London, KY

#1 Jun 5, 2013
why are people so rude in barbourville
typical

Hazard, KY

#2 Jun 5, 2013
wow wrote:
Lets rephrase. Ignorant for the most part!

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#3 Jun 5, 2013
wow wrote:
You should have been around here in the 90's. I believe they were worse then.
hater

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 5, 2013
Because almost everyone is on dope n fckn stupd n aint got Nothin else to do.........
wow

London, KY

#5 Jun 5, 2013
typical wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets rephrase. Ignorant for the most part!
True
wow

London, KY

#6 Jun 5, 2013
hater wrote:
Because almost everyone is on dope n fckn stupd n aint got Nothin else to do.........
The bad part it even the people with jobs who think their shit don't stink
Blg

Somerset, KY

#7 Jun 5, 2013
People are stupid as hell around knox county and They cant stop thinking about ne thing else...n if They do fck them.if not holla at me brandon goley now what punk bthes

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#8 Jun 5, 2013
Blg wrote:
People are stupid as hell around knox county and They cant stop thinking about ne thing else...n if They do fck them.if not holla at me brandon goley now what punk bthes
English?
shedevil

London, KY

#9 Jun 5, 2013
I say if you do not like knox county then move the hell out.We'd be happy to see you lazy ass drug heads go.
hmmmmm

Lockport, KY

#10 Jun 5, 2013
Blg wrote:
How do u know Brandon Goley?
john

Somerset, KY

#11 Jun 5, 2013
havent met a rude person yet rude people are everywhere tho not everyone is nice no matter where you go try the big city's where they go off on you in traffic
tyrh

Clay City, KY

#12 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
havent met a rude person yet rude people are everywhere tho not everyone is nice no matter where you go try the big city's where they go off on you in traffic
That's the typical reply on topix it happens everywhere so it's ok..
john

Somerset, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2013
i didnt say it was ok lol but yes it happens most anywhere that's just the way the world is some people are nice and some people can be rude i'm sorry that they was rude to you

“Somewhere in Time”

Cannon, KY

#14 Jun 5, 2013
john wrote:
Yes, when I lived outside of Birmingham, AL, it was a very rude place, especially for it to be supposed "Dixie Land." Sweet Home Alabama my ass!
MeMeMe

Danville, KY

#15 Jun 6, 2013
People are so self-absorbed (everywhere, but Knox is pretty bad) they can't think of anything except how they can benefit from a situation.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#16 Jun 6, 2013
I thank God everyday that I wasn't born a Knox Countian.
By far, the people of Knox County would have to be the biggest group of pure frikin' idiots I have ever had the displease of meeting.
You fools can't drive, don't work, and have your heads stuck so far up your relious butts that it has caused you people to lose your senses.

Cliff Notes:
You all are some dumb MFers
Trouble

Murray, KY

#17 Jun 6, 2013
I'd say if you are running into a lot of rude people, you might want to take a look in the mirror. Take that sourpuss look or scowl off your face and people will behave differently to you.

When your walking through the supermarket, or driving down the road smile, make eye contact, be polite and let someone by. You'll find a smile will invoke the same in many others. Sure a few are jerks but smiles typically invoke smiles from others and spreads. A kind gesture to a stranger invokes that stranger to be kind to the next person.

Cliff Notes:
If you're a mean jerk, people are going to be rude back to you.

If you are kind with a smile, most people will return the kindness and spread it on to others.
Anon

Staunton, VA

#18 Jun 6, 2013
Proof:
Just take a look at the standings of your schools.
Worst in the state.
Dead last in scores.
Highest teen pregnancies.
Highest drop out rates.
Pure failures.

Knox County is just pumping out the idiots.
jess

Somerset, KY

#19 Jun 6, 2013
if your as rude as your comment are on topix to people then that's the reason why people are rude to you
just saying.

Manchester, KY

#20 Jun 6, 2013
Why argue over rude people? I see them them everyday. Just give them a big smile and go on. Love them to death.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 11 min argh 1,515
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Cornelius Scudmister 151,274
Long John Silvers 54 min smark 2
holly cole 1 hr Fact 1
anyone know anything about Holly Cole? (Sep '09) 1 hr Wondering 8
Flatlick auction open? 1 hr Question 1
hot girl a the funeral home 1 hr steve 8
Roger Vanover trying to buy perscription medici... (May '12) 22 hr Girl 40
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••