Friday the 13th Will be a NIGHTMARE f...

Friday the 13th Will be a NIGHTMARE for Knox Central Fans

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Harlan County

London, KY

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Harlan County will give them the worst Whooping in theres history of Football on Friday the 13th. It will be scary real scary Harlan County by as much as they want it to be. Harlan County will be your worst nightmare stay home and you want see this DEFEAT.

Since: Jun 12

Barbourville, Lexington

#2 Aug 28, 2013
the 6'6 freshmen QB will tear up Harlan.
Banshee

London, KY

#3 Aug 28, 2013
Harlan County wrote:
Harlan County will give them the worst Whooping in theres history of Football on Friday the 13th. It will be scary real scary Harlan County by as much as they want it to be. Harlan County will be your worst nightmare stay home and you want see this DEFEAT.
OMG!!!! Say it ain't so.... Dumb A$$
coloring books

United States

#4 Aug 28, 2013
I heard all the school books at Harlan got burned in a fire,thats to bad some of them werent even colored in yet.
Harlan County Ex Sub

London, KY

#5 Aug 28, 2013
Harlan County didn't need books, they can't read!
shedevil

London, KY

#6 Aug 30, 2013
Harlan County wrote:
I could be wrong since i'm not a big fan of football but I think I heard someone say knox central beat Harlan.
Oger

Manchester, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2013
shedevil wrote:
<quoted text>I could be wrong since i'm not a big fan of football but I think I heard someone say knox central beat Harlan.
"shedevil" where you been?...I can teach you all about "football" You must be willing to play center and I'll be the quarterback....

*grin*
sam

Brodhead, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2013
the game is hear

“"Living The Dream"”

Since: Sep 11

It Is What It Is

#9 Sep 13, 2013
The game is up in Harlan!!

“"Living The Dream"”

It Is What It Is

#10 Sep 13, 2013
Your right it was a nightmare, 4 minutes to go in the game, 46-13 in Harlan's favor!!
FB mom

London, KY

#11 Sep 14, 2013
Harlan County wrote:
All kids are not the same. It depends a lot on the coaches. I tell my other moms on my team...of course I like to win, but there is something about a boy from any team making a touch down. It's the pride of running that ball over the line, under the lights and hearing the crowd go crazy over something you have archived. Not everyone can win. But I try to be the adult and not sling smack. If I see a kid from any team make a killer tackle ,QB SAK or a TD or a field goal attempt and score I get excited in my heart for that kid. It's the love of the game. No parent should tear a team down. Be excited over your win, but have respect for the other team. Because they love the game too. Uplift your team, be eager to win, but never degrade or put others down. Kids need to learn this at home. Makes them much better adults and players. Congrats on your win, but my son was on that field, and he had some killer plays and was recognized. He told me he took some hard hits, but learned some new things to practice on. Now that's what makes a good player. Experience and maturity.
Show Stoppa

Brodhead, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2013
Well Harlan is not in Knox Central's class, so no big deal, But Coach Russell should word his answers differently in the Mountain Advocate, He said he held back earlier in the pre-scrimmage game against Harlan, What's his excuse now. I thought Central was ranked in the nation when listening to the radio last night, It was there's to lose before it started, sorry azz announcers that complain about every call. You people should get excited when they bring good grades homes instead of blowing your own horns, because little jimmy was mentioned on the radio.
gator

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2013
I dont watch football i make truck payments an take it in the butt

“"Living The Dream"”

It Is What It Is

#14 Sep 14, 2013
Show Stoppa wrote:
Well Harlan is not in Knox Central's class, so no big deal, But Coach Russell should word his answers differently in the Mountain Advocate, He said he held back earlier in the pre-scrimmage game against Harlan, What's his excuse now. I thought Central was ranked in the nation when listening to the radio last night, It was there's to lose before it started, sorry azz announcers that complain about every call. You people should get excited when they bring good grades homes instead of blowing your own horns, because little jimmy was mentioned on the radio.
They make lotions for the red ass!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlot 1 hr wondering 1
Grace way metals 2 hr Smh 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr CriminalForever 156,592
C&J auto sales (Jul '09) 4 hr leary 15
DonRick Blevins? 6 hr wondering 2
Listen up people 6 hr crazy talk 3
How is Godfathers Pizza at Shell ? 8 hr Titty Sprinkles 11

Barbourville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages