First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.pixoto.com/quantumm

#1 Feb 4, 2014
SHERIFF JOHN D PICKARD ARREST REPORT

BINGHAM, ROSCOE AGE 50 OF WALKER KY ARRESTED 02-01-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBTANCE 1ST DEGREE

ELLIOTT, JOHNNY L AGE 24 OF GRAY KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING MARAJUANA, POSSESSION OF DRUG PARAPHERNALIA

VALENTINE, CLARENCE D AGE 70 OF HEIDRICK KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 1ST AND 2ND OFFENSE, POSSESSION OF HAND GUN BY CONVICTED FELON

GARLAND, LEROY AGE 53 OF CORBIN KY ARRESTED 02-01-2014 FOR TERRORISTIC THREATENING 3RD DEGREE

HAMILTON, BRIAN C AGE 36 OF BARBOURVILLE KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR WARRANT FOR ARREST, TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 1ST DEGREE 2ND OFFENSE, TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE 2ND OFFENSE, TCS 3RD DEGREE 2ND OFFENSE

MILLS, GLENDA M AGE 48 OF SCALF KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE

BINGHAM, JOHN C AGE 23 OF WALKER KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE

MILLS, HAROLD AGE 61 OF SCALF KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE 2ND OFFENSE

JORDAN, ANGELA AGE 43 OF FOURMILE KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE, TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 3RD DEGREE

SMITH, CHARLES AGE 66 OF FOURMILE KY ARRESTED 01-31-2014 FOR TRAFFICKING IN CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE 2ND DEGREE, TRAFFICKING MARAJUANA

HEMBREE, CHRISTOPHER AGE 40 OF LEBANON TN ARRESTED 01-30-2014 FOR FUGITIVE FROM ANOTHER STATE
Share this:

saywhat

Corbin, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2014
This is some kind of a joke. these people were arrested on Friday and Monday 2-3-2014 Every one was released and some of the bonds were cash of 45 thousand dollars and 50 thousands. John Pickard is trying to make himself look good for the election. He's not fooling anyone. Q what have you been smoking this is old new. THIS is a Joke. No votes for Pickard at our Home. That Sunday church day he attends that's a cover up half the people at that church are FLorida Drug Trafficker. and John knows it too.
jel jel

Louisville, KY

#3 Feb 4, 2014
Yep and if you give him a big enough cut of your drug money he will leave you alone and let you sell all you want. So the way things work in knox county is there are different laws for every person. And no laws for the sherrif and his deputies! Wonder what the feds would think about the sherriff knowing and allowing this to go on and taking pill money?

#4 Feb 4, 2014
saywhat wrote:
This is some kind of a joke. these people were arrested on Friday and Monday 2-3-2014 Every one was released and some of the bonds were cash of 45 thousand dollars and 50 thousands. John Pickard is trying to make himself look good for the election. He's not fooling anyone. Q what have you been smoking this is old new. THIS is a Joke. No votes for Pickard at our Home. That Sunday church day he attends that's a cover up half the people at that church are FLorida Drug Trafficker. and John knows it too.
Pickard only makes the arrests... It's the Courts that sets bond and ordered the release ... Once an arrest is made the Sheriff's Dept has no control of the County Courts...

#5 Feb 4, 2014
jel jel wrote:
Yep and if you give him a big enough cut of your drug money he will leave you alone and let you sell all you want. So the way things work in knox county is there are different laws for every person. And no laws for the sheriff and his deputies! Wonder what the feds would think about the sheriff knowing and allowing this to go on and taking pill money?
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo..... Feel free to pass along any evidence you have to the Fed's ... They are in the county working with the Sheriff at the moment on the next set of Federal Warrant's so step up good citizen ....
yea

London, KY

#8 Feb 4, 2014
wha whaa some one not get what they wanted
4 real

Richmond, KY

#9 Feb 4, 2014
If they were really making progress and busting these thugs, most of Knox county would be thrown in the slammer, cops and local leaders included!
jel jel

Louisville, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsey Puckey Doo Doo..... Feel free to pass along any evidence you have to the Fed's ... They are in the county working with the Sheriff at the moment on the next set of Federal Warrant's so step up good citizen ....
Oh did I hit a nerve?! This good citizen is doing just that, thank you very much! I mean how long does it take the sheriffs dept. to work on warrant's and busting these drug dealer's? I know of some who have been at it for over 10 year's. Im sure if the feds are working with the sheriffs dept. right now it's because of some of us good citizen's having to call them in. When the sheriffs next door neighbor is one of the biggest dealer's in the county and never been caught. Something's going on, duh!

