Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#122 Nov 25, 2009
Freak, when is that nightmare movie set for release? I can't wait!
gothic girl

Middlesboro, KY

#123 Nov 25, 2009
Dr__Frank wrote:
<quoted text>I was under the impression that it is going to be a remake of the original, and also a sequel to exorcist: the begining. I even heard they are going to use the same priest.
Also, what about johnny depp as ridler? Any truth to it?
I heard a while back that johnny depp was being considered for the riddler, but there hasnt been a conformation on it yet. In my opinion he wuold make a very good one.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#124 Nov 25, 2009
gothic girl wrote:
<quoted text>I heard a while back that johnny depp was being considered for the riddler, but there hasnt been a conformation on it yet. In my opinion he wuold make a very good one.
Yes indeed. That guy is great. He could play thr part perfect!
"the doctor"

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#125 Nov 25, 2009
Dr__Frank wrote:
Freak, when is that nightmare movie set for release? I can't wait!
Not sure really..

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#126 Nov 25, 2009
Here it is freak. Just for you guys, a look at the new nightmare on elm street, set for release april of next year. I'll just go lay in my coffin' and wake me up in april!lol Freak, check out my gothic and heavy metal threads also. And happy thanksgiving to you guys!

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#127 Nov 25, 2009
Yeah I've seen the trailor for it.. Freddy looks bad ass in is :) but nobody could even replace Robert England in my book ^_^

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#128 Nov 25, 2009
somebodys freak wrote:
Yeah I've seen the trailor for it.. Freddy looks bad ass in is :) but nobody could even replace Robert England in my book ^_^
OK, Robert England. This is a touchy subject. Robert england will always be freddy, but if they are going to start the nightmare series over, then a new guy may not be a bad idea, as long as he can pull it off and make it believable. England was offerd the role but declined, so hopefully the new guy can pull it off! He was in "watchmen" i forgot his name.

"Welcome to prime time b!tch"
-Freddy Krueger-
proudmother

Manchester, KY

#129 Nov 25, 2009
curious wrote:
has anyone seen paranormal movie yet if so was it any good?
i heard it was horrible movie!!!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#130 Nov 25, 2009
If i were a directer, i would wan't to get together with joel schomacher and do a remake of.......The Lost Boys! But acually do it gooood. I would try to even get keifer southerland for the role of max.

"Maggots, your eating maggots"
-David-
i know

London, KY

#131 Nov 25, 2009
Who wrote:
The Children, The Dark Country, The Girlfriend Experience, The Hills Run Red, Star Trek, Visions, The Thaw, The Uninvited, Toxic Skies, The Golden Child, Tracing Shadow, The Betrayed, The Escape, The Grudge Old Lady in White, The Lodger, The Seamstress, The Dark Lurking, Call Back, Bloodz vs. Wolvez, Colour from the Dark, Delgo, Dismal, Drag me to Hell, EVIL DEAD TRAP, Slugs, Four Dragons, Fragments, Homecoming, Imagine That, Magic Man, Monsters Marriage And Murder In Manchvegas, No Through Road, Shrink, Hopscotch, Sappho, The Hills Run Red, Tormented, Year One, Hot Rod Horror, Sexual Parasite-aka Pussy Killer, Grotesque, Friday the 13th Killer Cut, Itís Alive(new one),Hooking Up, Rise of the Gargoyles, Fetus, Raw Head Rex, Race to witch mountain, Slaughter, Hot dog the movie, Laid to rest, Perkins, Du. Saram Yida, Hallettsville, Pervert!, Raising Arizona, The Hunt for Gollum, Night at the Museum 2, Mr. Bean Vol 1-3, Second coming, Transmorphers 2, The Myth, Daywatch, Death Before Dishonor, Blood Diner, Troglodyte, Seventeen Again, Lesbian Vampire Killers, 48 Hours 1 & 2, Parasomnia, The Steam experiment, The Wog Boy, Black Ops, Border Town, Albino Farm, Friday the 13th, Messengers-2 the Scarecrow, Crossing over, Second Coming, Pontypool, the Land that Time Forgot, Break, OH! God 1 & 2, War Wolves, Grace, Wrong Turn, Grizzly, Metal Man, The Onion Movie, The Devilís Tomb, B.T.K, Driven to Kill, Weekend at Bernies, Rambo, Jim Grovers Combatives Vol 1-3, The Las Vegas Abduction, Never Surrender, Cujo, Mr. Troop Mom, Screamers the hunting, Platoon of the Dead, Spaceballs, Where the Red Fern Grows, Schizophrenias 1 & 2, The Garbage man, Amusement, Bathory, Super Capers, K-20 Legend of the Mask, Red Mist, The Telling, Blood the Last Vampire, Diary of a Serial Killer, Hush, Shadowheart, Fighting, B13-U, The Vindicator, Mask of the Ninja, Dr. No (very rare), Dead Girl, Beautiful, Banshee, Jack Hunter & The Star of Heaven, Dimples, Legend of the Bog, Alien uprising, Hobgoblins 2, Autumn, Killing Ariel, All the Presidents Men, Murder Loves Killers, Mega Shark Vs. Giant Octopus, Necessary Evil, The Level, Shut, Walled In, Tomb Raider Ascension, Polar Opposites
the truth
gothic girl

Middlesboro, KY

#132 Nov 25, 2009
Dr__Frank wrote:
<quoted text>OK, Robert England. This is a touchy subject. Robert england will always be freddy, but if they are going to start the nightmare series over, then a new guy may not be a bad idea, as long as he can pull it off and make it believable. England was offerd the role but declined, so hopefully the new guy can pull it off! He was in "watchmen" i forgot his name.
"Welcome to prime time b!tch"
-Freddy Krueger-
His name is jackie earl haley, I loved him as rorshach in watchmen.... not too sure about freddy though. His voice isnt right, and I hope to god that they improve on the makeup. He looks like a frog or something! I know hes not robert englund, and he is a good actor, but frankly the trailer had me right up until they showed freddy. That was my WTF moment. I hope that it was a working trailer and that they improve on that makeup, if not Im going to be one dissappointed fan!

