VAMPIRE spotted in Turkey creek

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Omg

Brownsville, TN

#1 Oct 23, 2009
Friday morning at 4:30 am a hunter came upon waht he thought was a woman in the back of a mountian,,she had appently had cought and killed a deer for she was drinking its blood,the hunter was so frightened by what he saw he ran out of the mountian and will not return,,so look out they are vampires among you,,,this is for real not a joke....
hey

Sheridan, AR

#2 Oct 23, 2009
Omg wrote:
Friday morning at 4:30 am a hunter came upon waht he thought was a woman in the back of a mountian,,she had appently had cought and killed a deer for she was drinking its blood,the hunter was so frightened by what he saw he ran out of the mountian and will not return,,so look out they are vampires among you,,,this is for real not a joke....
yeah the other night i saw a warewolf behind my house it was eating a cow
someone

Barbourville, KY

#3 Oct 23, 2009
alrighttttyyyy then.. lol

Get the stakes out!!!! Oh OH and the garlic hehe
Oy Vay

Greenbrier, AR

#4 Oct 23, 2009
Omg wrote:
freakin sweet, were was the vampire at? i would so love to be a vampire, id live forever, the only drawback? drinking blood. meh ill get used to it. tell me were this vampire is? i wana find her and become one myself
seeker

Somerset, KY

#5 Oct 23, 2009
i live in turkey creek and iv never seen nothing like that ? who was the hunter?
roflmao

Barbourville, KY

#6 Oct 23, 2009
this is some funny shi*. can i have some of what you are taking lol
Omg

Brownsville, TN

#7 Oct 23, 2009
its true the hunter does not wont his name on here but says he will never go in those mountains agian..I just wished he had a cam with him when this went down..so just be careful when you are up there folks that live there..couse its's there...for real
HOPE

London, KY

#8 Oct 23, 2009
I sure hope she has the hottie Edward with her!! I'll track her down!!
Hey

London, KY

#9 Oct 23, 2009
Stupidest thing
i've ever heard
no doubt

Barbourville, KY

#10 Oct 23, 2009
It was probley a devil worshiper and was makeing a scacrafice!
just saying

Sheridan, AR

#11 Oct 23, 2009
Hey wrote:
Stupidest thing
i've ever heard
Some People around here just don't realize how stupid they sound

“Not afraid to stand alone.”

Since: Jun 09

Flat Lick Ky.

#12 Oct 23, 2009
Omg wrote:
Just one more thing in knox county wanting to suck something or someone.
iwanttobelieve

Somerset, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2009
Was it chasing a Tampon?
LawL

Barbourville, KY

#14 Oct 23, 2009
Hmmm...to be able to tell it was a woman drinking the blood he sure had to of been close. and besides that, tell me friend whats his drug of choice? I want some.

Now I'm sounding like a real Knox County person!
TheHooDooConserv ativeGuru

Manchester, KY

#15 Oct 23, 2009
I know a man named Chandler Hall and he said, one time him and his brother was walking home one night and heard a woman screaming look in the ditch and a vampire was bitting here neck and it looked up and said to them you better get outta here. He is like 50 now and has told the same story sence he was a child. "conservative guru"
TheHooDooConserv ativeGuru

Manchester, KY

#16 Oct 23, 2009
sorry for miss spelled hey, i wen't to central.
LawL

Barbourville, KY

#17 Oct 23, 2009
LawL thats great I Love You. LawL
dad

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2009
no doubt wrote:
It was probley a devil worshiper and was makeing a scacrafice!
I agree more than likley God help them
True

Barbourville, KY

#19 Oct 24, 2009
Limbertwig wrote:
<quoted text>Just one more thing in knox county wanting to suck something or someone.
HaHa I am with ya!
Machine Killer

Manchester, KY

#20 Oct 24, 2009
Did you say "the machine" and "limbertwig" need something to suck on? I agree.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tara baker out of jail 8 min pill head 3
Brian Kleete 21 min lisa 3
Who's had Curt brown 23 min vickie 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Solina 143,054
free jess hubbard!!! 1 hr family 32
Is judge ex Jm hall going to prison ? 1 hr Knox county 5
walmart shooting 1 hr Nikki 16
Social services barbourville ky 1 hr well 14
Shooting at Walmart??? 2 hr people 35
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages