“PIXIE1313”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Does anyone know if Doug Davis or Lonnie Davis is dead? Or have they been in jail? And their mother Velva Broz (Granny)?
Dave P

Barbourville, KY

#2 Nov 4, 2013
Doug is the pastor of a snake handling church, Lonnie owns a bar that only serves blacks and Granny has been dating anything with a peter..things got weird ater you left.
taste like candy

United States

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Dave P wrote:
Doug is the pastor of a snake handling church, Lonnie owns a bar that only serves blacks and Granny has been dating anything with a peter..things got weird ater you left.
were is this bar that serves only blacks ???
we know you

Orlando, KY

#5 Jan 4, 2014
the best advice we can give you is to look behind you we are there just waiting to give you what is comeing to you
pixie

Carolina Beach, NC

#6 Jan 5, 2014
So then why are you waiting.?? You can find me at the same place ive been for 25 yrs..Looking forward to seeing ya'll.
Just me

London, KY

#7 Jan 12, 2014
There's a Lonnie Davis in jail In Knox co today

“PIXIE1313”

Location hidden

#8 May 13, 2014
Still waiting on you Dougieboy
Evart

London, KY

#9 May 14, 2014
Come visit me pixxy

“PIXIE1313”

Location hidden

#10 Sep 30, 2014
Hey Doug, how stupid can you really be, your posting using or trying to use Everetts name, like I'm worried about him, frigging please. YOU IDIOT...YOU SPELLED HIS NAME AND MY NAME WRONG, HURRY UP AND DIE YOU WASTE OF OXYGEN!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Hmmm 156,596
carlot 2 hr Willis 3
Grace way metals 10 hr Smh 2
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 12 hr leary 15
Listen up people 14 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 15 hr Titty Sprinkles 11
Just curious Old Datsun 280Z 16 hr Santa 6

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages