible says you shorten your days by your foolish ways of doing.Its foolish to handle a snake.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#5 Feb 23, 2014
There are plenty snakes preaching behind the pulpit's at most of the churches in Knox County.
realist

Barbourville, KY

#6 Feb 23, 2014
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>only way i'd handle a damm poisnious snake is if god hisself was standing in front of me and told me too.he isn't so i'm not.I can see why the bible says you shorten your days by your foolish ways of doing.Its foolish to handle a snake.
I don't even handle dead ones!!
John

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Feb 24, 2014
I for one wont go to a chruch like that, but the bible does speak of taking up serpents. If people want to do that then who are we to say they can't and the government has no right to say they can't ether. those people go there by choose and are fully aware of the danger.the fact is if we banned every act that is dangerous we'd all be sitting in a padded room wearing bubble wrap.
Tony

United States

#8 Feb 24, 2014
People feed on anything that sheds negative light on Eastern Ky.
knows pickers

Barbourville, KY

#9 Feb 24, 2014
god dont want you acting stupid, putting on a show so other fools think he is "moving" you

Cannon, KY

#10 May 26, 2014
Mark 16:16

Cannon, KY

#11 May 26, 2014
What's good for one may not be good for another...
Everyone must sail their own ship, I suppose.
Goble

Barbourville, KY

#12 May 26, 2014
John wrote:
I for one wont go to a chruch like that, but the bible does speak of taking up serpents. If people want to do that then who are we to say they can't and the government has no right to say they can't ether. those people go there by choose and are fully aware of the danger.the fact is if we banned every act that is dangerous we'd all be sitting in a padded room wearing bubble wrap.
Go to the greek and you will find the meaning for the word serpent is an analogy for SATAN
lol

Corbin, KY

#13 May 28, 2014
Go to Dumb Dumb Coots church in Middlesboro you can handle sneaky snakes there and risk been bitten.
festus

Ormond Beach, FL

#14 May 28, 2014
well did the son recover from his bite. he will just do it again stupid at its finest

Cannon, KY

#15 Jan 7, 2015
To each his own.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Dave 135,046
Allen Carmack (Jan '13) 40 min Jennifer 17
Britney Smith and Julius Blalock 43 min Kasey 5
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 57 min brownie 18
Michael Trent/// 1 hr Stacy 1
sabrina kagin spicer warrenn baker corey 1 hr merry maiden 42
want to open small music venue in Barbourville 3 hr Abc 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance