meeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeee

AOL

#1 Dec 28, 2008
does anyone know what is going on

“living life to the fulliest ”

Since: Nov 08

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 28, 2008
no but i would like to know my x lives there i would like to know if it involved him
Yeah

London, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2008
meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wrote:
does anyone know what is going on
what area of opoular creek ? I `ve got family down that way , I might be able to find out.
gracie

United States

#4 Dec 28, 2008
I heard Jeff McQueen was twiked out and was showing his ass and the law picked him up. You can see him on the Knox County Inmate List.
Dogtail

Cleveland, GA

#5 Dec 28, 2008
aka sexy thing wrote:
no but i would like to know my x lives there i would like to know if it involved him
not him right - lol u loose- HT
mee

AOL

#6 Dec 28, 2008
aka sexy thing wrote:
Sorry sweetie, wasn't him..
HTSis
gracie

United States

#7 Dec 28, 2008
i heard davis brance road
barbourville

London, KY

#8 Dec 28, 2008
matlock hollow dont know what but heard jeff lake freaked out dont know but do know it was matlock hollow.
South 11

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 29, 2008
theres only a couple ppl live up matlock hollow... so that narrows it down
gracie

United States

#10 Dec 29, 2008
you all are wrong it was davis branch road jeffery mcqueen
JUSTME

United States

#11 Dec 30, 2008
Yeap it was Jeff MQueen,and it was up Davis branch Rd,which isnt Matlock hollow,but most up that road are Matlocks.He was high and pissed off at the world .Thats all his family does is fight,drink and do drugs.He will be out in a day or so,going to church with his mommy after they spent a long weekend partying it up.................
Just me to

Lexington, KY

#12 Dec 30, 2008
u all are right its was Matlock holler but the county put the wrong sign up so know its Davis branch and yeah it was Jeff mcqueen i live in the holler what a show
bville woman

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 30, 2008
he needs help
sass

Bolivar, TN

#14 Dec 30, 2008
what is this about and i am a kid
gracie

Roy, WA

#15 Dec 30, 2008
drugs drinking fighting all the time crazy stuff and danger no respect for your neighbors
ARSH

United States

#16 Dec 30, 2008
Just me to wrote:
u all are right its was Matlock holler but the county put the wrong sign up so know its Davis branch and yeah it was Jeff mcqueen i live in the holler what a show
It was never really Matlock holler.People just called it that because all matlocks lived there.But the davis still own some of the holler,and was the first people to live there.When they did the 911 address's they out the davis branch road sign up,cause that really is the original name,even though we all still know it as Matlock holler.The real Matlock holler is up south 11 there on the left.

And your right,it was a heck of a show,just thank god noone got hurt.But im sure weve not heard the last of all that drama.
ALF

United States

#17 Dec 31, 2008
and none of this has anything to do with the Matlocks it the Heads
ARSH

United States

#18 Dec 31, 2008
Yeap,Jeff is the step son of Jerry Head.They moved in and all hell broke loose.Quiet holler till then,would be glad to see them go.
I KNOW THEM

London, KY

#19 Dec 28, 2013
JUSTME wrote:
Yeap it was Jeff MQueen,and it was up Davis branch Rd,which isnt Matlock hollow,but most up that road are Matlocks.He was high and pissed off at the world .Thats all his family does is fight,drink and do drugs.He will be out in a day or so,going to church with his mommy after they spent a long weekend partying it up..........
Who are you and why are you so convinced that you know so much about them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mickey402 148,905
Barbourville Venders Mall 51 min november 9
chinese restaurant RUDE 1 hr scary 12
Anyone seen Kilgore fight ? 2 hr Very funny 10
Liquor License to locals only 2 hr governor 14
Places for rent.. 2 hr thanks 1
tara 2 hr kcb 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages