kids forced to shoplift @ walmart
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Uhavenoheart

London, KY

#81 Aug 8, 2012
I never said that I support her getting the kids to do it. I was just saying that until you know all the facts, people shouldn't judge. But even as I digress, I must remember this is Knox county. It isn't easy to find a job in this time and economy. I have waited tables, and worked in fast food joints. I am not on government assistance nor do I take handouts. Some people are just caught in a cycle of poverty. If you have no car, it's hard to get to Lexington. I get alot of my children's clothes from Goodwill. I don't demand a higher salary due to my degrees but when most employers see Master's degrees on the resume they assume I won't work for the same salary that a BS degree would entail. Some people just have it hard....
LBR

Dewitt, KY

#82 Aug 9, 2012
There is never an excuse to steal, those children knew right from wrong and the mother thre that away when she made them help her steal. There are programs that help people buy thier children school clothes and such I understand why you didn't say anything that's one of those situations that your like "omg.... what do I do" The flight or fight kicks in thats just human nature don't beat yourself up about not doing anything, you'll know better for next time.
snatcher

Manchester, KY

#83 Jan 13, 2013
Let the little thieves run wild.
1-20-23-15-15-4 Guess

Corbin, KY

#84 5 hrs ago
budout wrote:
I think the original poster should have given the mother money instead of being on topix running their mouth about it. I dont blame her for letting those kids steal, they sure cant go to jail for it, let them steal what-ever they want its not coming out of your pocket, and what was the reason for posting this any how, what good has it done for you, do you think that you are a hero now for getting on topix and bad mouthing someone who is trying to make it.
The kids can't go to jail but the parent sure can. It is a far worse charge for making your kids steal then doing it yourself. Just thought I'd give my two cents but what do I know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy smith and Shelia 8 min haha 21
cash job for women 22 min kissmedeadly 31
Did Tony and Linda split again 26 min whoknows 1
what happened in dog town 2 hr hoodie 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Family Man 142,512
Ralph smith 3 hr loyd 4
Confederate flags 4 hr Believeingod 36
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages