Kim Helton in jail!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
carma

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Dec 11, 2013
Shes finally in jail not even for past charges either!! She has talked about everybody then slept with there men, now people can talk about her that good up standing citizen!! Lol!!:)
notgood

Barbourville, KY

#2 Dec 12, 2013
hmmmm who whopped her ass this time? who is she sleeping with cause I thought she had a man or husband
soso

Barbourville, KY

#3 Dec 12, 2013
this girl has a good family,her mother does everything for her even raising her kids for her,,by the looks of her picture I think shes on drugs again....If shes on parole this might send her to the big house for a while.
wondering

Fairland, IN

#4 Dec 12, 2013
Yeah if shes done rating i guess that she whipped Brian Hughes is who she was living with because she would of got her ass stomped and she never quit dope and is on parole!! WHATEVER GETS HER THROW!! Right??
wonders

Barbourville, KY

#5 Dec 12, 2013
heard she hit her mom and she had her thrown in jail,she should of been there all this time for stealing off her mom and doing drugs
Her mom is the best

Somerset, KY

#6 Dec 12, 2013
Kim has a wonderful kind hearted mother . Her mom helps every one with any need. She is a caring person who has been there for thousands of people over the years . My prayers go out to Effie and her grand kids. They deserve better.
wondering

Shelbyville, IN

#7 Dec 13, 2013
Yeah seen she had a broke hand or finfers or something yes,Effie is a good women but she needs to let her go and stop defending her in the wrong i see standing by your child but look at what she got in return!! Those kids are pitaful shes got them calling ever man she fets daddy and if it was't for Effie they would have already been took!!
Kim jail again

Corbin, KY

#8 Dec 16, 2013
I HOPE SHE STAY IN JAIL!! SHE'S DONT DESERVE THOSE KIDS...
Her granny down the street are good people..
xoxo

Mount Vernon, KY

#9 Dec 16, 2013
carma wrote:
Shes finally in jail not even for past charges either!! She has talked about everybody then slept with there men, now people can talk about her that good up standing citizen!! Lol!!:)
this girl came very close to being born a man. these men she is sleeping with must just want a warm wet spot cuz she is UGLY. wouldn't screw her with a donkey dick
funny

Barbourville, KY

#10 Dec 19, 2013
I hope when and if she ever gets out her mom beats her ass bad...I cant stand that horse face girl...Look at her close and you can tell her teeth is fake,i heard she got them from a horses mouth,lmao
wonder

Barbourville, KY

#11 Dec 20, 2013
Did she get out today,maybe this will be her last Christmas for a while with her loving family
friendsinlow

Barbourville, KY

#12 Dec 24, 2013
Did she get out of jail?
carma

Shelbyville, IN

#13 Jan 6, 2014
Nope...rat a tat..tat..is all used up,not missing nothing but all the internet gossip she started all the time. Maybe shes had time to get her mind right!!!!
mmm hmm

Corbin, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2014
is she still locked up
funny

Barbourville, KY

#16 Mar 27, 2014
yes for 5 yrs
wondering whats up

Charlestown, IN

#17 Mar 30, 2014
No she is still in there but its not for five yrs, waiting on a bed in rehab so...they offered her a county yr or rehab and they wouldnt violate her either wsy but she decided to take rehab and shell still be in there the co yr before they get her abed in rehab either way shes getting what she deserves!!!! I think anyways
mmm hmm

Corbin, KY

#18 Apr 18, 2014
Yes anyone who would attack their mother ( thats what i heard ) clearly has veered off. She really went straight down hill after her husband left her.
Ashley an kim

Gray, KY

#19 Feb 27, 2015
I'm glad u all think u know her BC u clearly dont how about u quit running ur mouth about s*** u know nothing about an start talking aboutnur nasty ass selves sad u have noting better to do we take good care of our kids pay our bills work evey day I can't help u all are jealous hahah funny... Sorry u don't have a life or nothing better to do beside gossip on the internet we don't have time unlike u were busy all day everyday grow up retards an by the way this is her husband if anyone's gotta problem I'm not gonna play internet fights say something to my gd face dare ya
The ville

Middlesboro, KY

#20 Mar 1, 2015
Ashley an kim wrote:
I'm glad u all think u know her BC u clearly dont how about u quit running ur mouth about s*** u know nothing about an start talking aboutnur nasty ass selves sad u have noting better to do we take good care of our kids pay our bills work evey day I can't help u all are jealous hahah funny... Sorry u don't have a life or nothing better to do beside gossip on the internet we don't have time unlike u were busy all day everyday grow up retards an by the way this is her husband if anyone's gotta problem I'm not gonna play internet fights say something to my gd face dare ya
You ain't her husband cause you a female. Check yo self. Why you paying bills when your shacked up living with her mom. Check yo self x2. ;-)
Not

Gray, KY

#21 Mar 1, 2015
Effie is a piece of crap just like her daughter. She talks about everyone she works with and gossips non stop but doesn't think it's right when the shoe is on the other foot. Did Linda ever find out about her and big Rog? That's why he couldn't hack it at the Learning Academy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Confederate flags 28 min Believeingod 36
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE 40 min Believeingodorgot... 22
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 44 min Believeingodorgot... 3,811
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 56 min Christian908 142,511
Ralph smith 58 min Friend 2
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 1 hr Dena 836
kids forced to shoplift @ walmart (Jul '12) 1 hr 1-20-23-15-15-4 G... 84
what happened in dog town 1 hr Intelius 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages