Geek

Manchester, KY

#1 Dec 29, 2012
To the knowledge of your lawyer, with no duty of investigation, there is no reason why you (i.e., you, individually, and not including, without limitation, members of your immediate family, entities which you own or control or entities under common control or ownership with those entities, their respective directors, owners, officers, agents or representatives or members of their respective immediate families), should not have a Happy New Year, assuming weather, environmental, economic and social factors historically consistent with those factors present over the period 1/1/2001 through 12/31/2012, inclusive.
With warmest regards,

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Dec 29, 2012
Geek wrote:
To the knowledge of your lawyer, with no duty of investigation, there is no reason why you (i.e., you, individually, and not including, without limitation, members of your immediate family, entities which you own or control or entities under common control or ownership with those entities, their respective directors, owners, officers, agents or representatives or members of their respective immediate families), should not have a Happy New Year, assuming weather, environmental, economic and social factors historically consistent with those factors present over the period 1/1/2001 through 12/31/2012, inclusive.
With warmest regards,
I certify that the aforementioned is a true and legally binding statement.
someoneelse

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 29, 2012
Yeppers

Manchester, KY

#4 Dec 30, 2012
Happy New Year!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min GOTP 153,083
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Mike Duquette 130,998
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 15 min Another Vet 4,490
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 19 min LIbEralS 26,262
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 39 min True Anon 5
Mellisa Collett 2 hr Pineville 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr BIG_STEVIE 81,631
Republicans have tunnel vision!! 13 hr Limbertwig 70
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••