TWO LEGGED RATS IN TOWN ( urgent info...

TWO LEGGED RATS IN TOWN ( urgent info for everyone)

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“PIXIE1313”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 28, 2013
PUBLIC SERVIVE INFO::;From a sister that knows... DOUG DAVIS lives on Ruggles St off Henson Lane, in front of Dixon's trail or park, He is a confirmed Rat!! That's why he isn't in jail for the trafficking charge he was indicted for two years ago. And his mother that lives on the corner of his street sells pills all day every day and rats out people to the law so they let her sell, EVEN TRADE!!!,, LONNIE DAVIS lives in Cannon on Hughes Branch rd, he sells and buys, but snorts all his profits so he steals from momma when she's staggering drunk, which is quite often.And that's some info on 3 rats crawling around Barbouville.

Tell me when this thread is updated:
truth

London, KY

#2 Oct 28, 2013
So you are a rat, ratting on the rats. I say we rat all you scumbags out.

“PIXIE1313”

Location hidden

#3 Oct 28, 2013
truth wrote:
So you are a rat, ratting on the rats. I say we rat all you scumbags out.
Absolutely I'll rat on those sleeze bags every chance I get!!!
Freakin Funny

Scottsville, VA

#4 Oct 28, 2013
dizzyone1313 wrote:
PUBLIC SERVIVE INFO::;From a sister that knows... DOUG DAVIS lives on Ruggles St off Henson Lane, in front of Dixon's trail or park, He is a confirmed Rat!! That's why he isn't in jail for the trafficking charge he was indicted for two years ago. And his mother that lives on the corner of his street sells pills all day every day and rats out people to the law so they let her sell, EVEN TRADE!!!,, LONNIE DAVIS lives in Cannon on Hughes Branch rd, he sells and buys, but snorts all his profits so he steals from momma when she's staggering drunk, which is quite often.And that's some info on 3 rats crawling around Barbouville.
This is of course Freakin Funny
3 Tit Tom

Barbourville, KY

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Freakin Funny wrote:
<quoted text>
This is of course Freakin Funny
and sad at the same time

“PIXIE1313”

Location hidden

#6 Oct 28, 2013
3 Tit Tom wrote:
<quoted text>and sad at the same time
Kinds like your name
fed up

United States

#7 Nov 15, 2013
All dealers need ratted out and stop this madness!!
oledoug

London, KY

#8 Nov 17, 2013
dizzyone1313 wrote:
We need more folks like Doug to come forward and put the drug society members in jail. The buyers sellers transporters and all those who make excuses for the scum. The best way to free yourself from drugs is to turn on those who help you destroy yourself and others. Ole Doug aint no rat, he can best be described as a rat-trap....if the things you say are true. I will take a rat-trap over a rat any day.
fact

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Nov 17, 2013
women are working as informants for the sheriff dept so they won't be arrested for not paying child support. these people that are sorry moms should have to go to jail. not get some special attention to rat out drug dealers. if all drugs was out of the county we wouldn't have no need of the crooked officials in office. they don't won't the dealers to go.i know three informants. their all three are drug addicts.
tell it all

London, KY

#10 Nov 17, 2013
fact wrote:
women are working as informants for the sheriff dept so they won't be arrested for not paying child support. these people that are sorry moms should have to go to jail. not get some special attention to rat out drug dealers. if all drugs was out of the county we wouldn't have no need of the crooked officials in office. they don't won't the dealers to go.i know three informants. their all three are drug addicts.
Most of the informants are just as you describe them, sperm collectors and sperm donators, they cannot be called mothers and fathers, just collectors and donators. The informants already have their name out there and we need them to put the names out there of those folks who help them destroy their lives.The dealers wont tell on each other, they try to get the users to inform on the competition. Either way all decent people gain when these people are exposed by name and location. The inforants do the whole area a service.
Insider

Middlesboro, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2013
dizzyone1313 wrote:
If you don't like the rats, clean up the trash that draws them in. In other words,Get off the Dope!
country

Columbus, IN

#12 Dec 1, 2013
dizzyone1313 wrote:
so true, also piles of s**t
boohoo

Ashburn, VA

#13 Dec 1, 2013
dizzyone1313 wrote:
sounds like somebody didnt get credit!?get off of the drug's.you wouldnt know all of this unless you were doin pills too!
courius bell

Somerset, KY

#14 Dec 4, 2013
I agree it's a dirty shame ppl will go to the dr. andget pills and sale them to these young kids and get then on drugs or maybe even kille and od. if we had some law in know co, it might help but as long as tey let drug people vote ,we not going to have any law in knox co, because they uphold all this crap im with you on this one.

