You always go one step farther glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2012
Glory glory glory glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

United States

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Jesus you are the soldier of soldiers glory glory glory to the lamb of god amen king e
Messenger

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Jesussssss you are the well of life for he is the living water drink of him and youll never thirst again for he is the well of wells for he is the water of waters for he is all for he is the can in do it all for he is the king of kings and lord of lords for he is the well of wells for he is the water of waters for he is all for he is the can in do it all for he is the king of kings for he is jesus christ our savior amen king e

“Old Time Recipe”

Since: Nov 12

Cannon, KY

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Jesus may not want his name on Topix, Messenger.
dognes

Masontown, PA

#6 Nov 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
there no jesus the person is bones,buried lifeless
just saying

Corbin, KY

#7 Dec 1, 2012
dognes wrote:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbFa91vDc2 4
there no jesus the person is bones,buried lifeless
well where did you come from I know you ma and dad well where did they come from Kepp on goinging back as far as your little mind will let you go and see if you can figure it out and jesus is not in the grave he is a live and setting at the right hand of the father.
just saying

Corbin, KY

#8 Dec 1, 2012
sorry should have been two e and not two p
Show Time

Belvidere, IL

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Dognes, I wondered why you chose that user name. Could it be that the Scriptures says that a Dog will return to it's own Vomit ???? Jesus Died & was Raised from the Grave & on the 3rd day he assended to Heaven!!! Gods word is true & it also says that one day every knee shall Bow!!! I will be waiting for God to call your name one day, By Your True Name & you will Bow before him!!!
You will stand before a Heavenly Father & give an excuse as to why you said what you said, did what you did & you will also have to give an account as to why you Denied Jesus & Our Heavenly Father!
Hell is a real Place, just as Heaven is real & is there for all of us believe in Jesus & Our Heavenly Father!
God gave us all free will & you have the choice to believe or not! Hell increases daily for those who choose not to believe in God or his son Jesus!!! That choice is yours... You have Free Will & God will never take that from you!
Our Heavenly Father is a Man of his word!
God said he puts his word above his Name!!!!
I am not preaching to you, I am just speaking Truth!!! You can choose or you have the right to turn your back on God! I only Hope that you don't wait so long that you have something in your Life that takes Place that you have to call upon him to come to your Rescue!!! Your Life or a Family Members!!!
You have free will & God will never step over that! I hope one day that you choose to Choose Jesus, as your Savior & God as your Heavenly Father.... Many of Non Believers have said there is no God, until they needed God to intervein in their lives! Don't let it get to that Point , before you choose to Believe!
God Bless you & I will be Praying for you... God Bless!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey js 56 min curious 5
Martha and randy 1 hr Betty 11
Bullock Busted 1 hr Sonja 1
the music thread (Jan '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 203
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr usa 157,892
Knox st Liquor Going Broke ! 3 hr Demcreekfolk 15
bust 4 hr jailtracker 7
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Jan 14 Carol 110

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web