America's Solution.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

mom of 3 boys wrote:
This morning when I woke up I still had this on my mind I keep seeing the kids looking extremely scared telling the mom; "I don't want to go to jail".
It seems that the kids knew what they where doing was wrong; just put yourself in their shoes just for a second seeing the person that you love the most telling you to steal!
Now that's really messed up!
Yes, children are much more intelligent than most people think.
budout

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

yea right wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like you are the mother.an if you are you are a sorry excuse for a mother an you need your kids took from you.
Ive been tracking you and all you do is sit on the computer and talk bad about your co-workers, you all r sticking your nose where it dont belong, she is doing what she has to do.
mom of 3 boys

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
<quoted text>
Ive been tracking you and all you do is sit on the computer and talk bad about your co-workers, you all r sticking your nose where it dont belong, she is doing what she has to do.
I bet you also think that the government is watching you right now with there satellites!

“Barbourville's Reckoning ”

Since: Jul 12

America's Solution.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

mom of 3 boys wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you also think that the government is watching you right now with there satellites!
In that case, the poster would be correct.
yea right

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
<quoted text>
if you've been stalking me it would seem that your the one that stays on the computer.an if you think this woman has done no wrong by MAKING her kids steal then your a bigger IDIOT than she is.

America's Solution.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

yea right wrote:
<quoted text>if you've been stalking me it would seem that your the one that stays on the computer.an if you think this woman has done no wrong by MAKING her kids steal then your a bigger IDIOT than she is.
Pardon me miss, but how may I stalk you today?
mom of 3 boys

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

BANE 78 wrote:
<quoted text>Pardon me miss, but how may I stalk you today?
lmao
budout

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I think the original poster should have given the mother money instead of being on topix running their mouth about it. I dont blame her for letting those kids steal, they sure cant go to jail for it, let them steal what-ever they want its not coming out of your pocket, and what was the reason for posting this any how, what good has it done for you, do you think that you are a hero now for getting on topix and bad mouthing someone who is trying to make it.
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

BANE 78 wrote:
<quoted text>(oh)...yes there is. But I must say, I worked for many years and having a job never put me on a self-righteous ego trip, the way it seems to do most of you.
I am almost 70 and I started work when I was 14 and never once did I get the urge to steal anything. I dont think I am self rightious just because I am not a thief. Is that how your got yours? Its wrong to steat no matter who does it. If I caught one of my grandchildren stealing I would turn them in my self. They wouldnt have to be caught by an employee of a store.
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
I think the original poster should have given the mother money instead of being on topix running their mouth about it. I dont blame her for letting those kids steal, they sure cant go to jail for it, let them steal what-ever they want its not coming out of your pocket, and what was the reason for posting this any how, what good has it done for you, do you think that you are a hero now for getting on topix and bad mouthing someone who is trying to make it.
Your are such a thief I guess thats how you get what you have. If I see someone stealing I will dial 911 and report it even to follow anyone to the car. I have before and I will again. You need some morals and maybe Jesus Christ and you would feel better about yourself.

America's Solution.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

I dont mind my business wrote:
<quoted text>I am almost 70 and I started work when I was 14 and never once did I get the urge to steal anything. I dont think I am self rightious just because I am not a thief. Is that how your got yours? Its wrong to steat no matter who does it. If I caught one of my grandchildren stealing I would turn them in my self. They wouldnt have to be caught by an employee of a store.
I am very sorry about your current age. At nearly 70, you should know your time is about up. I was not suggesting thievery is alright under any circumstance. I was just pointing out, there are ligament reasons not to maintain employment, especially at commercial establishments.
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

BANE 78 wrote:
<quoted text>I am very sorry about your current age. At nearly 70, you should know your time is about up. I was not suggesting thievery is alright under any circumstance. I was just pointing out, there are ligament reasons not to maintain employment, especially at commercial establishments.
My time is a long time being up because you dont have a crystal ball yours could be up before me. Most people just steal because they are to sorry to work at anything. Try hiring one to mow your grass or help you clean house. They are so sorry I would say the neighbor has to slap them regularly to keep them breathing. I hate sorry people. I dont care who they are. My grandchildren carry in and rick my wood where I can get to it for money and he is 9 years old. When children shop life in a few years your have a dead thief or another person in jail. They need reported no matter what.
oh yeah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
You are so stupid! Hang that woman high! I hate theives and liars, and believe me I would have told!!!!!!
Rumors

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

BANE 78 wrote:
<quoted text>I was just pointing out, there are ligament reasons not to maintain employment, especially at commercial establishments.
Yeah, such as a torn "ligament".
budout

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

You are all talking like this lady took something from each of you, the lady probably doesnt have a bed to lay her head, and probably going without to do for the kids, we could all take up a donation to help these poor kids, and remember its not the kids fault. I think u got this from a movie and i dont think u r 70
oh yeah

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
You are all talking like this lady took something from each of you, the lady probably doesnt have a bed to lay her head, and probably going without to do for the kids, we could all take up a donation to help these poor kids, and remember its not the kids fault. I think u got this from a movie and i dont think u r 70
I teach my kids right from wrong, Yes, it does come out of my pocket, And Yes, a donation would do but not to steal.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
You all would do it too. If your kids were hungry or needed clothing you would steal the quarters off of a dead mans eyes. So just keep running your mouth about how low this mother is, it can happen to you some day. the kids enjoyed this.
how would u no the kids enjoyed it?? Is being scared they would go to jail part of the enjoyment?? If she is so desperate then dont involve the kids do it urself.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

mom of 3 boys wrote:
This morning when I woke up I still had this on my mind I keep seeing the kids looking extremely scared telling the mom; "I don't want to go to jail".

It seems that the kids knew what they where doing was wrong; just put yourself in their shoes just for a second seeing the person that you love the most telling you to steal!

Now that's really messed up!
I agree with u. How can a mother tell her children to do this?? Just imagine their expression it's heart breaking.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
r u kidding me!!!! I sure hope u don't have children!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

budout wrote:
r u kidding me!! Listen to urself u r talking stupid!!! I hope u don't have kids!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min Dale 146,844
creekie 19 min funny 3
Marlena cox 31 min know 58
Terry Jones 45 min LouAnn Brown 1
Barbourville online and Windstream 46 min enternetthief 15
Malena Cox n Scotty 53 min Lucinda strong 4
Metal Detector (Mar '10) 57 min freddy 7
patrick baker arrested for donald mills murder Sun sheila 420
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs