REEP IT

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

I PASS THRU B.VILLE ALOT. MAN THE PURE DRUGGIE SCUM AND N.LOVERS ARE EVERYWHERE. Its A JOKE. HOW DO PLAIN FOLKS GET BY AROUND IT?
yea right

Madisonville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

REEP IT wrote:
I PASS THRU B.VILLE ALOT. MAN THE PURE DRUGGIE SCUM AND N.LOVERS ARE EVERYWHERE. Its A JOKE. HOW DO PLAIN FOLKS GET BY AROUND IT?
If your just passing threw then you must be one of the ones that's bringing the drugs in here,how else would you know anything about the druggies just by passing threw?
What

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

what was you doing looking for some yourself people make me sick there is druggies everywhere not in just the big town of Barbourville did you check out corbin why you what pasting by or london what are they clean druggies are not aloud to live in there town right what a Stupid Ass!!
jennifer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

not everyone in barbourville is on drugs people make me laugh
dustin

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

druggie is a word (so called clean ppl) call ya if they want a reason to not pay ya for working for them druggie is more or less a word deadbeat use to try to justifie there own wrong doing why pay mind to a deadbeat there just looking for a way to use somebody

“Somewhere in Time”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

REEP IT wrote:
You should try driving through Harlan.
Knox County mAN

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Andrew Cox.
hey

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Wished Unite would do more to get the drug dealers off the streets! They're poison to the community. They need to lock them all up and throw away the keys.
Baby daddy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2013

Knox County mAN wrote:
Andrew Cox.
I'm on of the biggest
butterfly.

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2013

hey wrote:
Wished Unite would do more to get the drug dealers off the streets! They're poison to the community. They need to lock them all up and throw away the keys.
That would be good but they will have to start arresting the doctors and the nurse practitioners and physicians assistants, are these druggies "clean" enough for you??

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Reality 150,302
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 32 min Voter14 130,319
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr hahahaha 16,128
compter parts 7 hr travis 1
laptops 7 hr travis 1
Charmaine 10 hr wow 4
Churches 10 hr Neighbor 6

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••