Rumors, you know it's true.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#105 Mar 11, 2013
Road Dog wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning pervert, just so u know that I know, I played your game with u last night while u heard this imaginary ganny speak for you. Meanwhile 5 funerals are being planed for 5 babies...dead and made fun of by u..ed . the name that fits u best is specialist, you are a specialist in pure brain dead pervertness. Play your Ganny game all u want, u will be reminded and hammered as specialist, The king of topix insanity, which u truly are....u useless piece of dog shyte. Mr. King of darkness...LOL
WoW, you sure are a bitter little pill aren't you?

Why cant you show me the post The Specialist made that hurt your feelings so bad?

Because you know it doesn't exist, your just crying like a baby because probably at some time, The Specialist hurt your feelings and made you cry, and your still mad over it...
yawn

Somerset, KY

#106 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW, you sure are a bitter little pill aren't you?
Why cant you show me the post The Specialist made that hurt your feelings so bad?
Because you know it doesn't exist, your just crying like a baby because probably at some time, The Specialist hurt your feelings and made you cry, and your still mad over it...
Your spiked tail is showing!!!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#107 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>Your spiked tail is showing!!!
LOl, stop looking at my butt.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#108 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
WoW, you sure are a bitter little pill aren't you?
Why cant you show me the post The Specialist made that hurt your feelings so bad?
Because you know it doesn't exist, your just crying like a baby because probably at some time, The Specialist hurt your feelings and made you cry, and your still mad over it...
Most of the people that use this forum are just looking for something to be mad about. Just check out the Jailtracker thread. If you're mad because of that, then you don't have anything else to do obviously.

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#109 Mar 11, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Most of the people that use this forum are just looking for something to be mad about. Just check out the Jailtracker thread. If you're mad because of that, then you don't have anything else to do obviously.
Good Morning Sweetheart,

I have been looking for you on Offbeat, Frig these dumbazzes, your better than this my friend and you know it...

(*(*(HUGGS)*)*) and (*(*(KISSES)*)*)
yawn

Somerset, KY

#110 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sweetheart,
I have been looking for you on Offbeat, Frig these dumbazzes, your better than this my friend and you know it...
(*(*(HUGGS)*)*) and (*(*(KISSES)*)*)
Yawn.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#111 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning Sweetheart,
I have been looking for you on Offbeat, Frig these dumbazzes, your better than this my friend and you know it...
(*(*(HUGGS)*)*) and (*(*(KISSES)*)*)
Go to GMG Mike's thread. I haven't been on it in quite some time. Flower-Child and Grace Nerissa are my favs.
yawn

Somerset, KY

#112 Mar 11, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Go to GMG Mike's thread. I haven't been on it in quite some time. Flower-Child and Grace Nerissa are my favs.
(*(*(YAWN)*)*)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#113 Mar 11, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>Go to GMG Mike's thread. I haven't been on it in quite some time. Flower-Child and Grace Nerissa are my favs.
I adore Mike, he is one of my favs.

Check out the nutcase on TopMod 8s thread on The Topix Forum. HellSucks is his name...

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#114 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>(*(*(YAWN)*)*)
If these posts are making you yawn, it may be time to find another site to mingle upon.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#115 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
I adore Mike, he is one of my favs.
How about Skipper? He's an Offbeat original. He's been posting as long as I can remember...

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#116 Mar 11, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>How about Skipper? He's an Offbeat original. He's been posting as long as I can remember...
What ever happened to The Xcntrik Invader?

I was deleting some E-Mail contacts Friday and saw he is still one of my contacts through Yahoo.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#117 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
What ever happened to The Xcntrik Invader?
I was deleting some E-Mail contacts Friday and saw he is still one of my contacts through Yahoo.
I think he must have taken a vacation.
yawn

Somerset, KY

#118 Mar 11, 2013
(*(*(YAWN)*)*)

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#119 Mar 11, 2013
The Specialist wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he must have taken a vacation.
LOl, I hope he is having a good time where ever he is...

You know I think your great dont ya?
yawn

Somerset, KY

#120 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, I hope he is having a good time where ever he is...
You know I think your great dont ya?
The blind leading the blind.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#121 Mar 11, 2013
yawn wrote:
<quoted text>The blind leading the blind.
1, uno (ONE) blind bi-polar pervert...ED. leading and fo;;owing himself...as usual when he lets his mouth overload his azz and tries to cover it with imaginary support.
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#122 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, I hope he is having a good time where ever he is...
You know I think your great dont ya?
Ed why dontcha take your imaginary friend over to the house fire thread and link-em up with some more ac/dc, u chicken chit basturd?
Road Dog

Somerset, KY

#123 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, I hope he is having a good time where ever he is...
You know I think your great dont ya?
Hey, pervert....which caused u to dream up this ganny...good Afgan weed or Ganondorf from the legend of zelda? Had to be one or the other.....ure loosing it pervert, better change your meds.

“No A appointment Necessary ”

Since: Dec 09

Cannon, KY

#124 Mar 11, 2013
GANNY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOl, I hope he is having a good time where ever he is...
You know I think your great dont ya?
I think X may be in the Military.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min eddie 141,457
The Oven Mitt 2 hr nope 23
Who all got shot in Knox County today? 2 hr Wondering 2
Tina and Luke 3 hr crazy 3
Jason Marsee shot Ford Collett 3 hr Quantummist 43
Best place to get your car fixed? 5 hr Brady 17
Wreck at hwy 930 who was it 6 hr barbourville1 1
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Barbourville Mortgages