wondering

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

does anyone know what hes up to now?? i heard he got married awhile back, but also heard that that didn't really matter to him... would like to get up with him if anyone knows...
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2013

who is this and ill tell him
artemus

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

i know him he is a peice of shit will not help his gril frend any at all , all he does is much off her
i know

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

the nick i know works all the time so how does he live off his girlfriend she dont work no where i seen them at the court house the other daytagging a car and they had 2 kids and she looked pregnant so he has to work to do all that are you jealous of nick to say something like that or is that the way you live
wondering

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I was talking about the one who drives the black Ford truck

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2013

he is breeding with that ugly red head and sucking off the system. what ever happened with those abuse charges on some kid
seriously

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2013

Judged:

Hes as nasty as hell looks like he has aids or something.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2013

You all need to grow up, this just someone jealous, and trying to be nosey. You all wanna know go ask them. and if he had aids she would and so would them kids and they none look like they do. This is probably just heather or sasha jealous that they have their kids, and are living their lives the right way, they don't suck off nothing, I know them personally well, so I know. They are good people and treat them kids good. It funny that this shit on here now after he pissed heather off in court, because she lost their son. So if it is heather I know you and your family aint nothing but low life people that steal off your grandma and grandpa, you all will never amount to nothing, drugs is all you all think about,that why you got your son toke, Good Job! Nick use to do dope, but he grew up, and realized his kids were more important. So you want some info on them go to their house or call them. Quit putting sh*t on topic.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2014

truth wrote:
You all need to grow up, this just someone jealous, and trying to be nosey. You all wanna know go ask them. and if he had aids she would and so would them kids and they none look like they do. This is probably just heather or sasha jealous that they have their kids, and are living their lives the right way, they don't suck off nothing, I know them personally well, so I know. They are good people and treat them kids good. It funny that this shit on here now after he pissed heather off in court, because she lost their son. So if it is heather I know you and your family aint nothing but low life people that steal off your grandma and grandpa, you all will never amount to nothing, drugs is all you all think about,that why you got your son toke, Good Job! Nick use to do dope, but he grew up, and realized his kids were more important. So you want some info on them go to their house or call them. Quit putting sh*t on topic.
hahaha. yea, he is going to court again for drugs. yep. nick is a real stand up guy. beat on that skank's kid, arrested for drugs and intoxication several times this year. find it on jail tracker. when you look at which ever county jail tracker and go to search, select all, not just current. also, do a court docket by name search. yep. dem some gooood people.(must be the fugly red head writing)
Hank

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Didn't know he was alive !!! Maybe some other guy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

72 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Nutz 146,012
Barbourville Cable 9 min lol 1
Jerry Rabbit Cox 19 min hobbs 3
Ky Biscuit Company 30 min gator 8
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 36 min i be dat nikka 81,555
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 56 min Ricky Noya 16,114
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 128,511
•••
•••
•••
Barbourville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••