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Barbourville, KY

#15 Dec 4, 2013
And you will hear their friend and families screaming and shouting when one of the meth heads breaks in to a home to steal for the habit and some one double taps them ... What their friends and families should be doing is Ratting on them so that they are safe behind bars getting a Chance to clean up... If they don't rat them out then their family and friends should be picking out nice burial cloths and saving for a headstone...
travis

Brodhead, KY

#16 Dec 4, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
And you will hear their friend and families screaming and shouting when one of the meth heads breaks in to a home to steal for the habit and some one double taps them ... What their friends and families should be doing is Ratting on them so that they are safe behind bars getting a Chance to clean up... If they don't rat them out then their family and friends should be picking out nice burial cloths and saving for a headstone...
truer words were never spoken.
Warning

London, KY

#17 Dec 6, 2013
courius bell wrote:
I agree it's a dirty shame ppl will go to the dr. andget pills and sale them to these young kids and get then on drugs or maybe even kille and od. if we had some law in know co, it might help but as long as tey let drug people vote ,we not going to have any law in knox co, because they uphold all this crap im with you on this one.
There is not enough "law enforcement" in Knox, Whitley, Bell.Clay and Laurel counties, combined to fix the drug problem in Knox County, without the help of the citizens of Knox County. If you know someone is a part of the drug problem, users, sellers, transporters, doctors, nurses...anyone who assists in any way to help a person get a controlled substance illegally. You are as guilty of any crime as they are if you do nothing to prevent it.

The RATS are the people who know of what these loosers are doing and do nothing to stop them, including their friends and families and all the hypocrits that turn their head and say "I don't want to judge them,"

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Barbourville, KY

#18 Dec 6, 2013
Warning wrote:
<quoted text>
There is not enough "law enforcement" in Knox, Whitley, Bell.Clay and Laurel counties, combined to fix the drug problem in Knox County, without the help of the citizens of Knox County. If you know someone is a part of the drug problem, users, sellers, transporters, doctors, nurses...anyone who assists in any way to help a person get a controlled substance illegally. You are as guilty of any crime as they are if you do nothing to prevent it.
The RATS are the people who know of what these loosers are doing and do nothing to stop them, including their friends and families and all the hypocrits that turn their head and say "I don't want to judge them,"
I agree but in the last bit I have been called a few names saying it's none of my biz and if someone wants to get stoned it's none of my biz... So I thought I would take a sec to clarify my view....

I could give a rat's a$$ if anyone wants to smoke a pound of weed, snort a oz of coke, push 16 grains of morphine in their veins or burn enough meth to peel the wall paper of their house... That's in my personal opinion their Right... It's their Body and they have the right to do anything they want to it... Don't care if someone wants to drink 3 fifths of Jack a day...

Walk out side the house and cause others harm and the issue changes, then it's not about them doing dope, it's about what the dope is doing... Stay inside the house and destroy the lives of those around you that are Adults then it's on them to fix the problem...

Once they harm the kids or leave the house and do harm to others then all bets are off and then it is Everyone's Problem...
more

United States

#19 Dec 6, 2013
Two more people on north main doing the same thing they need caught to .
Warning

London, KY

#20 Dec 6, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree but in the last bit I have been called a few names saying it's none of my biz and if someone wants to get stoned it's none of my biz... So I thought I would take a sec to clarify my view....
I could give a rat's a$$ if anyone wants to smoke a pound of weed, snort a oz of coke, push 16 grains of morphine in their veins or burn enough meth to peel the wall paper of their house... That's in my personal opinion their Right... It's their Body and they have the right to do anything they want to it... Don't care if someone wants to drink 3 fifths of Jack a day...
Walk out side the house and cause others harm and the issue changes, then it's not about them doing dope, it's about what the dope is doing... Stay inside the house and destroy the lives of those around you that are Adults then it's on them to fix the problem...
Once they harm the kids or leave the house and do harm to others then all bets are off and then it is Everyone's Problem...
That is what their friends and family members don't seem to understand. They, "the friends and family members" could have possibly saved the lives of some of those who have died because of drugs and the consequences of being adicted.....If they had made the tough choice to inform people who would have helped them, even if it meant confinement of some sort.

You are correct, if these loosers want to kill themselves and.... their friends and family want to help them, thats fine. When they affect innocent children or other people then its time to teach them a lesson.Hopefully it will only be somebody reporting them to police.

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shannon Smith Mills 21 min Maine 1
drunks lying everywhere 1 hr Purple Heart 12
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,360
Prayers Needed 1 hr Rebecca 3
Exotic Nails (Dec '12) 2 hr Use to go there 4
Bonita voted no 1 fastest post remover in ky 3 hr Mouth 6
bonita williams 4 hr bad bloodline 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages