“xcntrikridner@ yahoo.com”

Since: Aug 13

Cannon, KY

#68 Aug 2, 2013
stupid is wrote:
<quoted text>No body believes your bs anymore. You've run your course and from what I know some people still want to get their hands on you. You made some people pretty mad with your AC/DC song when the kids died in the house fire. You're pretty low Specialist, ganny and whoever else you wish you were.
No body, or Nobody, stupid?

Which is it?

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#69 Aug 2, 2013
I swear, people on here have got nothing better to do than Speculate on who somebody's real identity is. If I tried to look up everybody who had pissed me off....I'd be on her 24-7!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#70 Aug 2, 2013
Xcntrik InRidner wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I wasn't and have never been Ganny, but believe whatever you want. I don't care.
But I am proud some people think I am good enough to be you...

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#71 Aug 2, 2013
Gothic girl wrote:
I swear, people on here have got nothing better to do than Speculate on who somebody's real identity is. If I tried to look up everybody who had pissed me off....I'd be on her 24-7!
Like I always say, if people are going to get Mad, they shouldn't get on here.

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#72 Aug 2, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am proud some people think I am good enough to be you...
Thanks.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#73 Aug 2, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Like I always say, if people are going to get Mad, they shouldn't get on here.
Some people don't know when to stop pushing.

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#74 Aug 2, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
But I am proud some people think I am good enough to be you...
Hi, Ganny.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#75 Aug 2, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>
Some people don't know when to stop pushing.
Wish I could have run into those Some People when my tranny went out last month....

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#76 Aug 2, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish I could have run into those Some People when my tranny went out last month....
Need someone to take your frustrations out on or do they owe you money?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#77 Aug 2, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, Ganny.
Hi Limbertwig

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#78 Aug 3, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Need someone to take your frustrations out on or do they owe you money?
Neither, Just needed someone that would keep pushing to push my car to the tranny shop....

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#79 Aug 3, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither, Just needed someone that would keep pushing to push my car to the tranny shop....
That's a different kind of pushing.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#80 Aug 3, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>That's a different kind of pushing.
LOl, Good evening Limbertwig.
Retarbourville

Barbourville, KY

#81 Aug 3, 2013
Is it Jesus Christ? Oh wait, Jesus never existed. Nvm...

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#82 Aug 3, 2013
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>That's a different kind of pushing.
Twig, would you be interested in going out to eat with me, ToastUp and Quantummist, one day next Month?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#83 Aug 3, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Twig, would you be interested in going out to eat with me, ToastUp and Quantummist, one day next Month?
Uh-Hummmmm,

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#84 Aug 3, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Twig, would you be interested in going out to eat with me, ToastUp and Quantummist, one day next Month?
Yep Twig, at least there would be some adult supervision then....

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#85 Aug 3, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Twig, at least there would be some adult supervision then....
I would even invite Rumors, if he'd buy my lunch.

:)

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#86 Aug 3, 2013
Retarbourville wrote:
Is it Jesus Christ? Oh wait, Jesus never existed. Nvm...
Considering he's the most famous man to ever exist, I'd say he existed.
Rumors

Georgetown, KY

#87 Aug 3, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>I would even invite Rumors, if he'd buy my lunch.
:)
I haven't read all this. Invite me for what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min fed up 4,583
Holly Adkins (Apr '10) 23 min Concerned 21
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 1 hr Answer 10
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Nutz 153,157
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 2 hr Go Blue Forever 26,266
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 5 hr God 74
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 hr Virgin Merry 131,006
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••