Adoption thru state
wanting info

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Sep 22, 2013
Considering adoption through the state foster care program. Has anyone done this? Can you give me some pointers and information? I know its a hassle..just want to know if this is a doable thing like does anyone ever actually get to adopt a kid this way adn how long?? Appreciate the help!
travis

London, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2013
wanting info wrote:
Considering adoption through the state foster care program. Has anyone done this? Can you give me some pointers and information? I know its a hassle..just want to know if this is a doable thing like does anyone ever actually get to adopt a kid this way adn how long?? Appreciate the help!
it takes years and if one the child's parent or parents is in jail you have to pay for their lawyer out of your own pocket
its a lot of work and money on your part but its worth it if you love the child
actually

Gray, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2013
travis wrote:
<quoted text>it takes years and if one the child's parent or parents is in jail you have to pay for their lawyer out of your own pocket
its a lot of work and money on your part but its worth it if you love the child
true but the max amount you have to pay toward their attorney, if they even bother to fight it, is $500. Well worth giving a child a loving home.
travis

London, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2013
actually wrote:
<quoted text> true but the max amount you have to pay toward their attorney, if they even bother to fight it, is $500. Well worth giving a child a loving home.
that wasn't what they tolled us we waited till the person get out of jail and yes its worth it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min umoron 153,778
Who's in charge of the fb festival entertainment 1 hr Ledford Dean 10
School board employees hide cash THEFTS ! 3 hr wondering 4
Is Paul Baker a good Disability Lawyer? (Dec '12) 10 hr myrahnna 86
Daniel Boone 2016 11 hr partyondudes 11
Everyone's is for Freedom of Speech............... 12 hr Knox county mad man 4
News Farr back in custody - 12 hr Knox county mad man 1
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 20 hr Martin 101

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages