Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

hear this place will hire check drawers and will pay cash $ under the table , i need a job , but cant afford to lose my check,and food stamps , does anyone know if this is true
wonders

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

job finder wrote:
hear this place will hire check drawers and will pay cash $ under the table , i need a job , but cant afford to lose my check,and food stamps , does anyone know if this is true
Don't really know but I've heard Graceway scrap yard does. I know ppl there that draws a check, plus unemployment and gets paid cash. Not all workers there do though.
YOU ARE A THIEF

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Quit robbing the govt. If you are able to work , why do you draw a check. Sounds like fraud. Go to jail.
YOU ARE A THIEF

Gray, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Judged:

Looks like lewis recyling and graceway both need investigated.
do something

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

they need to hire someone to clean the road in front of their business,it has glass an nails an bolts all over it.they should'nt be able to let the road get like that,i know alot of people that has gotten flats from it.
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

do something wrote:
they need to hire someone to clean the road in front of their business,it has glass an nails an bolts all over it.they should'nt be able to let the road get like that,i know alot of people that has gotten flats from it.
I have gotten several myself!
yes

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

YOU ARE A THIEF wrote:
Looks like lewis recyling and graceway both need investigated.
Good luck with trying to get it going
concerned67

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

this is the industry jim stewart brought to our community just drive by cumberland gap parkway and take a look.he will never let be investigated. are they no regulations for this kind of business???
FlatLickCompton

Barbourville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Judged:

People like job finder there has to rob the government and keep the dope dealers rich.. Appalachian Economics
copperhead

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

I guess it's good the price of metal an copper has gone up because it has helped clean up alot of trash an garbage dump's around the area.But it has also got the theives on the prowl.
somebody

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2013

Yea that's the truth..if someone had anything missing go to the junk yards or pawn shops u will find the stuff at one of the two
customer

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

No Lewis Recycling does not hire people and pay them cash. They are a legitimate company. As far as the road goes in front of the scrap yard no one has ever gotten a flat outside the gate. They do clean the road with a street sweeper. As with any road way debris gets on it...sometimes from customers and sometimes from people driving by. People make me sick when they talk about a company doing well because of jealousy. Look at your roadways and creek beds... they are clean from all the old junk people have thrown out over the years thanks to these companies. So if you have scrap metal don't throw it down take it to Lewis Recycling they are good people.
gator

Charlestown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I drive by there when I go make truck payments
229man

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Judged:

the road owened by the ky. state highway dept that runs by lewis recycling has never been sweep -who do we ccotact in the road dept to get this done?
customer

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Lewis Recycling has their own street sweeper.. once a week they sweep the street. A while back all the mud that was on the road came from a man hauling dirt from across the road, so the road does get swept. And don't blame the small business owners for thieves; blame the pharmaceutical companies and the doctors for writing and filling prescriptions. Because that is the real problem with Appalachia.
customer

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I recycle my cans there and have seen first hand the sweeper sweeping the street. I say you want to fix problems lets focus back on these topics: no jobs...why try to run out a business when we need more businesses here. The drug problem is extremely out of hand... I am tired of pill heads making deals right in front of me and my children in the parking lots of gas stations... and animals... does anyone realize all the stray pets in this area... its pathetic! Let's focus on this instead of trying to say I get a flat on my way to make a payment every time I go by there.
229man

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

customer-come view the state road that runs by lewis recycling and see for your self-road has never been swept-the state should do something about this becaude they will be the one sued when a accident accures it is an accident waiting to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 130,246
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 32 min Republicans Are S... 16,129
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Republicans Are S... 149,917
Need 10 dozen Praches and Cream Corn 41 min friend 2
Johnnie Mcgegor at csc 1 hr Your fan 1
Exposing the UNITE ponzi pyramid scheme! 2 hr no why 4
Churches 3 hr Preached 3

Search the Barbourville Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••