Is Facebook Purging Pro Gun Accounts?

Posted in the Barbourville Forum

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 27, 2012
I read today that Facebook is purging accounts of people that are pro gun. Has anyone been affected that might verify this? I don't do Facebook so I can't verify it.
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#2 Dec 28, 2012
Attention ALL Facebook user of any political view. Privacy DANGERS, not warnings actual privacy danger by using Facebook.

Be aware by using facebook you are also giving the government and others some of the most complete intelligence/information for your 'file.

Also anti gun or not you sign these symbolic petitions like to deport the Brit Twit Piers Morgan you are giving the government a list of progun probable gun owners on a silver platter. Meaning if a police state crackdown ever does occur guess who will be first on a raid list.It's important to stand up for your beliefs, excercise your rights like free speech etc but choose your battles very carefully.
Piers Morgan

Manchester, KY

#3 Dec 28, 2012
Please don't sign any of those petitions

Location hidden

#4 Dec 28, 2012
Piers Morgan wrote:
Please don't sign any of those petitions
Another thing most people don't realize is, that when you use any website that has ".GOV" at the end and you agree to the terms of that site to use it you just gave the government permission to check your computer use and any e mails that you sent or recieved. When you checked the agree to terms of use box you essentially gave up all your rights to net privacy to the government. One site just for starters that a lot of people use is the Social Security Dept. If you went to their website then you lost your web rights to privacy. If you doubt this then go to the site and read the terms of use.
steve

Barbourville, KY

#5 Dec 28, 2012
Facebook is nothing more than a clever way for the gov to gather info on the american people mainly to find out whos not in love with them and don't drink the obama kool-aid. so becareful what you say about the gov or obama on facebook never say anything that could be considered a threat.
Piers Morgan

Manchester, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2012
90,553 votes to deport
steve

Barbourville, KY

#7 Dec 29, 2012
we should deport all the libs and the entire gov. since they like living in a dictatorship send them to one.
Sweet Marie

Sulphur Springs, TX

#8 Dec 30, 2012
My facebook was account was purged within 20 minutes of posting the 2nd amendment. I only did it as a dare for my friends.

Location hidden

#9 Dec 30, 2012
Hey, do you know who Zuckerberg worked for? Can you say, see eye aye ?
NOTthechildren

Bryn Mawr, PA

#10 Dec 31, 2012
Facebook, the intelligence community's best friend.

Facebook funded by alot of think tank government types. Psuedo contractors for the CIA.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/technology/news/art...

All they had to do was push the idea of facebook much like they would push a political idea or cause like in a South American kue.

Just a reminder of who facebook really is.

http://marketdailynews.com/2012/12/28/faceboo...

Besides being a psuedo government intelligence agency they are your typical greedy whore corporation.

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-12-18...

Which means they can "bought" by whom ever.

Also beaware of sites like the Huffington Post.

http://www.examiner.com/article/huffington-po...

They will push their agenda under the guise of a "public" news & opinion source when in fact they are source for that agenda.
Kendra

Fordyce, AR

#11 Dec 31, 2012
They are run by the same clowns that run topix,California,check the address.no one seems too scared of topix.If i was afraid of facebook i'd be 10 times more afraid of topix.Don't think for a minute they don't know you.
heatingsubsidies

Bryn Mawr, PA

#12 Dec 31, 2012
Kendra wrote:
They are run by the same clowns that run topix,California,check the address.no one seems too scared of topix.If i was afraid of facebook i'd be 10 times more afraid of topix.Don't think for a minute they don't know you.
Topix has ip address but they do not have a list of hobbies,friends,associates,lik es,dislikes,birth dates etc. They have your ip and opinion. I'm sure they can get more down the road. But with facebook you are giving them a personal file of information on a silver platter. Almost little or no research needed, a near complete file of you layed out right in front of them.

They've caught criminals who were using facebook. I think it's facebook that wants to use facial recognition software to accumulate photos of you. Make them work for it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Barbourville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr HistoricallySpeaking 131,919
VCR tapes to DVD tapes 2 hr Jackie 1
Brett 2 hr lololol 5
who's the best lay from the creek 3 hr wondering 6
truck payments 3 hr hookah 17
dinky phipps 3 hr joe cool 2
{keep a word drop a word} (Oct '11) 4 hr Hatti_Hollerand 3,605
Who is the best looking woman in knox co. (Feb '10) 11 hr Lisa 185
To the Garland family 12 hr jack 7
Barbourville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Barbourville People Search