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#133 Nov 25, 2009
gothic girl wrote:
<quoted text>His name is jackie earl haley, I loved him as rorshach in watchmen.... not too sure about freddy though. His voice isnt right, and I hope to god that they improve on the makeup. He looks like a frog or something! I know hes not robert englund, and he is a good actor, but frankly the trailer had me right up until they showed freddy. That was my WTF moment. I hope that it was a working trailer and that they improve on that makeup, if not Im going to be one dissappointed fan!
What is watchmen? Iv'e seen the trailor, looks to be good. Is it a comic book? What's the jist of it?

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#134 Nov 26, 2009
Dr__Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What is watchmen? Iv'e seen the trailor, looks to be good. Is it a comic book? What's the jist of it?
I think it's a Marvel comic and personally I think it sucked BAD.. It's pretty much a bunch of "superheros" that have issues, and the movie really didn't seem to have a plot. Then again I couldn't make it through the whole movie.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#135 Nov 26, 2009
somebodys freak wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's a Marvel comic and personally I think it sucked BAD.. It's pretty much a bunch of "superheros" that have issues, and the movie really didn't seem to have a plot. Then again I couldn't make it through the whole movie.
It looks to be mostly CGI. I thought that was what was wrong with the new star wars movies, just a lil too much eye candy.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#136 Nov 26, 2009
If the exorsist is redone, i think mr. Zombie would be the perfect choice for director.

I wan't to see him do a film that has to do with demons and evil spirits now. As we have seen his films about phyco killers! Now lets see what he could do with the supernatural!(spelling?)

Could you imagine mr. Zombie doing the exorsist?

or, Amityville horror? That would be interesting.
gothic girl

Middlesboro, KY

#137 Nov 26, 2009
Dr__Frank wrote:
<quoted text>What is watchmen? Iv'e seen the trailor, looks to be good. Is it a comic book? What's the jist of it?
Watchmen is based on a graphic novel by a man named Dave Gibbons and its from 1987. Its basically an alternate world where we won in vietnam and nixon is still president in 1987. The watchmen are a group of people who are fed up with the cops not doing their job so they dress up in costume like the gangs do and fight crime their way. I read the novel before I saw the movie and you get alot more info that way. I love it... granted in this area alot of people didnt get it because they couldnt get past the big blue naked guy... it has more story than just him. To me its cut and dry, simple story... but everybody cant get eberything I guess. The character Rorshach is my fave. Hes angry and suspicious..Badass as hell. Its worth a watch if you are a fan of the offbeat. Its not horror though,even though its just as bloody as a horror film. I would put it kind of in the same mindset as Sin City, which was also badass in my opinion.

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#138 Nov 26, 2009
gothic girl wrote:
<quoted text>Watchmen is based on a graphic novel by a man named Dave Gibbons and its from 1987. Its basically an alternate world where we won in vietnam and nixon is still president in 1987. The watchmen are a group of people who are fed up with the cops not doing their job so they dress up in costume like the gangs do and fight crime their way. I read the novel before I saw the movie and you get alot more info that way. I love it... granted in this area alot of people didnt get it because they couldnt get past the big blue naked guy... it has more story than just him. To me its cut and dry, simple story... but everybody cant get eberything I guess. The character Rorshach is my fave. Hes angry and suspicious..Badass as hell. Its worth a watch if you are a fan of the offbeat. Its not horror though,even though its just as bloody as a horror film. I would put it kind of in the same mindset as Sin City, which was also badass in my opinion.
Yeah, the big blue wang that flased across the tv kinda caught me off gaurd. lol

“I Have a P.H.D in Weirdness.”

Since: Nov 09

From The University Of Strange

#139 Nov 26, 2009
What about that amityville horror remake? It's only been 4 years sense the remake and their already remaking it? Man that's weird. I like it.
gothic girl

Middlesboro, KY

#140 Nov 27, 2009
What about the toxic avenger? Its not scary at all but its gory enough for the horror crowd. I searched all over the place for it one weekend, I ended up buying it off e-bay. Also I found out last night that there is gonna be a jeepers creepers 3 possibly in 2011. very cool!

“Ignorance, a curable disease”

Since: Apr 09

Pineville, ky

#141 Nov 27, 2009
gothic girl wrote:
What about the toxic avenger? Its not scary at all but its gory enough for the horror crowd. I searched all over the place for it one weekend, I ended up buying it off e-bay. Also I found out last night that there is gonna be a jeepers creepers 3 possibly in 2011. very cool!
Toxic Avenger is one of my faves... I have a poster of it in my room.. One I heard they are gonna make a Phantasm 5 soon ^_^

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Night life in Barbourville 20 min Darren 4
Mike Smith For Sheriff (Feb '14) 24 min Darren 224
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 34 min Known Fact 132,123
food stamp office 1 hr Client 13
Heard Nick Mandel almost died 1 hr Friend 4
county line 229 burglar 1 hr Neighbor 4
barbourville affordabe funeral home (Oct '08) 1 hr User 110
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) 1 hr dad 52
dinky phipps 1 hr friend 15
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:15 am PST

NBC Sports10:15AM
Andy Dalton sent home from Bengals practice due to illness
NBC Sports10:36 AM
Dalton sick as Bengals get ready for Pittsburgh - NBC Sports
NFL10:45 AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate