knox county jail empoleys who treat y...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big Bubba

Corbin, KY

#22 Feb 7, 2013
FlatLickCompton wrote:
I've been in that jail several times, and I deserved to be there! I didn't cry about it either, I took it like a man. So just stop talking you parasite.
I will have to agree with you,,,you really did take it like a thank you,it was the best i ever
cry baby cry

Tacoma, WA

#24 Feb 7, 2013
why wrote:
<quoted text>i hope u get put in jail. that place is nasty. black mole on the wall. just because u get arrest an in jail u are still a human being. i hope u get your reward. karma is a bitch. it will bite ya
I had a girlfriend that had a black mole on her butt. You are correct about being a human being even if you are in jail, but you're a criminal none the less. So quit crying the blues. Get over it. Put on your big girl panties. The jailers didn't cause you to be their guests,at least have some social manners.

Keavy, KY

#26 Mar 28, 2014
maybe they dont like going to jail everyday..the correct vote can change that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 11 min CriminalForever 154,993
Hi Timmy Pork Jordan 28 min Get a life 3
Knox fiscal court 30 min Thieves 19
Sallie Broughton 1 hr Boo 11
Malinda Black 2 hr Yuck 3
Thompson rv park 2 hr Mitchell 13
Goodwill free 2 hr Gladsack 13

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages