kids forced to shoplift @ walmart

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
walmart shopper

London, KY

#1 Jul 28, 2012
this morning i was shopping at our local walmart while I was in the children's clothing section of the store i noticed a woman with two little girls they looked to be 7 & 9 yrs old. the woman was being loud and talking pretty nasty to the girls about putting clothing into her large bag that she had with her!

the girls was scared that they where going to get caught they kept telling her mom i don't want to go to jail! they where stealing socks and underwear for girls! i made eye contact with the woman she said what are you looking at?

i just felt sick about the entire thing! I got my shopping done and left!

i have seen a lot of sad things in my life but this one ranks near the top!
budout

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Jul 28, 2012
walmart shopper wrote:
this morning i was shopping at our local walmart while I was in the children's clothing section of the store i noticed a woman with two little girls they looked to be 7 & 9 yrs old. the woman was being loud and talking pretty nasty to the girls about putting clothing into her large bag that she had with her!
the girls was scared that they where going to get caught they kept telling her mom i don't want to go to jail! they where stealing socks and underwear for girls! i made eye contact with the woman she said what are you looking at?
Look lady, mind your own business, I feel for people like that, I understand that school is getting ready to start back and the mom doesnt have money to buy her kids school clothes, so unless you are willing to take money out of your pocket to help just stay out of it. Turn your head and pray for that mother and her kids.
walmart shopper

London, KY

#3 Jul 28, 2012
budout wrote:
<quoted text>
Look lady, mind your own business, I feel for people like that, I understand that school is getting ready to start back and the mom doesnt have money to buy her kids school clothes, so unless you are willing to take money out of your pocket to help just stay out of it. Turn your head and pray for that mother and her kids.
can you read i did not say or doing anything i just walked away and paid for my stuff and left!

regardless to how you feel for people like that it is WRONG!

“Barbourville's Reckoning ”

Since: Jul 12

America's Solution.

#4 Jul 28, 2012
walmart shopper wrote:
It's not the children's fault. It all started with their parents generation. Those who were born from the Mid-70's to the Early-80's. Being a person who has came from that generation, I can easily tell you, that generation isn't fit to raise another generation.

It spells certain disaster.
Yep

Heidrick, KY

#5 Jul 28, 2012
That's what you got to do is walk away. Why turn in the mother. Look what she's teaching her kids. What a great mom!! Next she'll have them stealing from you. Oh wait that's Ok! Just look away...
the works

Corbin, KY

#6 Jul 28, 2012
call the security guard next time
info

London, KY

#7 Jul 28, 2012
Next time go to an associate and tell them what you heard. They'll handle it. If they are that desperate, then the proper authorities need to intervene.
walmart shopper

London, KY

#8 Jul 28, 2012
Yep wrote:
That's what you got to do is walk away. Why turn in the mother. Look what she's teaching her kids. What a great mom!! Next she'll have them stealing from you. Oh wait that's Ok! Just look away...
i agree with you 100% i was wrong for just walking away but i just was so nervous see i am 73 yrs old i know that my age is not another excuse but i just had to get away for the situation!
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

#9 Jul 28, 2012
When this sorry excuse of a mother puts her child up to shoplift that is costing everyone. I would have reported her no matter what she is such a low life she is not doing that for her children to go to school she sells those shoplifted for drugs she also takes them to Lexington to do other stores. She draws about 2 thousand dollars a month to care for children that she only uses when she needs money or drugs. Do you make that kind of money to clothe or raise your children. Thats not pity for what you alll feeel about this that is pure ignorance. There are theft control people in all walmarts just tell an associate.
yea right

Corbin, KY

#10 Jul 28, 2012
budout wrote:
<quoted text>
your an idiot.even if it was for school clothes its not right,you dont teach your kids to be a theif much less make them.i would say your a theif to.
the duck

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Jul 28, 2012
I bet after they stole those clothes they went to chick-fil-a and eat!
Cooter

United States

#12 Jul 28, 2012
budout wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry excuse for a mother needs to get a job like the rest of us and pay for what you get!!!!
budout

East Bernstadt, KY

#13 Jul 29, 2012
You all would do it too. If your kids were hungry or needed clothing you would steal the quarters off of a dead mans eyes. So just keep running your mouth about how low this mother is, it can happen to you some day. the kids enjoyed this.
yea right

Corbin, KY

#14 Jul 29, 2012
budout wrote:
You all would do it too. If your kids were hungry or needed clothing you would steal the quarters off of a dead mans eyes. So just keep running your mouth about how low this mother is, it can happen to you some day. the kids enjoyed this.
you sound like you are the mother.an if you are you are a sorry excuse for a mother an you need your kids took from you.
shedevil

Glenpool, OK

#15 Jul 29, 2012
yea right wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like you are the mother.an if you are you are a sorry excuse for a mother an you need your kids took from you.
Hmm if that is her how is she affording internet if she can not afford cloths for her kids.And they is programs out there to help low income familys buy cloths for their kids so they is no excuse for shoplifting.That is why cloths is so high now.They have to raise the price to pay get back what a bunch of thieves has stolen.
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

#16 Jul 29, 2012
What happens to the lies she tells to get everything free. How many food stamps does she get and sells for money. There is no excuse for this the state should take the kids in a few years there wil be 2 more just like her. She probably drawn ssi and Hud and every thing else. Get a job and get off of other peoples back and pretend to be like a human and give those kids a chance. She probably has a better car than the working people. She is just a druggie looking for a free fix.
I dont mind my business

Corbin, KY

#17 Jul 29, 2012
BANE 78 wrote:
<quoted text>It's not the children's fault. It all started with their parents generation. Those who were born from the Mid-70's to the Early-80's. Being a person who has came from that generation, I can easily tell you, that generation isn't fit to raise another generation.
It spells certain disaster.
Dont get started with the generation crap you can be a thief at any generation or age that is a joke and excuse for not working.

America's Solution.

#18 Jul 29, 2012
I dont mind my business wrote:
<quoted text>Dont get started with the generation crap you can be a thief at any generation or age that is a joke and excuse for not working.
(oh)...yes there is. But I must say, I worked for many years and having a job never put me on a self-righteous ego trip, the way it seems to do most of you.

America's Solution.

#19 Jul 29, 2012
I dont mind my business wrote:
What happens to the lies she tells to get everything free. How many food stamps does she get and sells for money. There is no excuse for this the state should take the kids in a few years there wil be 2 more just like her. She probably drawn ssi and Hud and every thing else. Get a job and get off of other peoples back and pretend to be like a human and give those kids a chance. She probably has a better car than the working people. She is just a druggie looking for a free fix.
As I have stated before, in previous posts, you people need to reevaluate your priorities. Until then, you'll never figure out who the real criminals are.
mom of 3 boys

London, KY

#20 Jul 29, 2012
This morning when I woke up I still had this on my mind I keep seeing the kids looking extremely scared telling the mom; "I don't want to go to jail".

It seems that the kids knew what they where doing was wrong; just put yourself in their shoes just for a second seeing the person that you love the most telling you to steal!

Now that's really messed up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
girl died 18 min integrity 4
Brett 35 min Someone Who Knows 49
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min HistoricallySpeaking 133,419
Looking for Wendy Walker high school friend 1 hr High school friend 1
Silverscreen Tanning - Ringworm 1 hr Extremely Concerned 1
What do u think about Amanda Shaffer? (Feb '10) 3 hr Jen 17
Romeo's Italian Resturant 3 hr City worker 12
Keep our town DRY 3 hr aaa 22
dinky phipps 9 hr Keep kids off com... 32
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 29 marsh 55
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE