The Machine

Barbourville, KY

#23 Jul 21, 2013
Specialist, other than me, who else knows your identity?

“All around goth mommy”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#24 Jul 21, 2013
The Machine wrote:
Specialist, other than me, who else knows your identity?
I do! I do!

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#26 Jul 21, 2013
Sometimes I forget myself.......lol

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#27 Jul 21, 2013
Gothic girl wrote:
<quoted text>I do! I do!
True, although we haven't seen one another in 20 years!....Ha Ha...lol

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#28 Jul 21, 2013
The Machine wrote:
Specialist, other than me, who else knows your identity?
Gothic girl
Ganny
Toastup and apparently Travis?

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#30 Jul 21, 2013
I wouldn't care to share my true identity with you all, but there are so many crazy ass people out there, and I am now disabled and can hardly get around. I now, have to walk on a Cain part of the time. I've had type-1 diabetes for nearly twenty years, and it's starting to effect me hard. And I truly wish to be left alone.

Thank you everyone, for your concern.

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#31 Jul 21, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>I believe that
Ha Ha...LOL!

“Surfing The Waves.”

Since: Jun 13

The Topix Pond.

#32 Jul 21, 2013
I do.
believer of the truth

Middlesboro, KY

#33 Jul 21, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
I wouldn't care to share my true identity with you all, but there are so many crazy ass people out there, and I am now disabled and can hardly get around. I now, have to walk on a Cain part of the time. I've had type-1 diabetes for nearly twenty years, and it's starting to effect me hard. And I truly wish to be left alone.
Thank you everyone, for your concern.
BE careful, you are about to tell your age... THE reason i think you are a WOMAN is YOUR MANNERISM, in the way that you PHRASE your SENTENCES... BUT, i have been wrong before...
Rumors

Winchester, KY

#34 Jul 21, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>BE careful, you are about to tell your age... THE reason i think you are a WOMAN is YOUR MANNERISM, in the way that you PHRASE your SENTENCES... BUT, i have been wrong before...
He's a homo.
cash

Somerset, KY

#37 Jul 21, 2013
Batman......

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#38 Jul 21, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a homo.
You're a homo!

“Beyond Description”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#39 Jul 21, 2013
believer of the truth wrote:
<quoted text>BE careful, you are about to tell your age... THE reason i think you are a WOMAN is YOUR MANNERISM, in the way that you PHRASE your SENTENCES... BUT, i have been wrong before...
No, I'm a dude. Very sorry, but you're wrong...
Road Dog

Manchester, KY

#40 Jul 22, 2013
Rumors wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a homo.
Kinda sad, the homo wants to be left alone because his arse is rotting off from diabetes, knowing all the perverted chit he has thrown at others in their times of trials.

Kinda lke Travon also, ask....and u shall recieve.

Sad....because the worthless piece of chit thinks there is pity for him.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#41 Jul 22, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
I wouldn't care to share my true identity with you all, but there are so many crazy ass people out there, and I am now disabled and can hardly get around. I now, have to walk on a Cain part of the time. I've had type-1 diabetes for nearly twenty years, and it's starting to effect me hard. And I truly wish to be left alone.
Thank you everyone, for your concern.
And I love you as much today as I did when I first met you.

Big huggs for my friend.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#42 Jul 22, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Kinda sad, the homo wants to be left alone because his arse is rotting off from diabetes, knowing all the perverted chit he has thrown at others in their times of trials.
Kinda lke Travon also, ask....and u shall recieve.
Sad....because the worthless piece of chit thinks there is pity for him.
You mad?

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#43 Jul 22, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>You're a homo!
I was told you're a lesbitarian
Road Dog

Manchester, KY

#44 Jul 22, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
You mad?
Nah, just an opinion. Thats what topix is for, right? No facts just biased and doctored opinions, includiny yours and ed's
Road Dog

Manchester, KY

#45 Jul 22, 2013
including
ShootinInThe Dark

Barbourville, KY

#47 Jul 22, 2013
Specialist, are you and Euro Heritage the same person? I was told that you him, and someone else was all the same person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sixty minutes asking questions about Knox court... 4 min Kit 18
I hate almost Everyone. 53 min rightbackatche 2
Woman ran-over in Mcdonald's parking lot. 57 min Happy Meal 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 57 min uMoron 143,163
Hubbards 1 hr Unknown 4
Who is a woman thats up for a good time? 3 hr assman 21
Sarah tye (Mar '15) 4 hr From barbourville 26
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 6 hr lost my faith 20
Shooting at Walmart??? 12 hr sunshine 54
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages