Someone

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
If you dont buy healthcare by next year & you file your taxes and if you get money back the IRS can keep your return as a penalty for not having any insurance. Well the first $2200.00

“Speaker of Mountain Wisdom....”

Since: Jan 10

http://www.panoramio.com/user/

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Elections Have Consequences... And while I'm not sure if that will happen next year but that will be the way the Fees are Collected and when the Millions of people that Pay No Taxes yet get returns each year find that their medical fees and penalties are with held from those returns All Hell Will Break Loose....
Someone

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
Elections Have Consequences... And while I'm not sure if that will happen next year but that will be the way the Fees are Collected and when the Millions of people that Pay No Taxes yet get returns each year find that their medical fees and penalties are with held from those returns All Hell Will Break Loose....
Yes it will. Everyone thought it would be FREE.

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it will. Everyone thought it would be FREE.
Not Everyone...
Fed Up

Tacoma, WA

#5 Jan 27, 2013
What gets me is that all the illegals in this country will be getting free medical but the American citizens will be paying a tax penalty for not having medical insurance.
Fed Up

Tacoma, WA

#6 Jan 27, 2013
This whole presidency has been nothing but lies. The guy did promise change. That was a promise that he kept.
Someone

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Quantummist wrote:
<quoted text>
Not Everyone...
Well i meant the ones who voted for him.
Someone

Somerset, KY

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Federal government paid $120M in Medicare services for prisoners, illegal immigrants.

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Someone wrote:
<quoted text>Well i meant the ones who voted for him.
Then you should have just said all Stupid people thought it would be free...
Fed Up

Tacoma, WA

#10 Jan 27, 2013
Someone wrote:
Federal government paid $120M in Medicare services for prisoners, illegal immigrants.
$120 million compared to the national debt is small, but think of what good it would have done for Americans looking for jobs. You can't tell me that the people out of work should just live with it while illegals are getting better treatment than Americans. I don't and won't believe that. We better put aside whatever differences we have and stand together to stop this illegal activity by the Government workers. They still work for us and I say we fire their asses the prosecute them for high treason. It can be done if everybody else has the balls to try.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 131,434
Phillip Vaughn 19 min just wondering 3
hubbs creek...anyone 21 min just wondering 5
Samantha Daniels 1 hr KyPrincess 1
Ask your candidate to join us this time it is a... 1 hr Open to the public 5
What has JM Hall done for Knox County ? 1 hr Gray Citizan 1
Corbin's alchol sales bring in another big busi... 1 hr Gray Citizan 4
who will you vote for as jailer 1 hr Local Guy 57
Has Rabbit and Jm fell out ? 10 hr wondering 4
who got arrested at bville walmart? Tue Ky Resident 4
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match

Barbourville Jobs