REEP IT

Charlotte, NC

#1 Jun 2, 2013
I PASS THRU B.VILLE ALOT. MAN THE PURE DRUGGIE SCUM AND N.LOVERS ARE EVERYWHERE. Its A JOKE. HOW DO PLAIN FOLKS GET BY AROUND IT?
yea right

Madisonville, KY

#2 Jun 2, 2013
REEP IT wrote:
I PASS THRU B.VILLE ALOT. MAN THE PURE DRUGGIE SCUM AND N.LOVERS ARE EVERYWHERE. Its A JOKE. HOW DO PLAIN FOLKS GET BY AROUND IT?
If your just passing threw then you must be one of the ones that's bringing the drugs in here,how else would you know anything about the druggies just by passing threw?
What

London, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2013
what was you doing looking for some yourself people make me sick there is druggies everywhere not in just the big town of Barbourville did you check out corbin why you what pasting by or london what are they clean druggies are not aloud to live in there town right what a Stupid Ass!!
jennifer

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2013
not everyone in barbourville is on drugs people make me laugh
dustin

Barbourville, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2013
druggie is a word (so called clean ppl) call ya if they want a reason to not pay ya for working for them druggie is more or less a word deadbeat use to try to justifie there own wrong doing why pay mind to a deadbeat there just looking for a way to use somebody

“Destroyer of Religions”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2013
REEP IT wrote:
You should try driving through Harlan.
Knox County mAN

Barbourville, KY

#7 Jun 4, 2013
Andrew Cox.
hey

Barbourville, KY

#8 Jun 4, 2013
Wished Unite would do more to get the drug dealers off the streets! They're poison to the community. They need to lock them all up and throw away the keys.
Baby daddy

London, KY

#9 Jun 8, 2013
Knox County mAN wrote:
Andrew Cox.
I'm on of the biggest
butterfly.

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jun 9, 2013
hey wrote:
Wished Unite would do more to get the drug dealers off the streets! They're poison to the community. They need to lock them all up and throw away the keys.
That would be good but they will have to start arresting the doctors and the nurse practitioners and physicians assistants, are these druggies "clean" enough for you??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy smith and Shelia 23 min haha 8
City school buying Lynn camp schools 35 min Gary williams 5
Stephen Trace Signs 46 min Sick 18
~~Keep A Word~~Drop A Word Game. (Jun '10) 57 min want to know 818
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 58 min want to know 3,796
Tony Mills and his women 1 hr goodforher 12
Yard Sale 1 hr Coalport53 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages