TWO LEGGED RATS IN TOWN ( urgent info for everyone)

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
country

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

Insider wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't like the rats, clean up the trash that draws them in. In other words,Get off the Dope!
Doug and Lonnie are dope heads themselfs!!
country

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2013

dizzyone1313 wrote:
<quoted text> Absolutely I'll rat on those sleeze bags every chance I get!!!
:-))
Roy

Eubank, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

dizzyone1313 wrote:
PUBLIC SERVIVE INFO::;From a sister that knows... DOUG DAVIS lives on Ruggles St off Henson Lane, in front of Dixon's trail or park, He is a confirmed Rat!! That's why he isn't in jail for the trafficking charge he was indicted for two years ago. And his mother that lives on the corner of his street sells pills all day every day and rats out people to the law so they let her sell, EVEN TRADE!!!,, LONNIE DAVIS lives in Cannon on Hughes Branch rd, he sells and buys, but snorts all his profits so he steals from momma when she's staggering drunk, which is quite often.And that's some info on 3 rats crawling around Barbouville.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
Sounds like your a rat your self. To much info you nark. Your mom is a who re and your daddy sucks n. igger di.ck
pixiee

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>sounds like somebody didnt get credit!?get off of the drug's.you wouldnt know all of this unless you were doin pills too!
Doug you are a waste,Kill Yourself out in the woods somewhere so no one has to clean up after you anymore.
pixiee

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Roy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your a rat your self. To much info you nark. Your mom is a who re and your daddy sucks n. igger di.ck
And being a RAT is much preferable to being a low class.,illiterate, piece of obvious garbage that would write such a stinging comment., Ouch I've been stung..Pleaseeee
pixiee

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

country wrote:
<quoted text>Doug and Lonnie are dope heads themselfs!!
I'm really glad someone atleast confirms they are dope heads.As for rats,, study on this everyone ..Doug -busted for trafficking -NO TIME SERVED!! Sakarra Davis (Lonnies daughter) busted with a load of Oxy, Percocet etc coming from a Florida run -NO TIME SERVED!!! THINK ABOUT THAT
thanks

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

pixiee wrote:
<quoted text>I'm really glad someone atleast confirms they are dope heads.As for rats,, study on this everyone ..Doug -busted for trafficking -NO TIME SERVED!! Sakarra Davis (Lonnies daughter) busted with a load of Oxy, Percocet etc coming from a Florida run -NO TIME SERVED!!! THINK ABOUT THAT
That probably means they gave the cops some valuable information, good for them. at least they did something to atone for their actions. If it werent for the people who get caught reporting these scumbag drug handlers, the police would be completely helpless. The families and neighbors just turn a blind eye to these pieces of chit handling this stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 27 of27
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

108 Users are viewing the Barbourville Forum right now

Search the Barbourville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min Mike Duquette 122,991
Petition for barbourville city council to RESIGN 11 min Good Read 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min positronium 138,840
Topix has several trackers on the site: 23 min FOLLOWED 1
Corey vs. Collins 1 hr gator 66
Citys easter Egg hunt what a Joke !!!!!! 1 hr Funny 17
Barbourville Street Dept truck at Ernies Liquor... 2 hr dontknow 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••