#11 Feb 5, 2014
jel jel wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh did I hit a nerve?! This good citizen is doing just that, thank you very much! I mean how long does it take the sheriffs dept. to work on warrant's and busting these drug dealer's? I know of some who have been at it for over 10 year's. Im sure if the feds are working with the sheriffs dept. right now it's because of some of us good citizen's having to call them in. When the sheriffs next door neighbor is one of the biggest dealer's in the county and never been caught. Something's going on, duh!
I know it's hard for some to understand but there is this thing called Evidence ... And the Dept does not make arrests without a Warrant which is Not issued by the Dept... It's Issued by the courts... You may think the guy next door is the biggest dope dealer in the US but unless you have Evidence that can stand up in court you cannot arrest them unless you directly see them breaking the law... It can take Years for evidence to be gathered and the courts to review it and produce a warrant...

As for why the Fed's are in the area it has Zero to do with calls to them because they know when they get such calls that the vast majority are just people that have a personal reason to get a thought to be enemy in trouble ... They are here because there has been a flow of specific drugs that have been tracked into and out of our area and the fed's are following the evidence... So they can gather More Evidence to present to the now sitting Federal Grand Jury who over the next year will issue indictments and then the Courts issue Warrants... And as soon as such warrants are issued there will be doors kicked in as they have been over the last year as groups of indictments produced groups of Warrants from the courts and groups of from 5 to 20 doors were kicked in....
Lioness

London, KY

#12 Feb 5, 2014
Yeah you would think that they need hard evidence to get a warrant but that is just not the case. I know for a fact many deputies have sworn statements to a judge that has no truth at all.
Wow

Keavy, KY

#13 Feb 5, 2014
What if everyone at the courthouse was drug tested and they could only keep thier jobs by giving up their dealers name?
whatif

Corbin, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2014
If the Sheriff was doing his job there would be no need for the fed's and Q you make it sound like the sheriff department isn't intelligence enough to handle the county Drug infest. which they can an miss out on the money. what a crock.

#15 Feb 5, 2014
whatif wrote:
If the Sheriff was doing his job there would be no need for the fed's and Q you make it sound like the sheriff department isn't intelligence enough to handle the county Drug infest. which they can an miss out on the money. what a crock.
No the Feds follow leads that show up here and in many cases the locals have no clue of the case until the Feds show up and fill them in and request them take part in a raid... If the Fed had any concern that the locals were a problem they would not even make contact with local PoPo... We have a problem in manpower and problem size... The Dept is really not equipped or trained for what is needed to fix our local drug problem and what is needed is a undercover task force of outsiders... A small group of 8 or nine that could come into the area and spend a few months to a year just gathering evidence, names and contacts... The locals cannot do it because we are so small a area that they would be known ...
Outskirts

Williamsburg, KY

#16 Feb 5, 2014
Why don't they bust these people selling fake Xanax that could kill somebody with those things. Who knows what's in them. Plus you can't even get high off them and people are wasting their money on them like crazy.
ur confused

Keavy, KY

#18 Feb 6, 2014
saywhat wrote:
The church he attends is a "cover up"??? Thats the craziest thing I've ever heard. And no, there are no "Florida Drug Traffickers", and if there were, John would arrest them too.
only opinion

United States

#19 Feb 7, 2014
The sherrifs dep. Dont have to wait on the court to sign a warrent they get their little rat from the jail talk to the county att then go n and talk to the judge before court let their rat out bust somebody hoping they will rat way to go barville ur full of crooks and lowlifes

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#20 Feb 7, 2014
ur confused wrote:
<quoted text>
The church he attends is a "cover up"??? Thats the craziest thing I've ever heard. And no, there are no "Florida Drug Traffickers", and if there were, John would arrest them too.
If I remember just right, That preacher that preaches at Salt Gum got into trouble himself!! Something about stolen truck parts!!
ur confused

Keavy, KY

#21 Feb 7, 2014
TOASTup wrote:
<quoted text> If I remember just right, That preacher that preaches at Salt Gum got into trouble himself!! Something about stolen truck parts!!
And if you knew anything more than rumors and gossip, then you would know that he was found NOT guilty. Just because you are accused of something, it doesn't mean you did it. Although in this town, once accused, always guilty right?!
Good

Lebanon, KY

#22 Feb 7, 2014
Pretty soon nearly ALL of Knox county will be in prison, and that's just FINE WITH ME.

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#23 Feb 7, 2014
ur confused wrote:
<quoted text>
And if you knew anything more than rumors and gossip, then you would know that he was found NOT guilty. Just because you are accused of something, it doesn't mean you did it. Although in this town, once accused, always guilty right?!
I guess you know then, He likes to throw rocks, I heard he got in a lot of trouble out Western part of the state!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wierd absolutely Tickles my Fancy, Seriously! 5 min Thats me 21
doug and lonnie davis (Nov '12) 9 min Not that no one c... 47
Well I can now I've seen all the Davis brothers... (Apr '15) 14 min Not that no one c... 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Wisdom of Ages 170,565
Thelma’s restaurant...when is it open? 29 min SN0KE 8
Why is Amanda Couch so crazy over her exes 48 min UFatty 5
Looking for Kenny Saunders (Aug '16) 51 min Charlie 57
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 2 hr Discusted 20

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages