what in the hell is going on 459?

“30 Weeks Pregnant With A Girl!”

Since: Feb 09

United States

#41 May 1, 2009
Those poor people! I've never been out that way that I recall, so IDK what the roads are like. Have they said anything about what caused it?

Somerset, KY

#42 May 1, 2009
Sarah to the Nolan wrote:
Those poor people! I've never been out that way that I recall, so IDK what the roads are like. Have they said anything about what caused it?
459 is crooked as dogs hind leg.
hope

AOL

#43 May 1, 2009
CAPS LOCK wrote:
<quoted text>do you know for a fact..one dead..
the girl did pass away.she was about 17 worked at dq in barbourville..she was in 11 grade at kc i think i heard her name was becky klug..so sad to young to pass away

United States

#44 May 1, 2009
BUCK HARD wrote:
<quoted text>459 is crooked as dogs hind leg.
Did they say what caused it?
That's horrible...these roads claim so many lives...I've lost a few friends and some family to these roads around here.
It's really sad and my heart goes out to their family.
hope

AOL

#45 May 1, 2009
i say a deer has ran out in front of her ..they are very bad on this road

“Tend to Offend”

Since: Oct 08

SHADY ACRES

#46 May 1, 2009
hope wrote:
<quoted text>the girl did pass away.she was about 17 worked at dq in barbourville..she was in 11 grade at kc i think i heard her name was becky klug..so sad to young to pass away
oh my..17 years old..the girl didnt even begin to start her life. i feel sorrow for the family.as everyone has stated..this is truely a sad thing...evryone that reads this knows what its like to lose a loved one...

United States

#47 May 1, 2009
hope wrote:
<quoted text>the girl did pass away.she was about 17 worked at dq in barbourville..she was in 11 grade at kc i think i heard her name was becky klug..so sad to young to pass away
Oh wow.....that's so young! She's just a baby! Her poor parents! I don't even WANT to imagine something like that happening to me. Makes me wanna keep my kids babies forever.

Barbourville, KY

#48 May 1, 2009
i married my wife when she wasent but 17 year old .

“Tend to Offend”

SHADY ACRES

#49 May 1, 2009
i searched to see if she had a myspace page..no luck...i have heard that name before,but cant place it....
wonder

Corbin, KY

#50 May 1, 2009
she does have a myspace i found it.. I will pray for her family that is just so sad!

“Tend to Offend”

SHADY ACRES

#51 May 1, 2009
im out like disco....good night..for the ones that pray..keep this family in your prayers...this as we all know is a very hard time for them.pray to give them strengh to over come this,pray they merge and are able to find peace in this.my heart goes out to the family.
brownsugar

Waynesburg, KY

#52 May 2, 2009
Coon Hunter wrote:
<quoted text>where are they digging? are they still digging on 6 by daniels trailor?
coonhunter , keep us posted - hope they will find SOMETHINg--thanks buddy
looking

United States

#53 May 2, 2009
they had a bad car wreck flipped over on it top and was crushed in and no response from the driver..that is what it is all about..

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#54 May 2, 2009
MEE MEE wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what I thought, it was the jaws of life that had wrong directions for a while. Why are you tired are you moving?
Yes. I was tired cause it was late
rains

Vilonia, AR

#55 May 2, 2009
10-97 means on scene

Since: Jun 08

The Creek

#56 May 2, 2009
This is sad. When I went to bed nobody really knew what happened. As I read and learn in the last 3 minutes that a child has lost their life, I am overwhelmed at the outcome. So tragic. My thoughts and prayers are with the family.
amh

London, KY

#57 May 2, 2009
Very Sad,the family will need lots of prayers.
jbm

AOL

#58 May 2, 2009
i was there last night one dead female

“Tend to Offend”

SHADY ACRES

#59 May 2, 2009
i went to bed this morning hoping i would wake and it be a bad dream....is it true.... it is who they say it is...i have not heard that name mentioned again ???
info

London, KY

#60 May 2, 2009
BUCK HARD wrote:
come on u peop[le lets talk
it was a 16 year old girl going home becky klug one of my sisters friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shoplifting 11 min Jig 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Bzoink 177,403
Jm hall gets 4 more years with mitchell thanks ! 37 min just wait 11
Jailer 38 min Voter 6
New jail 39 min troubles coming 7
Jared franklin JOB Hunting Tonite ! 42 min gregs puppet 6
Word game (Dec '10) 43 min Dudd 187
Sheriff’s race.? 5 hr Reader 6
How many would like 2 c mike corey get beat ? 6 hr BOBSHADABADNIGHT 57

Barbourville Jobs

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages