Pickard and company shuts down 911 calls

Pickard and company shuts down 911 calls

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Info

Richmond, KY

#1 May 22, 2014
Not answering 911 calls now. How about that. He loves his Knox County Citizens
Gator

Keavy, KY

#2 May 22, 2014
No more truck payments for me as well.
Not good

Keavy, KY

#3 May 22, 2014
Info wrote:
Not answering 911 calls now. How about that. He loves his Knox County Citizens
. Thank barbourvilles mayor he runs the sheriff dept

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 May 22, 2014
BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff suspends answering bulk of 911 calls
By Eddie Arnold

Knox Sheriff’s Department officials confirmed Thursday morning that they will not be answering the bulk of 911 calls for assistance in the county.

“No, were not. We’ve got to get everything closed out and shut down,” said Chief Deputy Derek Eubanks.“We’ve got a whole lot of cases open and a whole lot to do in six months.We’re too busy and we don’t have enough people.”
pothole

Dyer, TN

#5 May 22, 2014
Quantummist wrote:
BREAKING NEWS: Sheriff suspends answering bulk of 911 calls
By Eddie Arnold
Knox Sheriff’s Department officials confirmed Thursday morning that they will not be answering the bulk of 911 calls for assistance in the county.
“No, were not. We’ve got to get everything closed out and shut down,” said Chief Deputy Derek Eubanks.“We’ve got a whole lot of cases open and a whole lot to do in six months.We’re too busy and we don’t have enough people.”
no access.on court net , doesanyone know why?
now

Pineville, KY

#6 May 22, 2014
Their just not answering the petty calls for now,they are still taking serious calls.It wont hurt the state boys to do a little something every now an then.
Obvious

Danville, KY

#7 May 22, 2014
now wrote:
Their just not answering the petty calls for now,they are still taking serious calls.It wont hurt the state boys to do a little something every now an then.
You do realize trooper covers more than this county don't you. Not to worry Knox tax payers can cough up more taxes for gas and troopers overtime when they come from another county don't be mad if it takes a while to get the law to you
not really

United States

#8 May 22, 2014
Not good wrote:
<quoted text>. Thank barbourvilles mayor he runs the sheriff dept
the mayor is over the city pd. The sheriff has No one over him. He is his own elected official. The sheriff is over the sheriffs dept.
WOW

Pineville, KY

#9 May 22, 2014
Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
You do realize trooper covers more than this county don't you. Not to worry Knox tax payers can cough up more taxes for gas and troopers overtime when they come from another county don't be mad if it takes a while to get the law to you
Facts is that ksp don't want to do anything if it don't include a DUI....The couny has took many of a call for ksp....So whats the difference?
How knows

Keavy, KY

#10 May 22, 2014
not really wrote:
<quoted text>
the mayor is over the city pd. The sheriff has No one over him. He is his own elected official. The sheriff is over the sheriffs dept.
John can't pay a extra deputy because he has to pay the city's mayor in his office then what does Libby do
Just Saying

Keavy, KY

#11 May 24, 2014
pothole wrote:
<quoted text>no access.on court net , doesanyone know why?
Why do you have access to courtnet, and why would you ask that here if you have legitimate access to it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Lanora 151,988
Annual east 80 sale in london ky 1 hr Concerned 1
Will someone loan me $6000? (Apr '11) 1 hr well 41
Grand Jury indicts Dexter Smith for perjury 1 hr mediater 23
outlaws 1 hr well 19
Whatever happened to the Eye Dr. Gregory? 1 hr well 13
karla back 1 hr well 2
Education 1 hr Quantummist 20
Who will be the next Knox Co. Judge Exec.? 8 hr Ricky 57

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages