Whodat

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Who all cheats on their spouse? I'm wondering if my wife or her male "friend" makes the list. She's been acting suspicious lately and our friends are acting like they feel sorry for me, but they won't say why. I just wish I had proof either way. I need to know before I waste the rest of my life on someone who is not 100% into our marriage.

Williamsburg, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Whodat wrote:
Who all cheats on their spouse? I'm wondering if my wife or her male "friend" makes the list. She's been acting suspicious lately and our friends are acting like they feel sorry for me, but they won't say why. I just wish I had proof either way. I need to know before I waste the rest of my life on someone who is not 100% into our marriage.
Well what's her name or her bf and ill tell ya! Lol
lol

Barbourville, KY

#3 Mar 20, 2013
99.99% of the time if you suspect they are!
Whodat

Indianapolis, IN

#4 Mar 20, 2013
lol wrote:
99.99% of the time if you suspect they are!
I know, but I have no proof and no one will tell me why they act different around me now days. I could be blowing this out of proportion. I don't want to throw everything away without knowing for sure. It's a difficult situation to be in. I wish I knew, maybe our friends don't want to hurt my feelings, but I would rather be hurt than go through life not knowing and living a lie.
Shame

Staunton, VA

#5 Mar 20, 2013
I can promise you they are! I have been in this postion way to many times and when they start acting odd you know! I wish I could help you
lol

Barbourville, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2013
Maybe you should tell them that you'd rather be hurt than live a life wondering if the truth you fear is the real thing. Your friends probably know. What's her name?
Whodat

Indianapolis, IN

#7 Mar 20, 2013
lol wrote:
Maybe you should tell them that you'd rather be hurt than live a life wondering if the truth you fear is the real thing. Your friends probably know. What's her name?
I don't want to be the one to put her name on here in case she's innocent. I'm afraid of the worst though. I just wish there was a way to find out for sure without making accusations. I guess there is no easy way to find out. It's heart breaking not knowing and it will be heart breaking if I find out the answer is "yes". Thanks all.
lol

Barbourville, KY

#8 Mar 20, 2013
Whodat wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't want to be the one to put her name on here in case she's innocent. I'm afraid of the worst though. I just wish there was a way to find out for sure without making accusations. I guess there is no easy way to find out. It's heart breaking not knowing and it will be heart breaking if I find out the answer is "yes". Thanks all.
Can try keylogger on the computer. And if has cell phone can check online call log for numbers.
just asking

Indianapolis, IN

#9 Mar 21, 2013
Whodat wrote:
<quoted text>
well ya know sweetheart you could always get even I'm free anytime ;)
lol

Barbourville, KY

#10 Mar 22, 2013
just asking wrote:
<quoted text> well ya know sweetheart you could always get even I'm free anytime ;)
Oh and where are you from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min ChromiuMan 131,858
Porsche mills 12 min Prayers 19
Need food badly 58 min McUzi 26
Where is Nick Mandel? 4 hr Momof4 1
missing pit bull 5 hr Worried 6
Knox Central 6 hr guess 2
truck payments 7 hr gator 10
city of barbourville 10 hr Three losers 15
How to make homemade ice melt for steps, sidewa... (Jan '13) Dec 15 Corky 51
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Barbourville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Barbourville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:18 am PST

Bleacher Report 7:18AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Jacksonville Jaguars: Complete Week 16 Preview for Tennesse
NBC Sports12:38 PM
Dexter McCluster out Thursday, likely out Week 17 as well
NBC Sports 2:30 PM
Manziel looking for better showing in second start - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:48 PM
Titans RB McCluster ruled out of game vs. Jaguars - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 5:47 PM
Denver Broncos vs. Cincinnati Bengals Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick