hot girl a the funeral home

hot girl a the funeral home

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

justbecause0105

Liberty, KY

#1 Aug 24, 2014
who was the hot girl at knox funeral home in line behind me when oddie abner was out. she was beside buffey trent really sexy blonde
justbecause0105

Liberty, KY

#2 Aug 24, 2014
at knox funeral home when oddie abner was up there where,she was i line behind me she was beside or with buffy trent
Josh

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Aug 24, 2014
Dead or alive?
same here

Keavy, KY

#4 Aug 24, 2014
Josh wrote:
Dead or alive?
kind of a sad portrayal of social life in this town if one has to go to funerals to pick-up on women folk.

UN-DRY THIS PLACE SO WE CAN HAVE A NORMAL SOCIETY!
YOU HYPOCRITE SUNDAY SCHOOL SERIAL PHILANDERERS!
justbecause0105

London, KY

#5 Aug 27, 2014
no she wasn't dead nor was I there to pick up on women folk but she was there and I did notice her because she is so pretty so was wondering if any one might know who she is
justbecuse0105

Somerset, KY

#6 Aug 28, 2014
any one any one know her
wow

Raccoon, KY

#7 Aug 29, 2014
justbecuse0105 wrote:
any one any one know her
Wow. This is bad. You're probably already in a relationship, too. That what this world is coming to. If she was interested, She would have let you know.
steve

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Aug 30, 2014
is life in Barbourville so boring you hang out at funeral homes looking for women. lol
just

London, KY

#9 Sep 6, 2014
steve wrote:
is life in Barbourville so boring you hang out at funeral homes looking for women. lol
steve and wow are two of the dumb ass mother f... that ever lived please do not comment on this post again
John

London, KY

#10 Sep 6, 2014
Q. A psychopath saw a hot girl at his uncle's funeral but he didn't get a chance to talk to her. Later the psychopath murdered his aunt. Why?

A. Since the girl was at his uncle's funeral he figured she would go to the aunt's funeral too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Strel 149,938
Black guy called Peanut UC COLLEGE (Aug '15) 40 min Mee 137
Where is my brother, Walter Ray Disnet's body? 1 hr Fam 3
wreck in trosper (Aug '10) 1 hr Laura 18
DemocRATS or ISIS which is a greater threat to ... 2 hr Meh 65
Board meeting 4 hr Yes Vote 5
The day I went to sign my dog "Julie" up for S.... 4 hr Wow 2

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages