Alison

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Apr 29, 2014
My husband and I went to Legacy Nissan in London on Saturday to begin our vehicle search. I'm torn between a new Armada and a Tahoe. Wanting to purchase new so I also stopped by tincher Williams.. Legacy has rang my phone off the hook. As bad as I want to make the purchase, I'm feeling pressured. Has anyone else had this problem? Also... What are your thoughts between the two? Thanks and any positive feedback will be appreciated!
hello

Barbourville, KY

#2 Apr 30, 2014
Most dealerships will call you if they think your interested. Tell them you will call THEM when you decide. As far as the vehicles, I think they are both nice. Hard for me to pick one. Legacy does have a great service dept. though, just a thought.
country girl

London, KY

#3 Apr 30, 2014
I personally have bought vehicles from Legacy Nissan and after my last experience with them I wouldn't buy from them ever again. The vehicle I bought was a lemon and they treated me like a piece of crap. Acted like I was stupid and didn't know what I was talking about. So please go somewhere else and be treated with respect if something happens to the vehicle and u need service after buying.
MOTO

London, KY

#4 May 1, 2014
I wouldn't buy a vehicle from either one of them. I bought a car at motorvation in Lexington that has run really well. They don't try to break you up. check their website and see if you can find something you like at a good price..motorvationmotorcars.co m..
car salesman

Barbourville, KY

#5 May 1, 2014
Alison wrote:
My husband and I went to Legacy Nissan in London on Saturday to begin our vehicle search. I'm torn between a new Armada and a Tahoe. Wanting to purchase new so I also stopped by tincher Williams.. Legacy has rang my phone off the hook. As bad as I want to make the purchase, I'm feeling pressured. Has anyone else had this problem? Also... What are your thoughts between the two? Thanks and any positive feedback will be appreciated!
I worked for Legacy Nissan a while back and in all my life I had never seen such crooked people to work for and how they treat all customers like their dumb and stupid !! You talk about a criminal without a gun is ED HYDE !!!!!!!!! Please steer clear of that place at all costs !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min ky jelly and elec... 5,119
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min ChromiuMan 131,050
this is the year!!! panther fans 19 min Redhound ghost 5
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min No Surprize 153,641
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 30 min Hatti_Hollerand 3,536
Tax tax and more tax 42 min sherry 11
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 26,277
Barbourville high school salaries WOW 15 hr John boy 21
knox board of ed raising taxes 17 hr sick of taxes 88
A Rat In Knox County Thu Genius 8
•••
•••

Barbourville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••